Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 335
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2022

@drizbo said:
    @VirMach You're planning BlackFriday deals and shit already on LES, yet you cant even manage your existing VMs. We're just reading stories here on a forum about your incompetence.

Got couple of servers with you and they got ~80% uptime since after you allegedly finished your nightmare migrations. While migrations were going on they were offline for over a month anyway.

So what should I do? If I try to open a ticket I get a million threats how tickets will be closed without answer or I'll be charged 15$.
    Im not allowed to ask for refund, yet service is unusable. So only thing one can do is dispute the payment I suppose.

This is a scam and nothing less. Here people are stuck with your yearly offers on VMs that are absolutely useless. Non-existing support and unable to refund for a product that does not work.

20%+ downtime over 3 months and the only thing I can do is dispute on Paypal. That's the only option I have and I should have done it much earlier. You dont deserve to keep any customers, I've never encountered anything like this.

Sir. Virmach is not in LET anymore.Hope he can solve your problem.

• @drizbo said:
    VirMach You're planning BlackFriday deals and shit already on LES,

Trying to milk maximum out of the 6 or so loyalists that regularly participate in the virmache circlejerk before deadpooling

• @drizbo said:
    @angstrom You banned me twice already, how about you do something about the actual scammers?

Hi @drizbo ,
    Since you tagged me ... I just wanted to clarify that I try to be fair, and so if @VirMach behaved as you did, I wouldn't hesitate to temp-ban them as well.
    In reality, the case of @VirMach is totally different from yours, and so the question of banning them would be subject to other criteria. Strictly speaking, they haven't broken one or more of LET's rules, and it's also not obvious that they're scammers, despite what several people -- including you -- claim.
    Nevertheless, given @VirMach 's lack of communication, their Top Host tag has been removed.

• jtkjtk Member

@angstrom said:
    Nevertheless, given @VirMach 's lack of communication, their Top Host tag has been removed.

Any chance LET mods/admins could maintain a list of tags and who has them in a pinned post? That would be very helpful.

• My 19 services are working perfectly fine. Not sure what the fuse about downtime. If they are something, it's a small located incident.

• @angstrom said:

@drizbo said:
    @angstrom You banned me twice already, how about you do something about the actual scammers?

Hi @drizbo ,
    Since you tagged me ... I just wanted to clarify that I try to be fair, and so if @VirMach behaved as you did, I wouldn't hesitate to temp-ban them as well.
    In reality, the case of @VirMach is totally different from yours, and so the question of banning them would be subject to other criteria. Strictly speaking, they haven't broken one or more of LET's rules, and it's also not obvious that they're scammers, despite what several people -- including you -- claim.

An ex-host tag or no tag at all would be more fitting until they fix their shit or at least respond here

• @jmaxwell said:

@angstrom said:

@drizbo said:

Hi @drizbo ,

An ex-host tag or no tag at all would be more fitting until they fix their shit or at least respond here

What kind of issues do you have ?

For what I know, people are complaining because :

• They breached TOS, they got suspended.
    • They like spreading fake news
    • People on FFME004 which got a small issues in the last few hours.

But I don't see anything justifying a tag removal. Even removing the top host sound abusing.

Thanked by 2yoursunny DanSummer
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jmaxwell said:

@drizbo said:

Trying to milk maximum out of the 6 or so loyalists that regularly participate in the virmache circlejerk before deadpooling

We each received an NVMe2G for life, a $20/year value.
    I expect to milk $100 out of VirmAche, i.e. they would live for another 5 years.

• @jmaxwell said:

@drizbo said:

Something tells me you're not telling the whole truth. Here (doll emoji) , show me where his loyalists touched you.

• @Franzkafka said: Actually he is active elsewhere and he has got a lot of loyalists.

Loyalists? I think those are nothing but bot accounts.
    As long as @VirMach pays pennies, those bots will lick its boots.
    But that's unsustainable, sooner or later the so called loyalists or friends will swear virmach, accuse it of delayed or no payments of affiliated commission.

