Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad: $6.95/Mo 2GB RAM deal and $30/YR 1.5GB RAM! Now with more UK stock + Los Angeles and Miami!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad: $6.95/Mo 2GB RAM deal and $30/YR 1.5GB RAM! Now with more UK stock + Los Angeles and Miami!

edited March 2013 in Offers

We've got some great deals for you LowEndTalk, this time in some different locations! We've recently added Miami, Florida to our growing list of US based locations, perfect for our friends in South America who wish to have a better connection to their homes. We're happy to be running our first promotion available in our Florida location! In a place less sunny than Florida (The UK) we've reintroduced new stock in Maidenhead. In our previous promotions we did not list Maidenhead, UK as an option due to insufficient stock but we're happy to offer it to you once more. And because Los Angeles continues to be one of our most popular VPS locations, we'll offer it as part of this promotion as well!

Look at these deals!

Look at what $30/YR will get you, now that's a heck of a deal.

• 1536MB RAM // 1536MB Burst
• 45GB Disk Space
• 1 IPv4 Address
• 500GB Bandwidth
• 100Mbps Port
• OpenVZ/SolusVM
• Price: $30/YR (after coupon)
• Coupon Code: LETMAR2013

Location Choices (choose in order form):
• Maidenhead, UK
• Miami, FL
• Los Angeles, CA

[Order Now]

Due to the success of our recent $6.95/mo for 2GB RAM deal, we've decided to continue offering it as an ongoing LET/LEB promotion.

• 2048MB RAM // 2048MB Burst
• 50GB Disk Space
• 1 IPv4 Address
• 750GB Bandwidth
• 100Mbps Port
• OpenVZ/SolusVM
• Price: $6.95/mo (after coupon)
• Coupon Code: LETMAR2013

Location Choices (choose in order form):
• Maidenhead, UK
• Miami, FL
• Los Angeles, CA

[Order Now]

These offers are only designed as a Limited time deal and will expire once stock is filled.

Network Test:

Los Angeles, CA – QuadraNet Datacenter – Test IP: 98.143.159.202
Miami, FL - QuadraNet Datacenter - Test IP: 173.44.32.20
Maidenhead, UK - Pulsant Datacenter - Test IP: 78.157.192.2

URPad.net is owned by an established parent (FTNHosting) which manages multiple web hosting brands and has been in business for 5 years. We love what we do and always appreciate your business. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:

Email sales at: [email protected]

Social Networks:
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/urpad
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urpadhosting

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

I quite like the T.V. image

• I quite like my other VPS I have with you, so I couldn't help but snap up one of the 1.5GB plans.

The most up-to-date Ubuntu image available is 11.04. While I can upgrade the box to 12.04 using do-release-upgrade, would it be possible to add newer Ubuntu images for installation? This would make installing a fresh image and getting things up and running much faster.

• burst or vswap?

• ATHKATHK Member

@gaarai you can re install (list has 12.04 & 12.10) images through the vps control panel.

• @ATHK

Thanks. I'll do that.

• @ATHK, @MannDude

FYI: There are images for 10.04, 10.10, 11.04, and 12.10 but not for 11.10 or 12.04 (at least not an image that is said to work with all nodes).

• Well, I'm on board, let's see how this goes

• @gaarai said: I quite like my other VPS I have with you, so I couldn't help but snap up one of the 1.5GB plans.

The most up-to-date Ubuntu image available is 11.04. While I can upgrade the box to 12.04 using do-release-upgrade, would it be possible to add newer Ubuntu images for installation? This would make installing a fresh image and getting things up and running much faster.

Glad to see you're happy with you other plan with us.

12.04 is available as an option. The description of the template in SolusVM list nodes that it works on, but the list is not complete as it works on all new nodes deployed but hasn't been updated after every new deployment. I'll see about getting that fixed.

@texteditor said: burst or vswap?

Burst, though it's set to the same limit as your dedicated ram.

@texteditor said: Well, I'm on board, let's see how this goes

Please let us know how it goes. =]

• Sent a pm. please reply.

• @niceboy said: Sent a pm. please reply.

