Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org

Comments

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Hi.

I am not getting my password reset email.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@BasToTheMax said:
    Hi.

I am not getting my password reset email.

please dm me.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

GPT-3 just roasted us, please prove it wrong on https://trustpilot.com/review/freevps.org

Welcome to FreeVPS, where we give away mediocre virtual private servers to people who have nothing better to do than post 50 non-spammy messages on our forum. Who needs quality and reliability when you can have a free VPS, right? Our website is so basic that it would make a Geocities page look modern. We have a grand total of four pages, and one of them is dedicated to our policies. Because who doesn't want to read about terms and conditions before getting a low-quality VPS? But don't worry, we have four hypervisor nodes that are barely holding on. Our CPUs are so old that they probably belong in a museum, and our RAM is so low that even a potato would be disappointed. And let's not forget about our disk space, which is so limited that you'll have to delete your virtual life just to store a few files. But hey, at least we have a 100 Mbps port! That's right, we're still living

• @FatGrizzly said:
    GPT-3 just roasted us, please prove it wrong on https://trustpilot.com/review/freevps.org

Welcome to FreeVPS, where we give away mediocre virtual private servers to people who have nothing better to do than post 50 non-spammy messages on our forum. Who needs quality and reliability when you can have a free VPS, right? Our website is so basic that it would make a Geocities page look modern. We have a grand total of four pages, and one of them is dedicated to our policies. Because who doesn't want to read about terms and conditions before getting a low-quality VPS? But don't worry, we have four hypervisor nodes that are barely holding on. Our CPUs are so old that they probably belong in a museum, and our RAM is so low that even a potato would be disappointed. And let's not forget about our disk space, which is so limited that you'll have to delete your virtual life just to store a few files. But hey, at least we have a 100 Mbps port! That's right, we're still living

Ouch... what a roast!

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Gone back to mostly lurking but the article reminded me about this. Would love to benefit from this!

Client No: 2061 and Your ID: jignes_k

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Great deal and I donot have 50 post

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider
  • Hi! I would like to try Coeur D'Alene, USA :)

Thank you for your nice work guys :).

ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Client No: 2063
    Your ID: 882574636122

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

@qquccs said:
    Hi! I would like to try Coeur D'Alene, USA :)

Hi @qquccs! I took a look at your profile. I'm unsure what the FVPS team will say, but I saw that many of your comments are short, and sometimes they are repetitive. Also, you could use a few more comments to bring your total up to 50. Would you please do me and all of us a favor by adding a few additional posts or comments about any of the many subjects of interest to LET members? You've been here a long time, so sharing your knowledge would be great! Please just show us that you can do it once or twice and then please post your request again. Best wishes and kindest regards! Tom

Thanked by 1greentea
  • BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Time to wait 2 weeks so my account is old enough... :sweat_smile:

• hostwebishostwebis Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2023

I would like 1 VPS to test basic website creation with wordpress and to create a free PDF after that.

ThanksGTHost #Thankscrunchbits #ThanksScaleBlade #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

@jignes_k said:
    Gone back to mostly lurking but the article reminded me about this. Would love to benefit from this!

Invalid ID. Please check and paste that ID.

@hostwebis said:
    I would like 1 VPS to test basic website creation with wordpress and to create a free PDF after that.

Location?

Thanked by 2Not_Oles jignes_k
  • @Not_Oles said:

@qquccs said:
    Hi! I would like to try Coeur D'Alene, USA :)

Hi @qquccs! I took a look at your profile. I'm unsure what the FVPS team will say, but I saw that many of your comments are short, and sometimes they are repetitive. Also, you could use a few more comments to bring your total up to 50. Would you please do me and all of us a favor by adding a few additional posts or comments about any of the many subjects of interest to LET members? You've been here a long time, so sharing your knowledge would be great! Please just show us that you can do it once or twice and then please post your request again. Best wishes and kindest regards! Tom

Sad to see your reply, I have been on this forum for almost nine years. never get free resources, Bad luck! goodbye!

• Carlin0Carlin0 Member
    edited March 2023

if it is possible I would like London UK

#ThanksGTHost #Thankscrunchbits #ThanksScaleBlade #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Client No: 2069
    Your ID: 491577740018

thank you for your work :)

Thanked by 2Not_Oles greentea
  • hostwebishostwebis Member, Host Rep

London, UK

@FatGrizzly said:

@jignes_k said:
    Gone back to mostly lurking but the article reminded me about this. Would love to benefit from this!

@hostwebis said:

Location?

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Can't believe I overlooked this thread until now!

I would love a London VPS to idle host a small Mumble server on

ThanksScaleBlade

Client No: 2071
    Your ID: 384762031937

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

Hi guys, myself and the team have been a bit busy in the past few days. I'll deploy your vps's in about 9 hours

Thanked by 3Not_Oles Carlin0 Ganonk
  • bdlbdl Member

Wow, didn't realise there was a London, UK node now! I would love one please!

Client No: 2072
    Your ID: 993468357673

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @FatGrizzly said:
    Hi guys, myself and the team have been a bit busy in the past few days. I'll deploy your vps's in about 9 hours

need renewal ?

• sh97sh97 Member

@Carlin0 @darkimmortal @bdl
    Services have been deployed, enjoy!

Thanked by 2Carlin0 darkimmortal
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited March 2023

@sh97 said:
    @Carlin0 @darkimmortal @bdl
    Services have been deployed, enjoy!

Thankyou very much! Extremely smooth to setup - great work!

@Carlin0 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

need renewal ?

Every 90 days

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • bdlbdl Member

@Carlin0 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

need renewal ?

info here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3623222/#Comment_3623222

Thanked by 2Carlin0 Not_Oles
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@jignes_k said:

I got confused with the value of my ID. Here's the corrected values:

Client No: 2061 and Your ID: 856411648017

Sorry for the delay. Hope this helps.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • wow , already reached 61+ clients o:)

Thanked by 2Not_Oles greentea

@jignes_k said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@jignes_k said:

Hi @jignes_k! Location preference, please? Thanks!

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @Not_Oles said:

@jignes_k said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@jignes_k said:

Hi @jignes_k! Location preference, please? Thanks!

I'd prefer one from Hypervisor 3 - Scaleblade, or else from Hypervisor 4 - PieHasBeenEaten. Otherwise I am fine with location in general.

Thanked by 2greentea Not_Oles
  • sh97sh97 Member
    edited March 2023

@jignes_k deployed on Scaleblade, enjoy!
    @hostwebis can you post the id again? shows the image is unavailable.
    EDIT: @hostwebis deployed as well, enjoy!

• @sh97 said:
    @jignes_k deployed on Scaleblade, enjoy!

thanks! can see it in my profile now. #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Thanked by 2greentea Not_Oles
  • yanlingyanling Member
    edited March 2023

I want to use a nat vps to test fun app

Client No: 2077
    Your ID: 142924725638

#ThanksGTHost