In the past, Virmach was very stable.
    But now, it's in the possess of a new boss, which plotted the migration out of CC, suspension of cheap plans, delay of delivery, and constant downtime.

I've seen many providers come and go, some of which I still miss, some of which I don't want to meet ever.

@VirMach was doomed to dead-pool, just like one can feel autumn while in summer.
    Bye bye.

• edited October 2022

@drizbo said:
    @an9strom You banned me twice already, how about you do something about the actual scammers?

Just like a bribed police uncle.
    How could one call itself police when doing things dishonestly?

• ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited October 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@Franzkafka said: Actually he is active elsewhere and he has got a lot of loyalists.

But that's unsustainable, sooner or later the so called loyalists or friends will swear virmach, accuse it of delayed or no payments of affiliated commission.

In the past, Virmach was very stable.
    But now, it's in the possess of a new boss, which plotted the migration out of CC, suspension of cheap plans, delay of delivery, and constant downtime.

I've seen many providers come and go, some of which I still miss, some of which I don't want to meet ever.

@VirMach was doomed to dead-pool, just like one can feel autumn while in summer.
    Bye bye.

You do realize that a lot of the so called supporter are long times member with good standing in this community ? It would require a crazy amont of times to make fakes account likes that to point it don't make any sense.

Virmach is still owned by the same person. CC shitted in the bed.

They didn't get ride of cheap plans. They suspended account who were breaking TOS. Mostly scalped deal and account resale. Of course, I don't think scalper scalped a lot of normal price VM. It make sense to only ear good deal being suspended, but the goal is definitely not to cut on cost, but to get ride of abuser.

I would agree though, the migration didn't get as smooth as it should have been, but there a no sign of a potential deadpool and situation seem close to be back to normal.

• bakagetabakageta Member
    edited October 2022

@jmaxwell said:
    “muh server works so everything is good” and “hence the rest of the complaints are fake”

It's funny how badly you misrepresent that when the people complaining about VirMach actually make comments like that:

@ask_seek_knock said:

I'm gonna guess that ask_seek_knock is one of the people banned for all the scalping/account reselling/self-referrals with complaints about paying pennies and unpaid affiliate commission. If not, with the recent banwave on some of those accounts maybe affiliate payments won't be as slow, but that's actually one of the few areas I'm not familiar with VirMach, I'm not an affiliate.

In general, things feel relatively stable right now, my replacement dedi has been rock solid with great networking, and I've currently got zero VPSs that are down, out of 18, though one of them in Frankfurt was having issues yesterday. Things aren't perfect, networking problems still pop up here and there and my tokyo storage neighbors suck, but I'd generally call it acceptable now. Out of those 18, I've got 5 that will cancel before the end of the year, mostly things that I've moved to my dedi and just don't need anymore. I still probably wouldn't use VirMach for anything production and I know there are people who've had way more issues than me, but for hobby/personal stuff it's still one of the best values for what you get IMO. With how things were 3 months ago, I would've skipped any BF sales, but I'm happy enough with my services now that I'll likely order another plan if he does a BF sale. Is that a risk? Sure, but probably less of a risk than several of the sales on LEB over the years.

Thanked by 1atindahause
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

If they are suck, they suck

Just accept that

That what made me disgusting about loyalist who too over-defend arround them

You do not need justify to someone that have bad opinion to them

You are not paid for helping them also you all are not their customer service so just shut up

Especially someone that have bad attitude to harrash and bashing someone that ask or complain politely on their thread trying to be their big late hero

• tuctuc Member

A lot of customers had quit @VirMach; some of my friends too :), including those have been banned because of some reasons, making a bulk of VMs back available. This year, @VirMach's BF event will be super exciting :)

• @yoursunny said:

@jmaxwell said:

@drizbo said:

We each received an NVMe2G for life, a $20/year value.
    I expect to milk $100 out of VirmAche, i.e. they would live for another 5 years.

damn i didnt get one even though i was eligible.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited October 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@angstrom said:

@drizbo said:

Hi @drizbo ,

but he payed $200! never forget that he holds such privilege!

