Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• Dan said: for something where users aren't supposed to be running mailservers (Home/Small Biz ISPs) it doesn't matter much.

You are aware mail clients and mail servers write the x-origin IP into the mail header and this is SBL checked at most setups, or... not?

So yes, using SBLd IPs will have an impact also on a normal end-user ISP.

• I have 16 /24 IPv4. DO let me know if any of you interested?

• Sorry to bump, I am currently looking to get some IPv6 PA/PI space prefer APNIC or RIPE.

Looking for options basically. I tried getting more from ip6.im but did not get any reply so yea if anyone want to give free ipv6 PA I also don't mine.

• masterqqq said: Sorry to bump, I am currently looking to get some IPv6 PA/PI space prefer APNIC or RIPE.

Will you pay for said PI? PI is not free.

masterqqq said: Looking for options basically. I tried getting more from ip6.im but did not get any reply so yea if anyone want to give free ipv6 PA I also don't mine.

We give out a /43 and do not extend this; it is plenty of space for 10+ datacenter locations.

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited November 2016

@William said:

masterqqq said: Sorry to bump, I am currently looking to get some IPv6 PA/PI space prefer APNIC or RIPE.

Will you pay for said PI? PI is not free.

masterqqq said: Looking for options basically. I tried getting more from ip6.im but did not get any reply so yea if anyone want to give free ipv6 PA I also don't mine.

We give out a /43 and do not extend this; it is plenty of space for 10+ datacenter locations.

I know PI isnt free thats why I am ok with PA for now but i tried requesting a few mths back from ip6.im using the form but did not get any reply though so i let it pass. I can request again if it is still possible.

• masterqqq said: I know PI isnt free thats why I am ok with PA for now but i tried requesting a few mths back from ip6.im using the form but did not get any reply though so i let it pass. I can request again if it is still possible.

I c, get RIPE handles and send me them by PM or use the order form, i'll have a /43 allocated to you then :)

• How much does a dirty /24 cost these days?

• SamistineSamistine Member
    edited November 2016

So for about a one time payment of a hundred bucks and a small yearly fee I can get an ASN number and provider independent IPv6 space? Would be cool to have for my home network :p

Also what happens if the lri goes out of business?

• @Samistine said:
    So for about a one time payment of a hundred bucks and a small yearly fee I can get an ASN number and provider independent IPv6 space? Would be cool to have for my home network :p

Also what happens if the lri goes out of business?

If its a PI than you will need to find another sponsoring LIR or you yourself be a LIR. The same should also apply for ASN.

Thanked by 2sandralucio r6gear
  • patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

PI is at least 50€/Y (RIPE-to-LIR Fee). If a sponsoring LIR closes business, it's possible to transfer it to another LIR. The new LIR sends an E-Mail to RIPE and requests the transfer. RIPE will contact the old LIR and asks for permission. If the LIR doesn't reply, RIPE will approve the transfer after a few days.

• @William said:

masterqqq said: I know PI isnt free thats why I am ok with PA for now but i tried requesting a few mths back from ip6.im using the form but did not get any reply though so i let it pass. I can request again if it is still possible.

I c, get RIPE handles and send me them by PM or use the order form, i'll have a /43 allocated to you then :)

Pmed

• Good morning, I have some RIPE space free if anyone is interested in taking some, I am charging £50/month for /24.

Thank you.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@MSPNick said:
    Good morning, I have some RIPE space free if anyone is interested in taking some, I am charging £50/month for /24.

Thank you.

How much would it cost to buy some /24 ipv4 space? would it be within let pricing considering we are all let providers are we not lol?

• @cubedata said:

@MSPNick said:
    Good morning, I have some RIPE space free if anyone is interested in taking some, I am charging £50/month for /24.

Thank you.

How much would it cost to buy some /24 ipv4 space? would it be within let pricing considering we are all let providers are we not lol?

I don't sell space just lease it.

• Hi. We have RIPE /22 for $200/month.

• Looking to rent /25 preferably in Europe. Please contact me only if you're a Provider on LET and if you allow it to be used on one of your own VPS/Dedicated Servers.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Domin43 said: Looking to rent /25 preferably in Europe. Please contact me only if you're a Provider on LET and if you allow it to be used on one of your own VPS/Dedicated Servers.

Minimum you can rent is a /24 unless you are getting the IPs and the server from the same provider.

Thanked by 1r6gear
  • @Awmusic12635 said:

Domin43 said: Looking to rent /25 preferably in Europe. Please contact me only if you're a Provider on LET and if you allow it to be used on one of your own VPS/Dedicated Servers.

Minimum you can rent is a /24 unless you are getting the IPs and the server from the same provider.

Correct that is what I meant to say.

• @Zen said:

Domin43 said: Correct that is what I meant to say.

Got a /25 available at a relatively good price with a dedicated server in the UK, but the dedicated server may not suite your needs and it's a package deal (single E5 v3, 64GB RAM, 4 x 512GB SSD, HWRAID).

I assume you're just interested in the /25, so you would want something more low-end like an Atom or a small VPS?

Sorry as I mentioned I only want to do this with a LET Provider tag member.

Thanked by 2Zen r6gear
  • @Domin43 said:

@Zen said:

Domin43 said: Correct that is what I meant to say.

Got a /25 available at a relatively good price with a dedicated server in the UK, but the dedicated server may not suite your needs and it's a package deal (single E5 v3, 64GB RAM, 4 x 512GB SSD, HWRAID).

I assume you're just interested in the /25, so you would want something more low-end like an Atom or a small VPS?

Sorry as I mentioned I only want to do this with a LET Provider tag member.

I got one spare /24 that I could split up.

In U.K. You can PM me for details.

• im looking for a /24 in the uk my budget is £50

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

We have a /18(ARIN) available for a long term lease.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

looking for /24 RIPE IP subnet budget $50-$60/m (Rent) . Any offers :) ?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We have a couple of subnets available as well for EU and US. If anyone has an interest, message me.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited December 2016

for those who have /24 free, do you offer BGP or announce for free in your own locations? if yes, please tell the location :)

and please confirm if can be used in VPS.

thanks

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

anyone got a /24 RIPE? monthly payment. Will be announced at Zare

Thanked by 1r6gear
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@HostSlick - we have a lot of RIPE available. PM me.

• Need ideally /25 or /24 please contact me

• Looking for a cheap /48 (or larger?) allocation to announce in Los Angeles. I assume this means no RIPE?

Thanked by 1r6gear