Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 68
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a /24 or /23 IPv4 RIPE to lease (with yearly contract, possibly for 2+ years) or buy (PI or PA).
    Also /48 to /44 IPv6 RIPE to lease or buy (PI or PA).

PM with offers please.

Thank you very much and have a great day!

Tom

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

Does anyone have an alternative method of contact for Prager IT/Stefan? Skype and tickets have remained unanswered for over 24 hours, getting pretty concerned.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Swiftnode said:
    Does anyone have an alternative method of contact for Prager IT/Stefan? Skype and tickets have remained unanswered for over 24 hours, getting pretty concerned.

24 hours is not a (worrying) amount of time for a one man band operation. He might have gone hiking the Austrian alps and has no reception right now or something?

Otherwise he has listed a number of phone numbers you can try call on his website https://www.prager-it.com/contact

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@Zappie said:
    24 hours is not a (worrying) amount of time for a one man band operation. He might have gone hiking the Austrian alps and has no reception right now or something?

Pretty worrying when his system automatically nullroutes ranges without consulting with the customer in any shape or form, and he's radio silent and we have an SLA to fulfill.

Even more so when hetzners automatic abuse reporting system automatically ships "net scan" notices to Prager when people spoof your IPv4 ranges for UDP reflection attacks.

Otherwise he has listed a number of phone numbers you can try call on his website https://www.prager-it.com/contact

Tried them already.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Swiftnode said:
    Pretty worrying when his system automatically nullroutes ranges without consulting with the customer in any shape or form, and he's radio silent and we have an SLA to fulfill.

Oh damn yeah he is known to be overly trigger happy with any form of abuse report. Kill the space first ask questions later sort of the thing. Even heard that if you send a convincing email from a generic @gmail.com account it has historically resulted in suspending space.

On the other hand, I also think he does offer the cheapest prices of lease though. But judging by some of the reviews might not be worth the risk if abuse is handled like this :(

Feel free to get in touch if you need any temporary space to get through the interim while you establish comms/sort out the null route issues

• Got back a /24 for €120/mo. Send DM if interested

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@rustelekom said:
    We have /22 /23 /24 RIPE available for sale. Geolocation was Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
    We prefer contact with direct buyer.
    RIPE transfer agreement can be notarized and apostilled.
    Payment can be made by crypto, wire euro, PayPal.
    Please PM me if you are looking for buy IPv4.

Updates. This IP range is reserved for the buyer. I will post updates when the transaction is fully completed or cancelled.

• NedTGNedTG Member

Looking for a /24, ARIN preferred , 12 Month lease paying monthly or quarterly, Budget around $115/Mo

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Looking to buy /24, /23 or /22 RIPE ranges. If you have some, please get in touch for a quick deal. :)

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@NedTG said:
    Looking for a /24, ARIN preferred , 12 Month lease paying monthly or quarterly, Budget around $115/Mo

Hi, are you interested in APNIC? :) :)

edited July 2022

We have APNIC /23/24 prefixes for rent.
    Provide RPKI/LOA.
    NO Spam and Abuse.
    $110/m

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

/44 IPv6 range - $20 Year (Restocked)

/24 IPv4 Range - $150 Month (Contact me to order)

Proxy usage allowed on both IPv4 and IPv6 range. Email/rDNS won't be allowed by default unless a deal has been made privately.

https://www.hostcram.com/ip-rental

• itoito Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

Special Offer
    APNIC
    IPv4/23
    1*ASN
    IPv6 /40
    Total:$2200/Year
    No Spam and Abuse

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

We have /24 RIPE IPv4 avalaible for lease.

$1000 Year

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@Swiftnode said: his system automatically nullroutes ranges

do you host in his datacenter or somewhere else ?

• @georgedatacenter said:
    We have /24 RIPE IPv4 avalaible for lease.

$1000 Year

Is this still available? PM please.

• pavlosinterlirpavlosinterlir Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited August 2022

@pavlosinterlir said:
    Hi guys!