Thanked by 1Void
  • virmach is an outrageous company.

I have been using their service since 2018 and am a long time user.

I've always followed the usage rules, lower CPU usage, lower traffic.

But recently, virmach decided I had bad credit and suspended my service.

virmach is so creditless, i will give him up.

Therefore, I remind customers who want to purchase virmach services: you have to risk being suspended and deleted by them!

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • @fyxgy said:
    virmach is an outrageous company.

Therefore, I remind customers who want to purchase virmach services: you have to risk being suspended and deleted by them!

you mean you been scalping their services since 2018?

lmao

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

https://hostloc.com/thread-1091588-1-1.html

VirmAche is an outrageous company.
    I have been using their service since 2017 and am a long term customer.
    I've always followed the usage rules, less than 10% CPU usage, less than 10% traffic.
    But recently, VirmAche decided that I had awesome credit and gave me free NVMe2G for life.
    VirmAche is so awesome, I will take him up.
    Therefore, I remind customers who want to purchase VirmAche services: you have to risk being rewarded and trusted by them!

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • fyxgyfyxgy Member
    edited October 2022

@cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

lmao

Yes, because it's fair trade.

I paid for their order and got the service they provided.

Just the day before yesterday, virmach suspended my service for not speaking credit.

I followed the prompts to initiate a ticket, but they never responded to the ticket or restored my service.

• @fyxgy said:

@cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

lmao

Just the day before yesterday, virmach suspended my service for not speaking credit.

lmao ok

• edited October 2022

@cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

lmao

@cybertech has a funny way of understanding.

I failed to see any confession of scalping in @fyxgy 's comment.

If fyxgy were scalper, then what are you? I guess you distorted normal user's comment, because you are paid pennies-bot account, [s]trying censored by xxxx[s].

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited October 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

lmao

@cybertech has a funny way of understanding.

I failed to see any confession of scalping in @fyxgy 's comment.

If fyxgy were scalper, then what are you? I guess you distorted normal user's comment, because you are paid pennies-bot account, [s]trying censored by xxxx[s].

relax, im just following what you MJJs like to do. i learn from the best!

im not sure which is worse, lie flat scalper MJJs or 50 cents

lmao

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited October 2022

VirMach doesn't even have to visit LET or offer double bandwidth or offer free VPS or offer giveaways or invest into LET in the form of money to keep its threads at the top of the first page of LET, the biggest VPS selling marketplace platform.
    How? Because some people can't stop repeating themselves.
    Oh, the irony! Well done, scalpers.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @yoursunny said:
    https://hostloc.com/thread-1091588-1-1.html

VirmAche is an outrageous company.
    I have been using their service since 2017 and am a long term customer.
    I've always followed the usage rules, less than 10% CPU usage, less than 10% traffic.
    But recently, VirmAche decided that I had awesome credit and gave me free NVMe2G for life.
    VirmAche is so awesome, I will take him up.
    Therefore, I remind customers who want to purchase VirmAche services: you have to risk being rewarded and trusted by them!

Interesting, weren't you taught the essay shall write by yourself?
    Plagiarising @fyxgy 's comment is no good, you should at least post the original link as a reference:
    https://lowendtalk.com/post/quote/177704/Comment_3503339

Being a bot account today is so easy!

• @cybertech
    No, you at ease.
    I'm relaxed, you said

You should relax.

• @ask_seek_knock said:
    @cybertech
    No, you at ease.
    I'm relaxed, you said

You should relax.

lmao ok

• @cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

@cybertech said:

@fyxgy said:

lmao

lmao ok

After the user has paid the fee, the merchant should provide normal services, which is a fair, just and honest transaction.

If Virmach thinks that he has a loss in the order, he can issue an announcement to cancel the recurring payment.

In a rude way, unilaterally stopping the user's service, I have lost trust in virmach.

Yes, I will no longer buy their business.

• @angstrom said:

@drizbo said:

Hi @drizbo ,

I said LES is a gay version of LET and got yeeted.

Mooaaaarrr @cybertech

This discussion has been closed.