I responded to you and the other PM I had regarding this offer. Apologies for the delay. For quicker future responses please don't hesitate to open a ticket, as I frequent the support desk more than I frequent LowEndTalk =]

• nutjobnutjob Member
    edited March 2013

Question: what happens when you use up all your bandwidth? Suspension or throttling?

• @nutjob said: Question: what happens when you use up all your bandwidth? Suspension or throttling?

Auto-suspend. If you're close to your limit please open a ticket and we can work something out.

• PatsPats Member

@Fliphost said: I quite like the T.V. image

Thats for $15/year :P

• Is the Bittorrent policy really "none at all" (except webseeding, I guess)

• LeeLee Veteran

@manndude - remind me, what is the CPU allocation?

• @texteditor said: Is the Bittorrent policy really "none at all" (except webseeding, I guess)

Yeah, no seeding and nothing illegal.

@W1V_Lee said: @manndude - remind me, what is the CPU allocation?

Fair share of 4 cpu cores.

• LeeLee Veteran

Cheers Curtis.

• @MannDude: is FUSE support available?

• @W1V_Lee said: Cheers Curtis.

@pechspilz said: @MannDude: is FUSE support available?

Not super familiar with FUSE as I've never used it, but after a quick read, it shouldn't be an issue. =]

• FWIW, I have two LEB VPS with URPad - one in US, one in UK. MannDude is very accommodating and support is AWESOME. Tickets are sometimes replied to in under 3 minutes and the longest I've had to wait is ~40 minutes for them to do what I need. But, they do it right the first time!

I do have experience using other hosts, as I have VPS with two other hosts, but support with them isn't nearly as good. I've been trying to get one of those hosts to manually enable TUN/TAP on my VPS container since mid-February (and even linked them to the step-by-step article on how to do it) - that's something these guys did for me within the hour!

Speed directly uploading/downloading from/to my UK server is pretty good ( http://www.speedtest.net/result/2579260864.png ), though routing to the US through OpenVPN installed on my same UK server is a bit slower ( http://www.speedtest.net/result/2579255458.png ). I'm chalking that up to the routing, because I can consistently download 2MB/s on my line. Just for context, the speedtest.net result from my home connection showed 24.65Mb/s download and 3.52Mb/s upload with a ping of 29ms (sorry, not sharing the link because it shows my location).

I guess I'm posting this because I have had such a great experience with these guys, even though I have only been with them a short time. After buying my last VPS earlier this year, I had promised myself I wouldn't get any more LEBs...but then I ended up getting my second URPad VPS. lol.

• @user123 said: FWIW, I have two LEB VPS with URPad - one in US, one in UK. MannDude is very accommodating and support is AWESOME. Tickets are sometimes replied to in under 3 minutes and the longest I've had to wait is ~40 minutes for them to do what I need. But, they do it right the first time!

I do have experience using other hosts, as I have VPS with two other hosts, but support with them isn't nearly as good. I've been trying to get one of those hosts to manually enable TUN/TAP on my VPS container since mid-February (and even linked them to the step-by-step article on how to do it) - that's something these guys did for me within the hour!

Speed directly uploading/downloading from/to my UK server is pretty good ( http://www.speedtest.net/result/2579260864.png ), though routing to the US through OpenVPN installed on my same UK server is a bit slower ( http://www.speedtest.net/result/2579255458.png ). I'm chalking that up to the routing, because I can consistently download 2MB/s on my line. Just for context, the speedtest.net result from my home connection showed 24.65Mb/s download and 3.52Mb/s upload with a ping of 29ms (sorry, not sharing the link because it shows my location).

I guess I'm posting this because I have had such a great experience with these guys, even though I have only been with them a short time. After buying my last VPS earlier this year, I had promised myself I wouldn't get any more LEBs...but then I ended up getting my second URPad VPS. lol.

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to see you're happy! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to make your experience better.

• I have 2 urpad. My uptime is good.

• no downtime so far thanks @manndude for such a great service..

• @jcaleb said: I have 2 urpad. My uptime is good.

@grayfuz said: no downtime so far thanks @manndude for such a great service..

Thanks guys! We really appreciate your input!