Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM S9 il Down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM S9 il Down

have any one noticed that server 9 is Down @bluevm host !!

help us guys !!

Comments

• http://uptime.bluevm.com/

says everything is up. Well, I don't like their new uptime script, you don't know what exactly is up and when the script says the location is down? Please explain @BlueVM

• i have been with bluevm since September 2013 , thier uptime is 99.99% , the service is 10/10 ,, it's the first time for them to be down for long time

• What is the status on feathur? Can you boot it?
    Yesterday my VPS was down for few hours, turns out a boot button from feathur brought it back up. Not sure if it's a bug in feathur or they rebooted the whole node and my VPS simply failed to boot automatically.

• it's Reseller hosting not VPS :/

• @trexos said:
    http://uptime.bluevm.com/

says everything is up. Well, I don't like their new uptime script, you don't know what exactly is up and when the script says the location is down? Please explain BlueVM

As far as I know, that just looks at the network, not any particular node.

At the moment my hosting on s9.il.bluevm.com is down too, I'm sure it will be up shortly though.

• it's 4 hours down till this moment .... support dont answer tickets too -_-

• And what do you expect here?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Refugee coupons?

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited March 2014

Their Atlanta nodes have been down since yesterday.

• Yep, it is over 6h that hosting is down! VPS are up, but not hosting

• they have some problem with ssd their drive was full and they will replace with the new one according answer ticket to me

"Hello, This is an issue with the SQL partition on the host node, which is currently full. We are getting another SSD drive put in and then will be moving the SQL data to that drive"

• @mentari said:
    they have some problem with ssd their drive was full and they will replace with the new one according answer ticket to me

"Hello, This is an issue with the SQL partition on the host node, which is currently full. We are getting another SSD drive put in and then will be moving the SQL data to that drive"

That's good to hear, I guess I'll just wait it out :)

• This has already been resolved and the new disk is already running on the machine. We didn't expect our users on S9 to use more mysql storage space than any of our other shared servers, but they did.

Thanked by 1mikho
  • good to see everything has been resolved here