Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREEPBX hosting ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FREEPBX hosting ?

ClancomsClancoms Member
edited December 2012 in General

anyone know of any hosting company's out there offering FREEPBX at a great low cost ?

Comments

• Any vps provider will do just fine. I used to host my asterisk on a 128MB inceptionhosting vps

• ok nice but im hoping for a little cheaper lol
    1 Month Price - $19.95 USD
    but thank you

• how would any VPS provider do just fine if they don't offer the FREEPBX OS ?

• @camarg said: Any vps provider will do just fine.

Well any that would allow telephony/vpn/etc,etc.

• @Clancoms said: how would any VPS provider do just fine if they don't offer the FREEPBX OS ?

While I do offer FreePBX and Elastix and many other PBX distro's, they are just distro's and you add the repo's and install the packages just as their custom ISO would, not really that difficult.

• @Clancoms said: how would any VPS provider do just fine if they don't offer the FREEPBX OS ?

Any KVM/Xen provider should be able to load up any ISO's you may need.

• miTgiB can i get a link to your site please ?

• @Clancoms said: miTgiB can i get a link to your site please ?

Not sure if serious or trolling?

• yes i would say you are trolling GetKVM_Ash

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Clancoms said: yes i would say you are trolling GetKVM_Ash

Clancoms, he was talking about you. Why are you asking for a link to miTgiB's site?

• @Clancoms said: yes i would say you are trolling GetKVM_Ash

I offered you some sound advice which could help you, if you class that as trolling, meh. I was actually pointing out that his website is quite clearly in his signature (Below his post).

Common sense is clearly not so common.

• LOL how stupid r u people look at my post lol
    im looking for a host that offers FREEPBX wow you are a bunch of TROLLS here LOL

• @Clancoms said: LOL how stupid r u people look at my post lol

im looking for a host that offers FREEPBX wow you are a bunch of TROLLS here LOL

How stupid are we lol..

• if your refering to this ?
    GetKVM - Premium KVM VPS. GetOVZ - Affordable OpenVZ VPS with VSwap.

i didn't know it was a link to his site

• miTgiB can you tell me what package would be best for a low usage phone system please ?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Clancoms - can you talk some sense?

You don't need to ask for a link to any hosts sites on here.

Kind Regards.

• If you want a provider who specializes in it, I recommend K&J's Managed Solutions.

Barry, their support manager, ran a previous company that dealt with it a lot business stuff like VoIP and his company was acquired by KJMS but he still does the same thing pretty much.

• Or you can go free with pbxes.org, I use them for my setup right now and it works just as well,

• ok thanks will check them out

• I use Turnkey Internet's KVM Windows VPS for mine with the FreePBX ISO uploaded :)

• @Clancoms said: miTgiB can you tell me what package would be best for a low usage phone system please ?

I see best results with 512mb KVM for upto 8 on a conference call and not diving into swap with elastix.