Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 TB ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 TB ?

KilwaKilwa Member
edited November 2011 in General

Hello,

I have a dedicated server with Worldstream 1 TB for $44. I am searching for the same disk space 1TB / 5 or 10TB of bandwidth. Any suggestion? it doesn't have to be a dedicated server.

I just want to pay $30 - I don't care about the CPU..Just the disk space.

Thanks!

Comments

• $30 for the year or per month? Probably month but just wanted to make sure.

Any opinion on location? Uptime? Support?

• No $30 for the decade.

Uptime: at least 99% just a good network.
    Support: no need for them.

Thanked by 1LES
  • Hello, Check your PM - I found something for you.

Thanked by 1Kilwa
  • @Kilwa said: No $30 for the decade.

Are you insulting @drmike ?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2011

LOL, Decade = 10 years. I've never even seen a 0.00001MB RAM VPS for $30/decade. Either you are stupid or you are insulting @drmike as @yomero said. Well tbh. you are stupid either way, even if you were insulting @drmike.

• @Kilwa you can get a dedicated server with a 1TB HDD and 5TB bandwidth (unmetered 10Mbps if/after you go over your limit) from Kimsufi for 14.99EUR/mo

• Thanks ztec & Kuro :)

Infinity: if you knew the truth, you'd call me daddy.

• @Infinity said: LOL, Decade = 10 years. I've never even seen a 0.00001MB RAM VPS for $30/year. Either you are stupid or you are insulting @drmike as @yomero said. Well tbh. you are stupid either way, even if you were insulting @drmike.

What the hell is wrong with you?

edited November 2011

@ztec said: What the hell is wrong with you?

lots.. I made a mistke right, with year/decade but really I don't get you. Would you like to explain in detail?

@Kilwa said: Infinity: if you knew the truth, you'd call me daddy.

Okay daddy. :P

• @Infinity said: lots.. I made a mistke right, with year/decade but really I don't get you. Would you like to explain in detail?

Why would you leave a message here if it doesn't add anything to the topic what so ever, just to instigate?

edited November 2011

@ztec said: Why would you leave a message here if it doesn't add anything to the topic what so ever, just to instigate?

You are contributing to that. What you are saying doesn't add anything either. I was actually pretty serious in that I really didn't get what he was asking. Call me stupid, kill me, do what you want but I know what I was thinking.

• @Infinity said: You are contributing to that. What you are saying doesn't add anything either. I was actually pretty serious in that I really didn't get what he was asking. Call me stupid, kill me, do what you want but I know what I was thinking.

Same

(And this is another spam post n_n)

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Well I think the specifications listing is a bit confusing but I understood it finally :P

I guess it's a little hard to get 1 TB hdd & 5 or 10 TB bandwidth with an unmanaged VPS (I suppose unmanaged what you are looking for). It's not common to see a provider offering so, it's called hybrid or semi-dedicated, where a node is divided into few VPSes. However, if you choose some good providers and open a ticket asking for it you can eventually get a package easier than by looking for what is offered.

• He already found a good offer.

• I bet his new provider will just love him.

• @drmike said: I bet his new provider will just love him.

Why would you doubt that?

• KilwaKilwa Member
    edited November 2011

@drmike said: I bet his new provider will just love him.

Yeah, but not as much as your mother did :)

Seriosuly guys, I asked for a cheap provider to give me 1TB for $30, this drmike came and tried to make a joke (saying it's per year or month). And then Infinity joined the bus. If you have nothing to do guys, don't reply to me with your silly jokes. Get a life!

At least I got a help from ztec telling me where to find it. I joined it and will send them the documents to approve my account.

Thanks for your help.

edited November 2011

@Kilwa said: Get a life!

Says the one with a "life". You can't be saying that you meant "but not as much as your mother did :)" seriously. I think you need to follow your own advise.

• KairusKairus Member
    edited November 2011

@Kilwa said: this drmike came and tried to make a joke (saying it's per year or month).

It wasn't a joke...

Thanked by 2Infinity drmike
  • I'm with Kairus,

He was dead serious is asking.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • It wasn't a joke. I was asking you a question.

Excuse me for trying to help.

Thanked by 2Infinity AuroraZ
  • Conclusion..

This is the WRONG place to ask for this. End.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • tuxtux Member

@Kuro said: @Kilwa you can get a dedicated server with a 1TB HDD and 5TB bandwidth (unmetered 10Mbps if/after you go over your limit) from Kimsufi for 14.99EUR/mo

How I can get this Kimsufi with dual or triple core cpu? I have already ordered this server two times, but both times I got this server with single core cpu (Intel Atom D425).

• @tux Depends if you're lucky or not.

• sturdyvpssturdyvps Member
    edited March 2012

Hmm are these Kimsufi Servers actual Servers or?

• @sturdyvps said: Hmm are these Kimsufi Servers actual Servers or?

They have some Kimsufis as real servers and some as VPSses

http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/ks/

http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/vks/index.xml

But i think all of them use a SAN stroage.

• @DotVPS @gsrdgrdghd My question was mostly intended as a joke as their pricing looks extremely low which is why i asked whether these are Servers or not.

Intel i7 with 24GB RAM and 2TB Hdd for only 43.99GBP/m??? How stable are these?

• @DotVPS Still its cheap, are there any hosts at lowendbox who use these servers?

• @sturdyvps said: @DotVPS Still its cheap, are there any hosts at lowendbox who use these servers?

There were some but i think only 1 or 2 managed to survive... Ovh was always rather an indication for a provider to fail