Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 69
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

@Teucrus said:

@pavlosinterlir said:

@Teucrus said:

@swedendedicated said:
    Hey guys,
    We have some subnets available in RIPE region.
    Asking €120 for a /24 only for LET members.

Whoever gets IP ranges from them, just be aware that they will increase their pricing whenever they feel like it. I was leasing from them for a year and they increased the prices twice within that year.

From one hand, customers require one-month rent and cancelation terms, and from another expect prices to stay the same. Is there any issue with one or multi year contracts?

It was my first time renting an IP space so I hadn't considered the option for multiyear contracts. So I believe there was no contract involved.

The payment was month to month though. I am not saying they are bad or that you shouldn't consider renting from them. I am just puting the information out there so that people know what they are getting into.

Regards

What about all the times, thousands of time when a customer just rents something for one month and disappears without even a cancellation. I see no issues with raising prices, inflation is sky high, electric bills are sky high. I believe we offered you a fixed price for yearly payment but you declined and moved to a different provider, no hard feelings.
    We recently purchased a large block and have enough subnets so no price increase till end of 2024. Of course folk can also pay bi-annually to get a cheap price for 2 years.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@Shakib said:
    We got some owned /24 that I would like to get rid of fast.

$300 per quarter should be fair.

$1000 USD Year each.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • HxxxHxxx Member

tempting

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • itoito Member, Host Rep

Last APNIC IPv4 /24
    $99/m

• RicartaRicarta Member, LIR

/22 RIPE available for sale, could split to 2 x /23 or 4 x /24 too. Transaction will me made via escrow account.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Ricarta said: /22 RIPE available for sale, could split to 2 x /23 or 4 x /24 too. Transaction will me made via escrow account.

Price?

• @swedendedicated said:

@Teucrus said:

@pavlosinterlir said:

@Teucrus said:

@swedendedicated said:
    Hey guys,
    We have some subnets available in RIPE region.
    Asking €120 for a /24 only for LET members.

Whoever gets IP ranges from them, just be aware that they will increase their pricing whenever they feel like it. I was leasing from them for a year and they increased the prices twice within that year.

From one hand, customers require one-month rent and cancelation terms, and from another expect prices to stay the same. Is there any issue with one or multi year contracts?

It was my first time renting an IP space so I hadn't considered the option for multiyear contracts. So I believe there was no contract involved.

The payment was month to month though. I am not saying they are bad or that you shouldn't consider renting from them. I am just puting the information out there so that people know what they are getting into.

Regards

What about all the times, thousands of time when a customer just rents something for one month and disappears without even a cancellation. I see no issues with raising prices, inflation is sky high, electric bills are sky high. I believe we offered you a fixed price for yearly payment but you declined and moved to a different provider, no hard feelings.
    We recently purchased a large block and have enough subnets so no price increase till end of 2024. Of course folk can also pay bi-annually to get a cheap price for 2 years.

I din't write the message to argue about anything. What you do with your business is your business :)

I just put some information. I am actually glad for the price increase you did, since I was too lazy to look for alternative providers and now I ended up getting them for significantly cheaper.

So, indeed no hard feelings.

Regards

• Access2ITAccess2IT Member, Host Rep, LIR

We have multiple IPv4 and IPv6 ranges available for rental and purchase.

Rental: https://hostio.solutions/ip-rental/
    Purchase: https://www.access2.it/ipv4-sales/

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Last RIPE IPv4 /23

$2000 Year

• HxxxHxxx Member

I think I read this somewhere but, one can use RIPE IP's in USA dc's right? There is no limits between regions such as that?

RIPE allocations seems to be more common than ARIN at least in these parts of the webs (such as this forum).

• @Hxxx said:
    I think I read this somewhere but, one can use RIPE IP's in USA dc's right? There is no limits between regions such as that?

Indeed, that's no problem.

• ddpsddps Member, Host Rep

3 x /24 (/23 x1 + /24 x1) ARIN available for lease

/24 - $124/month
    /23 - $248/month

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

A clean RIPE /24 becomes available for rent tomorrow. $130/m on month to month basis.
    No malicious activity allowed and invoices shall be paid within 3 days of due date.

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

Hello, looking to sell 5 x /24 RIPE subnets. Clean. 43 Eur/IP via Escrow.

• looking for LIR service rental..
    ASN (ARIN) + /24 monthly.

• pavlosinterlirpavlosinterlir Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

Hi!

Rent - /24 RIPE from 115 eur/monthly. Monthly payments.
    Sale - /22 47.85 eur/IP RIPE.

