Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Providers - WHMCS/CE/HostBill prices?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Providers - WHMCS/CE/HostBill prices?

PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
edited August 2012 in Providers

Hi

I was wondering if there are any LEB VPS providers out there that do WHMCS (or ClientExec/HostBill) licenses at $5 or so per month? I've seen reseller providers that do this, but haven't really looked at VPS providers.

Thanks!

Comments

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

Not going to happen, never, ever, ever..

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Jacob said: Not going to happen, never, ever, ever..

Well, I'm just saying ;) Some providers offer it like reseller providers at a discounted rate :)

@Jack said: I think @CVPS_Chris Might be able to help at $10...

Will give him a buzz ;) Thanks.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@dominicl--, KnownHost sells for 5$

@Randy said: KnownHost sells for 5$

I specifically stated "LEB VPS providers". I don't need all the fancy stuff from Knownhost. I can get good quality for 80% less, so I will.

• @dominicl said: I specifically stated "LEB VPS providers". I don't need all the fancy stuff from Knownhost. I can get good quality for 80% less, so I will

my apologies i missed that sorry, i wondered if you are looking for cheap, so there you go 5$ is cheap

Ok no problem.

• good luck to finding the provider.

Thanked by 1Randy

@tommy said: good luck to finding the provider.

:) Not sure if that was sarcastic or not, but anyway, if I can't i'll go with a reseller package.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

i dont really know why are you starting a business when you cant even pay WHMCS in Full:O. yes go with a Reseller and dont sell VPS untill you have a stable amount of customers on shared. or mix them up :) its the best thing you can do.

you seem to have a low budget =)

@Randy said: you seem to have a low budget =)

Don't assume things ;) If I can get it at a lower price, then obviously I will. I have seen some providers offer it cheaper so I was seeing if any LEB VPS providers did, that's all.

• We offer them for $10/mo.

@LV_Matt - Will pm :)

• You can always get a used license for about $50.