Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostslim 1GB 100GB 1TB OpenVZ Benchmark - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostslim 1GB 100GB 1TB OpenVZ Benchmark

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

It seems like "dd" testers started tu turn also node vpsmain012 to crap.

• @Taylor I didn't got a server

• @yomero said: I didn't got a server

You're a stronger man then me.

• @Taylor
    LOL!
    Well, I just waited a little, and then started to see all this crap n_n

• @Spirit said: Stay where you are! Enough 24/7 "dd" testers... :p

let we stop the Double Dang test/benchmark. i feel sorry for the provider. i was running some test with 8 VPS running dd test at the same time for 11GB file, and it broke my hard drive :(

• Very good upload speeds, great speed to my location and we have a new box for seeding Linux ISO's if it stays this good and I do not get suspended :P

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

I honestly hope that you will get suspended before your act will affect everyone on this node

Currently the server is busy with syncing the raid. Also there were some users constantly overloading the server (on purpose).

I feel sorry for host full of node trashing clients. Kids don't realize that they play with someones livelihood...

Thanked by 1Liam
  • I don't see anything wrong with seeding linus ISOs?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: I don't see anything wrong with seeding linus ISOs?

Me neither as long it's responsible, controled work instead trashing node on purpose like Taylor is bragging around.

@Taylor said: @yomero said: Good node :P

@yomero Might not be when i'm done :P Did you get swap?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

@Jack said: Do they move you if you submit a ticket or ?

It's not really migration, they recreate new account on other node, but now also this other node isn't that good anymore since I posted moving option here. It seems like a lot of LET "dd" kids occupied also this other node now.

Thanked by 1Inglar
  • @Spirit said: Taylor is bragging around.

@Spirit I'm certainly not trashing the node, If it came across that way i'm sorry but limits are in place. The comment about "Might not be when i'm done" was silly and has no substance to it.

• TazTaz Member

DD KILL..

• 2 minute ticket time , thats great. This could end up being a good server.

• We'll see the real performance tomorrow. Today massive number of people excited and busy doing their dd and benchmark after get their new box lol. :p

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I wonder if I sign up and write some bash script and place it on cron every 10 minutes, to execute some IO intensive commands, will they terminate me

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

@Alex_LiquidHost I thought that you're host too...

@Spirit said: I thought that you're host too...

It was a joke ;)

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • @Alex_LiquidHost If i write some bash script and place it on cron every 10 minutes, to execute some IO intensive commands, will you terminate me?

• TazTaz Member

@lakid I would probably blame the DC.

Thanked by 2DeletedUser yomero
  • after that.

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

Then I will blame the DC stuffs for not being there on Christmas.

• new year's day too.

@LAKid said: new year's day too.

Well, the DC deffinetely sucks..

• they don't have DC. Their back office.

• Copyright © 2009 - 2012 Hostslim Internet Solutions.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

@Jeffrey said: Copyright © 2009 - 2012 Hostslim Internet Solutions.

I don't see anything wrong with that. They started to advertise VPSs at WHT in 2010 (I checked his WHT profile yesterday) and domain is registered since 2009. It's more surprisingly to see so much of "beginners" mistakes in this special offer campaign.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @Spirit I didn't say anything was wrong with that, that is a good thing! I posted that so people wouldn't be skeptical about purchasing a VPS from this offer. :)

• edited August 2012

They started since 2009, and same like QuickWeb if I remember it correctly.

For staying in the business since 2009, they must be having many knowledge and experience, thats why I post their offer here :D

• They may be around for a long time but their IO is still SLOW :(