Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org

Comments

• @FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

I have some good news! Both CDA and Chicago servers are ready for deployment! #ThanksGTHost #ThanksCrunchbits

#ThanksCloudie for the BuyVM server that allows us to use Blesta for free :)

Thanks to @FatGrizzly for working hard on these servers and Blesta, we now have a somewhat working system. FG will reach out to those who previously had service on Chicago to redeploy them then we'll reach out to the "new" donators shortly after.

Basic process (FG will add more notes):
    You'll create an account on our Blesta portal: https://portal.freevps.org/
    Once you created the account, you'll need to verify your email and stuff. Then, you'll see a link at the top that says "Account ID". Reply here with your Client Number and ID. We will then deploy the services.

You'll notice the package price is $99 and that's also the price to renew. You'll receive a coupon code that can be used to renew these packages and making the final price $0. We did this so you'll need to do some work to keep the service, much like nanokvm. You'll get email notifications when the product is about to expire to remind you to renew, just like any paid hosts would do. If memory serves me well, I think current renew periods are set to 2 months for regular clients and 4 months for donators.

@Andrews @Digika @Xrmaddness @Ympker @abangnoob @ailice @atomi @codelock @dotcomUNDERGROUND @gtxr @jmaxwell @jwg29859 @mikewazar @saywhat13 @smaart @stephanuk @unfortunately @vpssh

If you were a donator, please send me a PM with your "desired" resources and proof of donation. I'll then adjust them manually.

Again, thanks everyone for their patience while FG and I work to make this happen!

Hey where's mine?

You sent me a PM with your donation link. I asked you to reply in this thread by following the instructions and stuff. If reading is this hard, I'm sorry this won't be a good fit for you.

Original message I sent you via PM:
    Hi there!

A couple of things.
    1. We don't do custom v4 ports anymore, it's not possible with the new software we use (it's all automatic instead of manually done with a router previously). You still get your own ports, however, you just can't choose them.
    2. Please post in the thread, follow the instructions. Create the account post ID etc. If you can also include that proof link, it'll help.

Thanks

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited March 2023

@FatGrizzly said:

@Digika said:

@TheOnlyDK said: We could put you on CDA or CHI. You'll need to create and account and reply with your account number and ID.

CHI please:
    Client No: 2029
    Your ID: 713394979091

can you verify your email before I provision your service?

It is verified.

EDIT: Oh well, actually, I can't. In fact, I can't do anything, it no longer accepts my password/login combo (even though it is valid because I use pass manager) and on top of that I realize I never received ANY email from the portal.
    I've requested password reset and it happily said email was sent. Nope, there is nothing.
    Something is terribly broken.

• @Digika said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@Digika said:

@TheOnlyDK said: We could put you on CDA or CHI. You'll need to create and account and reply with your account number and ID.

CHI please:
    Client No: 2029
    Your ID: 713394979091

can you verify your email before I provision your service?

It is verified.

EDIT: Oh well, actually, I can't. In fact, I can't do anything, it no longer accepts my password/login combo (even though it is valid because I use pass manager) and on top of that I realize I never received ANY email from the portal.
    I've requested password reset and it happily said email was sent. Nope, there is nothing.
    Something is terribly broken.

Check PM

• Ok, I think it is verified now

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

I have some good news! Both CDA and Chicago servers are ready for deployment! #ThanksGTHost #ThanksCrunchbits

Thanks to @FatGrizzly for working hard on these servers and Blesta, we now have a somewhat working system. FG will reach out to those who previously had service on Chicago to redeploy them then we'll reach out to the "new" donators shortly after.

Once you created the account, you'll need to verify your email and stuff. Then, you'll see a link at the top that says "Account ID". Reply here with your Client Number and ID. We will then deploy the services.

You'll notice the package price is $99 and that's also the price to renew. You'll receive a coupon code that can be used to renew these packages and making the final price $0. We did this so you'll need to do some work to keep the service, much like nanokvm. You'll get email notifications when the product is about to expire to remind you to renew, just like any paid hosts would do. If memory serves me well, I think current renew periods are set to 2 months for regular clients and 4 months for donators.

