Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroNet Servers Main Website Suspended?

BellaBella Member
edited May 2014 in General

I'm not sure why any host would host their main website on a cPanel server.

https://intronetservers.com/

Screen shot of cPanel Suspended http://i.imgur.com/bliQNts.png

Around 12 hours ago their SolusVM went offline (SolusVM link here http://184.154.1.90:5353/login.php ).

I opened a ticket around 12 hrs ago no response, so I was going to check the ticket again and now their main site is suspended.

What shocks me is their hosting their site on a cPanel, which most likely hosts other people as well.

Not a good idea to host billing system in a shared environment.

Comments

• Wow. lol.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Nothing should shock you given the daft plans they were selling. If you didn't expect this to happen, you crazier than batshit, son.

Thanked by 2Mark_R Noerman
  • SunnSunn Member

WHO IS READY TO WATCH THE DRAMA, SAY "I".

• @Sunn said:
    WHO IS READY TO WATCH THE DRAMA, SAY "I".

Thanked by 3MCHPhil Corey PremiumN
  • Let me just remind you all of the ridiculous deal. A managed 4GB RAM VPS, 75GB SSD disk, 4 CPU cores, IPv4, Unmetered 1GBPS in Amsterdam, DDoS protected with a free domain, wild cart cert and cPanel/WHM... $6/m or $45/y.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

Well i found out more news: Seems like they forgot to pay an invoice.

• @AThomasHowe said:
    Let me just remind you all of the ridiculous deal. A managed 4GB RAM VPS, 75GB SSD disk, 4 CPU cores, IPv4, Unmetered 1GBPS in Amsterdam, DDoS protected with a free domain, wild cart cert and cPanel/WHM... $6/m or $45/y.

Link or screenshot porfarbor?

• eddynetweb said: Link or screenshot porfarbor?

Ask and thou shalt recieve. You can take your own screenshot though.

• SunnSunn Member

Not sure if i am allowed to release his skype, but if anyone had major loss from them, i can give you skype, via PM.

• BellaBella Member
    edited May 2014

@Nekki said:
    Nothing should shock you given the daft plans they were selling. If you didn't expect this to happen, you crazier than batshit, son.

I expected them to shut down eventually due to the crazy prices they were selling at.

What surprised me was them using cPanel hosting.

I was on their $2/m plan.

Unfortunately I renewed my services earlier today before they went poof.

They can keep the $2. Pain in the ass to go through the dispute process. lol.

• Don't you think the trouble of moving is more hassle than it's worth though? And I hope they're not in possession of any domains people are fond of.

• @AThomasHowe said:
    Ask and thou shalt recieve. You can take your own screenshot though.

Thank you fine sir. I will gladly take my own screenshot. ;p

• @Bella heck with that attitude you can send me $2 anytime i'll gladly take it for nothing.

I'd fight for $0.10 if I had too just to make a point.

• It lasted longer then I thought... Surprised at how so many people trusted that he could have provided all of that for so little.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • SunnSunn Member

@soulchief said:

I know the Hardware and the pricing he paid for it. He is able to provide at that cost without making losses, but i guess he got carried away.

• blackblack Member

Sunn said: I know the Hardware and the pricing he paid for it. He is able to provide at that cost without making losses, but i guess he got carried away.

Who did he buy from that could've sold hardware & service at those prices?

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@black said:

>

I am sorry, i cannot release that information. But really cheap, with decent quality at the same time.

• @Sunn said:

How can he afford to give a VPS, SSL, domain and cPanel for $20 a year? I can't see that being possible without losing money. Isn't it $15+ per month for just a vps cPanel license?

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@soulchief said:
    How can he afford to give a VPS, SSL, domain and cPanel for $20 a year? I can't see that being possible without losing money. Isn't it $15+ per month for just a vps cPanel license?

Who said, he was using authentic Cpanel Licenses. And it is possible to make profit, as they were using Single Hop services, where these licenses are basically included with there servers with a small cost. But Intronet went overboard, By offer "cpanel" to all.

• earlearl Member

So they dead pooled already?

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@soulchief said:

cPanel licenses with SH are $7.50/m ea.

• earlearl Member

@black said:

From the offer page it says Singlehop in Amsterdam..

• SunnSunn Member

Can we close this thread? Useless as of now, we all know they are done, and do not have the potential to get back up.

• Time for a chargeback! huzzah

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

Well, Their offer page wreaked scam all over it considering they were pushing the yearly deal.. Was going to make a post that for the scam to be worth while they would have to make a run for it in a month or two, but so many people were praising their services after a day of two of use so I doubt it would make a difference!

He must have made a lot money on this scam.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@0xdragon said:
    Time for a chargeback! huzzah

Great, Where did you come up with such a great solution?

• @Sunn said:
    Great, Suggest. Where did you come up with such a great solution?

Straight from your book, actually ^.^

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • SunnSunn Member

@0xdragon said:
    Straight from your book, actually ^.^

Amazing to know, i have a fan.

• @Sunn said:
    Amazing to know, i have a fan.

YES, KVMVPS.US IS A AMAZING SERVICE SCAM. ^.^

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

@Sunn

What exactly is your affiliation with intronetservers? you seem to care a lot more than you should regarding this issue?