Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• I LOVE FREE SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@Ght said:
    This is a test only and with this conditions its expensive you should not charge anyone while your doing betas & tests.

Please note that these plans are beta plans, meaning that certain functionality may be reduced. Nested virtualization may not be enabled and we may unexpectedly reboot your VM at any time with or without notice. It also may take a few days for your order to get fully activated, as we manually review orders for these plans. We do not guarantee a specific CPU model, but usually it's Ryzen, E5v3/v4, or W-series CPU's.

Hey, these terms are only for our KVM Beta High Memory VPS lineup of servers. We believe that the price is not expensive for the resources you're getting, which is $8/month for 16GB RAM, 4 vCores, and 120GB NVMe SSD.

Most people don't mind the occasional reboot, and almost all of our customers have been extremely happy with the KVM Beta High Memory VPS. In fact, the Beta VPS (despite the terms) has been our most popular lineup within the past few weeks, and people are ordering more. The servers have been relatively stable so far, and reboots are very rare.

The reason why we've decided to start selling it is as beta is because we needed customers to use the VPS's normally to see where we can improve our service for the rest of our lineups (i.e. testing different configuration options in order to reduce overall system load, testing various control panel options, filesystem options, etc).

@hyperblast said:
    yabs please!

for Amsterdam:
    KVM Beta High Memory S G2 - AMD™

The issue with a Yabs is that we use several different host nodes with different CPU, memory, and disk configurations. People are distributed at random across our host nodes.

Yabs might not be totally representative of the performance that you will get when purchasing the plan. However, if you'd like, I can send over a Yabs from one of our host nodes :)

Thanked by 1hyperblast

@matheny said:
    Hi, I have had the KVM Beta High Memory M G2 for 5 months (I think I was in your first batch of beta customers). Can I still get the double BW promotion? I am really satisfy with performance and definitely want to keep it for a long time.

Sure, post your invoice number

• @Advin said:

@hyperblast said:
    yabs please!

for Amsterdam:
    KVM Beta High Memory S G2 - AMD™

The issue with a Yabs is that we use several different host nodes with different CPU, memory, and disk configurations. People are distributed at random across our host nodes.

Yabs might not be totally representative of the performance that you will get when purchasing the plan. However, if you'd like, I can send over a Yabs from one of our host nodes :)

yabs would be nice.

if you could assure me of a ryzen in .nl, i would most likely go for it.

@hyperblast said:
    cPanel Website Hosting - eu location and dedicated IP possible (for a small surcharge?)?

how long has advin servers been in business?

cPanel Website Hosting is US only for now, unfortunately. We can give a dedicated IP for a small fee ($2/month).

We started in December of 2020 if I recall correctly :)

Thanked by 1hyperblast

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I LOVE FREE SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @Advin said:

@Ght said:
    This is a test only and with this conditions its expensive you should not charge anyone while your doing betas & tests.

Please note that these plans are beta plans, meaning that certain functionality may be reduced. Nested virtualization may not be enabled and we may unexpectedly reboot your VM at any time with or without notice. It also may take a few days for your order to get fully activated, as we manually review orders for these plans. We do not guarantee a specific CPU model, but usually it's Ryzen, E5v3/v4, or W-series CPU's.

Hey, these terms are only for our KVM Beta High Memory VPS lineup of servers. We believe that the price is not expensive for the resources you're getting, which is $8/month for 16GB RAM, 4 vCores, and 120GB NVMe SSD.

Most people don't mind the occasional reboot, and almost all of our customers have been extremely happy with the KVM Beta High Memory VPS. In fact, the Beta VPS (despite the terms) has been our most popular lineup within the past few weeks, and people are ordering more. The servers have been relatively stable so far, and reboots are very rare.

The reason why we've decided to start selling it is as beta is because we needed customers to use the VPS's normally to see where we can improve our service for the rest of our lineups (i.e. testing different configuration options in order to reduce overall system load, testing various control panel options, filesystem options, etc).

You cant turn off/restart etc and do tests with our money sir , if you wanna run a beta give it for free like others do.

edited September 2022

@Ght said:

You cant turn off/restart etc and do tests with our money sir , if you wanna run a beta give it for free like others do.

I already tried giving out free services in order for people "beta" test (on OGF in August of 2021). The issue with doing these free services is that they get very commonly abused or people don't actually use them (aka they let it idle, not representative of real world node usage)

Oh well, people purchase it and people love the KVM Beta High Memory VPS's. They're perfect for running development servers, small communities, small game servers, etc on a tight budget.

• hey @Advin make a flash quarterly-semianuual price coupon for 16-32-64 high RAMs.

i never had a 64G in my life and would be nice to have it with you :) - i can't help
    myself saying this.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Advin said: occasional reboot

Might be good to include/mention that in your "Plan Notes".

Just a suggestion.

@DP said:

Just a suggestion.

Oh crap, it's too late to edit the thread 😐 I'll PM you
    It's mentioned at checkout too, and you must agree to the terms before purchasing the plan.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Advin said:

@DP said:

Just a suggestion.

Oh crap, it's too late to edit the thread 😐 I'll PM you
    It's mentioned at checkout too, and you must agree to the terms before purchasing the plan.

Updated the OP for you 👌

Thanked by 1ehab

@ehab said:
    hey @Advin make a flash quarterly-semianuual price coupon for 16-32-64 high RAMs.

i never had a 64G in my life and would be nice to have it with you :) - i can't help
    myself saying this.

I'll think long and hard about it :)

• @Advin said:
    I'll think long and hard about it :)

• if your fine with 70$/3 months for ( KVM Beta High Memory L G2 - Amsterdam ) then i we can do this now.

@ehab said:
    if your fine with 70$/3 months for ( KVM Beta High Memory L G2 - Amsterdam ) then i we can do this now.

$80 for 3 months and you got yourself a deal o:)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @Advin said:

next week i should get some offer on a 64, if not i might come again :)

for now thanks and have a nice weekend.

• @Advin said:

@Ght said:

Is it safe to assume that we won't lose data on this beta lineup?

• @Advin how many outages/downtimes are expected on beta servers? When the product is out of beta stage the pricing and specs will be keept the same?

• jokesonyoujokesonyou Member
    edited September 2022

I LOVE FREE SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️