@Andrews @Digika @Xrmaddness @Ympker @abangnoob @ailice @atomi @codelock @dotcomUNDERGROUND @gtxr @jmaxwell @jwg29859 @mikewazar @saywhat13 @smaart @stephanuk @unfortunately @vpssh

If you were a donator, please send me a PM with your "desired" resources and proof of donation. I'll then adjust them manually.

Again, thanks everyone for their patience while FG and I work to make this happen!

Hey where's mine?

You sent me a PM with your donation link. I asked you to reply in this thread by following the instructions and stuff. If reading is this hard, I'm sorry this won't be a good fit for you.

Hi there!

A couple of things.
    1. We don't do custom v4 ports anymore, it's not possible with the new software we use (it's all automatic instead of manually done with a router previously). You still get your own ports, however, you just can't choose them.
    2. Please post in the thread, follow the instructions. Create the account post ID etc. If you can also include that proof link, it'll help.

Thanks

@FatGrizzly said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

Apply for one. I'll provision it for you.

Client No: 2032
    Your ID: 670360462216
    Thanks!

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

Hi there!

A couple of things.

Thanks

@FatGrizzly said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

Thanks!

location please

• This is nice.

@yoursunny We would like to add your proprietary ipv9 technology to our services. Please show us the way

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

Hi there!

A couple of things.

Thanks

@FatGrizzly said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

Thanks!

location please

CDA please

@FrankRuan said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

Hi there!

A couple of things.

Thanks

@FatGrizzly said:

@FrankRuan said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Hey where's mine?

Thanks!

location please

CDA please

deployed

• amazing free services with donate account B) thanks you all participants <3

edited March 2023

We can now deploy services in Dallas and London.

Thanks to @Jack_SBE and @PieHasBeenEaten for generously donating us a server!

Psst: Join us on discord at Route48 Hub! https://discord.gg/ipv6

• @FatGrizzly said:

That's a good news, I want to get one and learn how to build a website

Client No: 2036
    Your ID: 269300064816

ThanksGTHost #Thankscrunchbits #ThanksScaleBlade #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FatGrizzly said:
    We can now deploy services in London.

Thanks to @Jack_SBE for generously donating us a server!

Does it involucrate in two months?
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3578308/#Comment_3578308

@yoursunny said:

@FatGrizzly said:
    We can now deploy services in London.

Thanks to @Jack_SBE for generously donating us a server!

Does it involucrate in two months?
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3578308/#Comment_3578308

Nope, they've sponsored us a Xeon for as long as they can instead of 2 months of a Ryzen.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

• @FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

mjj?

• dosaidosai Member

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

mjj?

He is asking for your preferred location.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3632582/#Comment_3632582

• @FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

Dallas will be fine

• @dosai said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

mjj?

He is asking for your preferred location.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3632582/#Comment_3632582

thanks bro
    you know me

Thanked by 2sh97 Not_Oles
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

Dallas will be fine

Hope you enjoy Dallas! Best wishes! :)

• @Not_Oles said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

Dallas will be fine

Thanks bro
    Wish you have a nice day

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

@wagumaxida said:

@Not_Oles said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

Dallas will be fine

Thanks bro
    Wish you have a nice day

deployed. thanks!

Leave a review on our trustpilot!
    https://trustpilot.com/review/freevps.org

• @FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@Not_Oles said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@wagumaxida said:

@FatGrizzly said:

loc?

Dallas will be fine

Thanks bro
    Wish you have a nice day

deployed. thanks!

Got it
    Love you all

Thanked by 2FatGrizzly TheOnlyDK
  • fabbyfabby Member

Congrats for these companies by providing VPSes free, even if it's mainly used for tests, it is something.

• Hi, is possible move from cda to uk ?

• Thanks @FatGrizzly for all the hard work!

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • @blackeye said:
    Hi, is possible move from cda to uk ?

If you donate, you will be eligible for a location change (and upgrade to the donator package).

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • cpsdcpsd Member

Hi! I would like to try London location :)

Thank you for your nice work guys :).

ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Client No: 2038
    Your ID: 457288271086