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

Feel free to contact us (or DM) for hassle-free (direct, non marketplace) IP leases / LIR sponsorship. We prefer long term collaborations, won't be the lowest in the market but do try to be competitive where possible.

• We just ran out of IPs so this is your chance if you are selling! We are looking for a /24 block of IPs to handle an influx of customers. Looking for expedited setup in the next few hours if possible. PM me with offers!

• I leased a /24 from @georgedatacenter for 1 year, May 5th 2022 - Renews May 5th 2023

I no longer have use for this range, and willing to resell it for cheap to ensure it doesn't go to waste and recoup some cost.

I paid $850 for 1 year, it's got roughly 8 months left (255 days - 8.38 months), willing to let it go for $500 ($62.50 per month) or nearest offer. DM me or @georgedatacenter as he is the seller.

• Hello guys. I have 1x RIPE AS, 1x RIPE PI v4 subnet. I need cheapest possible LIR sponsoring for my objects and also I'd need to order v6 subnet + maintain it.
    Thanks for offers.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@jahoda said:
    Hello guys. I have 1x RIPE AS, 1x RIPE PI v4 subnet. I need cheapest possible LIR sponsoring for my objects and also I'd need to order v6 subnet + maintain it.
    Thanks for offers.

For v6 subnet you can checkout route48.org @Cloudie

• jahodajahoda Member
    edited August 2022

@jahoda said:
    Hello guys. I have 1x RIPE AS, 1x RIPE PI v4 subnet. I need cheapest possible LIR sponsoring for my objects and also I'd need to order v6 subnet + maintain it.
    Thanks for offers.

after some nonsense in my inbox quoting myself and adding some explanation:
    1) YES, I do own some PI resources, YES, I need LIR sponsoring - as it is in my original request
    2) NO, I can't tell you AS nor IP subnet before signing some paperwork
    3) YES, I need the price before some additional chit-chat - that's the original point of my question.
    4) NO, I don't need PA IPv6 subnet from some random tunnel provider. I need PI IPv6 registration service + LIR maintaining for that object so do I for rest of my RIPE objects.
    5) NO, I do not have discord, Skype, Telegram to discuss matters - just send me offer, we make a deal, sign papers, I will pay and that's it - it is easy as that.

I really thought I am in different place where I don't need to explain basics...

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2022

@jahoda said:

@jahoda said:
    Thanks for offers.

1) YES, I do own some PI resources, YES, I need LIR sponsoring - as it is in my original request
    3) YES, I need the price before some additional chit-chat - that's the original point of my question.
    4) NO, I don't need PA IPv6 subnet from some random tunnel provider. I need PI IPv6 registration service + LIR maintaining for that object so do I for rest of my RIPE objects.
    5) NO, I do not have discord, Skype, Telegram to discuss matters - just send me offer, we make a deal, sign papers, I will pay and that's it - it is easy as that.

I really thought I am in different place where I don't need to explain basics...

You can find the Pricelist for my LIR-Services here: https://myroot.pw/lir-services/
    Maybe not the "cheapest" but the pricing is transparent so... that should go with your wish for transparent pricing.

Assuming your usage/objects/... is complient with the ripencc policies/guidelines, then i'd be happy to assist.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@jahoda said:

@jahoda said:
    Thanks for offers.

We can do this for you at 50 EUR one time for an AS number, plus 90 EUR per year, per sponsored PI resource. If no IPs are sponsored/assigned/allocated, a maintenance fee equal to cost of smallest IPv6 assignment monthly rate, applies - currently 25 EUR per year.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello , i m search for rent 1 subnet /24 with DMCA Ignored

Regards,
    Calin

• Does anyone know where can I get /40 ipv6 under 35USD/Annually?

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Hayashima said:
    Does anyone know where can I get /40 ipv6 under 35USD/Annually?

I think you can get a 5 x /44s by default from Route48.org for free and automatically, otherwise try something like https://ip6.im, I heard those guys might be able to do a /40 (unsure of prices)

• @Zappie said:

@Hayashima said:

I think you can get a 5 x /44s by default from Route48.org for free and automatically, otherwise try something like https://ip6.im, I heard those guys might be able to do a /40 (unsure of prices)

I think ip6.im's price will be higher than my budget, also @William has not been online for a year. What I can find now is ifog.ch, their /40 ipv6 is at 30CHF per year.

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@Hayashima said:

Hi, we can provide you with a /40 subnet for $20 per year. :)

• how long does it take normally for a hosting provider to provide bgp session after configuring IRR/as-set from client side?

have been waiting for 5+ days now..