I am from InterLIR. I see a lot names from here are registered with Interlir) We have plenty of IPv4 for rent and sell.

(/24 from 110 euro/mo) , LOA/ROA, RKPI.

Where's your Provider/LIR tag? Have you paid the lowend tax of 200 murican biloh bucks?

@jmgcaguicla said:

@pavlosinterlir said:
    Hi guys!

I am from InterLIR. I see a lot names from here are registered with Interlir) We have plenty of IPv4 for rent and sell.

Where's your Provider/LIR tag? Have you paid the lowend tax of 200 murican biloh bucks?

Not yet, my apologises. I will pay for the tag)

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@rustelekom said:

@rustelekom said:
    We have /22 /23 /24 RIPE available for sale. Geolocation was Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
    We prefer contact with direct buyer.
    RIPE transfer agreement can be notarized and apostilled.
    Payment can be made by crypto, wire euro, PayPal.
    Please PM me if you are looking for buy IPv4.

Updates. This IP range is reserved for the buyer. I will post updates when the transaction is fully completed or cancelled.

Update: This offer is closed.

edited August 2022

@jmgcaguicla said:

@pavlosinterlir said:
    Hi guys!

Patron tab should be there now)

So Interlir.com, we have currently available 306 /24 networks for rent from 115 eur/mo.
    Also /22 & /24 networks for sell.

Hope I didn't break the rules.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@pavlosinterlir said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@pavlosinterlir said:
    Hi guys!

So Interlir.com, we have currently available 306 /24 networks for rent from 115 eur/mo.

Are you the direct owner of said IP space though? A marketplace should have multiple parties involved, I suppose?

Then again, feel welcome :-)

Thanked by 1pavlosinterlir

@RickBakkr said:

@pavlosinterlir said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@pavlosinterlir said:
    Hi guys!

Are you the direct owner of said IP space though? A marketplace should have multiple parties involved, I suppose?

Then again, feel welcome :-)

Hi Rick! Thanks for an invitation! Yes, we are a marketplace. Every owner signs a contract with Interlir, including a power of attorney to allow Interlir to act on his behalf. If you have a network to lease out or sell, you are welcome as well.

Interlir is in production since January, and we are open to ideas from our users.

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

Hey guys,
    We have some subnets available in RIPE region.
    Asking €120 for a /24 only for LET members.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

We got some owned /24 that I would like to get rid of fast.

$300 per quarter should be fair.

Thanked by 2Hxxx pavlosinterlir

We still have some APNIC IPs /23 /24 in stock.
    $110/month
    Have offer discounts for long term contracts.
    No abuse and spam allowed.

Thanked by 1pavlosinterlir
  • @swedendedicated said:
    Hey guys,

Whoever gets IP ranges from them, just be aware that they will increase their pricing whenever they feel like it. I was leasing from them for a year and they increased the prices twice within that year.

edited August 2022

@Teucrus said:

@swedendedicated said:
    Hey guys,

Whoever gets IP ranges from them, just be aware that they will increase their pricing whenever they feel like it. I was leasing from them for a year and they increased the prices twice within that year.

From one hand, customers require one-month rent and cancelation terms, and from another expect prices to stay the same. Is there any issue with one or multi year contracts?

• @pavlosinterlir said:

@Teucrus said:

@swedendedicated said:
    Hey guys,

From one hand, customers require one-month rent and cancelation terms, and from another expect prices to stay the same. Is there any issue with one or multi year contracts?

It was my first time renting an IP space so I hadn't considered the option for multiyear contracts. So I believe there was no contract involved.

The payment was month to month though. I am not saying they are bad or that you shouldn't consider renting from them. I am just puting the information out there so that people know what they are getting into.

Regards

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

@pavlosinterlir said:

@Teucrus said:

@swedendedicated said:
    Hey guys,

This is like hosting offers there are clients need to lease the hosting for 1,3 or 6 months, you can't force someone to purchase a hosting for one year or two.