Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★[DE/CA] VPS SALE ★ BetaVPS.net ★ From $5 month ★ From 2010 ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★[DE/CA] VPS SALE ★ BetaVPS.net ★ From $5 month ★ From 2010 ★

dosserverscadosserversca Member
edited February 2013 in Offers

Hello, At Beta VPS we have over 10 years experience with web hosting and servers. We provide 99.9% uptime and real support. Our VPS's are cheap, Port limited for quiet neighbors on the node.

We at Dos Servers (Beta VPS part of Dos Servers) aren't so new in hosting industry, We operating from 2010 with servers in Canada, USA, Germany and France.

Overview of all Packages here: BetaVPS.net

Minimum Server Specifications:

Intel Xeon E3 - 1230
16GB DDRIII 1333 RAM
2x 1TB SATAIII Harddisk RAID 1
Network Port: 100Mbps

Every VPS has port limit you can use the full speed all the time 24/7 as it Unmetered Bandwidth

VPS Tiny

HDD: 50GB
Ram: 1GB
CPU Cores: 1
Number IP's: 1
Intel Xeon E3 1230
Network Port: 10Mb/s
OpenVZ
Unmetered Bandwidth
SolusVM Panel
$5.00 /Monthly
Order Now!

VPS Small

HDD: 75GB
Ram: 1.5GB
CPU Cores: 1
Number IP's: 1
Intel Xeon E3 1230
Network Port: 10Mb/s
OpenVZ
Unmetered Bandwidth
SolusVM Panel
$7.00 /Monthly.
Order Now!

We order new nodes every few days in every location so keep checking

Available Addons

DIrectAdmin - $6/month
cPanel/WHM - $14.00/month
WHMXtra - FREE
Softaculous - FREE

Operating Systems

CentOS
Debian
Fedora
uBuntu
Gentoo
OpenSUSE
Slackware
Suse

Payment Methods

Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
PayPal

If you have any questions, contact our support at
Betavps.net

Comments

• Humor me, you have a 100mbit port, yet you give LEB's 10mbit. Do you know how much that makes me ever more never want to buy from you.

• @curtisg said: Humor me, you have a 100mbit port, yet you give LEB's 10mbit. Do you know how much that makes me ever more never want to buy from you.

We give 10mbps as unmetered BW and quite neighbors

• Can I have 3 tb of transfer on 100mbit instead?

• @Damian said: Can I have 3 tb of transfer on 100mbit instead?

No, If you want more then 10mbps you will have to go to entervps.com

• DamianDamian Member
    edited February 2013

I don't understand the point of crippling your offerings with 10mbit. Can you provide some backstory or other information on it? I'm always interested in learning

• @Damian said: I don't understand the point of crippling your offerings with 10mbit. Can you provide some backstory or other information on it? I'm always interested in learning

We offering 10mbps to ever vps so u can use it always without having a problem with other clients on the same node this giving u quite neighbors
    If we will offer limited BW on 100mbps in some point some client can use all 100mbps for few moments and other clients will have problem with connection

On other packages where we offer more then 10mbps the server have 1gbps connection

• Dedicated 10Mb/s unmetered port instead shared 100Mb/s metered port. Why not? It make sense as every LEB client don't have the same needs.

• Any test IP?

• @AstroProfundis said: Any test IP?

In what location u need ip test?

• @Spirit said: Why not?

I was mostly wondering about absolutely not offering 3 terabytes on 100mbit, but instead offering 3.1 terabytes on 10mbit.

• @Damian said: I was mostly wondering about absolutely not offering 3 terabytes on 100mbit, but instead offering 3.1 terabytes on 10mbit.

I explaned if client will push 100mbps untill limit the traffic other clients will have trouble with connection untill he will get suspended becouse BW limit

• "beta" mean not stable and still in testing phase right? I wonder how you can come with that name for your branding. (-_-")

• @budingyun said: "beta" mean not stable and still in testing phase right? I wonder how you can come with that name for your branding. (-_-")

Its just a name no more... We choice this name as it for small vps offers.

• @dosserversca said: Its just a name no more... We choice this name as it for small vps offers.

But sadly the name, as well as some choices you have made (such as 10mb/s) make me not want to buy from you.

• dosserverscadosserversca Member
    edited February 2013

@Amarielle said: But sadly the name, as well as some choices you have made (such as 10mb/s) make me not want to buy from you.

In the end you choice if you want to buy or not...
    for the price we offer this is really good deal you can always go to another places that probelly overselling

also dont forget its LET forum its for low end vps we also offer another vps's entervps.com website