Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 26
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• lt123lt123 Member

ipv4/ 22 and Ipv6 /29 available to lease (RIPE member), min 3 months, payment up front, no spam etc.

• bibi421bibi421 Member
    edited April 2019

I need ipv4 /24
    (Any registory... ARIN,APNIC,RIPE....)
    (also AS)
    Budget : $50 / month + $-- for AS

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • cyxapukcyxapuk Member, Host Rep

Decided to offer ipv4 for lease here too (expansion from webhostingtalk)
    So, i am offering ipv4 for lease in 5k,10k packs. Ips are clean. Not for spamming/scanning/hacking. Only for long long term. These are RIPE blocks. Allowed to use anywhere but according to RIPE rules. Monthly upfront payments. No "testing".
    Price is 0.20EUR per ip. Paypal/Bank wire.

• @ReMoghadam said:

@ReMoghadam said:

@dedicados said:

ReMoghadam said: We have /24 for 50$ Per Month .

that is cheap, but no. thank you.

you are new, and from IR, can't use this on US :confused:

Hello,

Both of IPv4 are rented.

LowEndTalk Username : _

103.231.139.0/24 > SpeedyInternet

LowEndTalk Username : Rickey318

185.137.111.0/24 > Everyone-Bandwidth-INC

both of their information updated and ready to use by them.

there is still two BGP AS + 2x /29 IPv6 available to rent.

Each /40 IPv6 > 20 USD

Hello,

There are 6x /24 Available to Rent each /24 with 60$ Per Month.

• Transfer only with Bitcoin.
    • at least 3 Month payment.

185.137.108.0/24
    185.137.109.0/24
    185.137.110.0/24
    103.231.136.0/24
    103.231.137.0/24
    103.231.138.0/24

Update !

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Once again, a few prefixes have come out of lease recently and are available.

2 x /24s from RIPE.

Terms:

Leasing to companies only. No individuals.
    Minimum billing term is 3 months. The longer the better.
    No mass-mailing of any kind regardless of how legit your campaigns may be.

RIPE - /24 - $100 /mo

LOAs will be provided in 24 hours. Can be announced within our network if you want to go down the colo or server route

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2019

I have 2x/24 from RIPE available for 70€/m + VAT.

RIPE ASN available aswell for 50€ + free /40 IPv6 (within 24h)

Smaller subnets such as /28 can be allocated and routed via VPN (OpenVPN, WireGuard, ...) from our Frankfurt node (/28 = 15€/m, /27 = 25€/m, etc.)

Thanked by 1thexa4
  • RicartaRicarta Member, LIR

A couple RIPE /22 IPv4 available for $2799 (2,484 EUR) / yearly with free /48 IPv6 for IPv4 customers. LOA will be provided in less than 24 hours and Geolocation will be updated.

• Looking to buy (not rent!) an /24 IP space in RIPE region. Must be PI because i will let it announce by an LIR (i‘m not an LIR, and do not want to become one). Drop me a PM. Payment through paypal.

RIPE /24 available for 60€/month (+ EU VAT), along with ASN & /40 IPv6 for 50€ (one-time cost).

Send me a PM/email if interested.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

Hi,

I'm looking for renting an /24 IPV4 block from ARIN ?

My Budget $50 to $60 /M

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

A lot of /24s are currently available. Looking for long-term contracts.

• I am looking for /24 ipv4 , payment by Paypal

• I am looking for /24 ipv4 , payment by Paypal . and price between 50~70 USD/month is ok.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Some RIPE & some APNIC /24s Available:

Terms:

Minimum billing term is 3 months. The longer the better.
    No mass-mailing of any kind regardless of how legit your campaigns may be.

RIPE - /24 - $100 /mo
    APNIC - /24 - $120 /mo

LOAs will be provided in 24 hours. Can be announced within our network if you want to go down the colo or server route

• Looking for /24 can pay $150 per quarterly :)

if anyone can offer, please PM me.

• ZurgZurg Member

Sorry, new to this and still trying to figure out the whole IP thingy.
    Is it possible to buy/rent /27 ARIN range?

• hzrhzr Member

Zurg said: Sorry, new to this and still trying to figure out the whole IP thingy.

Why do you need only a /27?

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

@Zurg
    No, the minimal IPv4 subnet size which you can announce is a /24.

Thanked by 1Zurg
  • ZurgZurg Member

@hzr said:

Zurg said: Sorry, new to this and still trying to figure out the whole IP thingy.

Why do you need only a /27?

It's for personal use. I normally rent about 20-25 VPNs, figure it could be better to just own a range and host them myself.
    ISP is looking for $20/m for 5 IPs., just trying to see which way would save me some $.

• hzrhzr Member

Zurg said: ISP is looking for $20/m for 5 IPs., just trying to see which way would save me some $.

A home ISP will probably charge you a LOT more than $20 to announce your own IP space. Probably even one or two more digits if it's the usual assholish american type

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@hzr said:

Zurg said: ISP is looking for $20/m for 5 IPs., just trying to see which way would save me some $.

A home ISP will probably charge you a LOT more than $20 to announce your own IP space. Probably even one or two more digits if it's the usual assholish american type

He probably doesn't want to announce IP space directly through his ISP but instead rent a part of a /24 subnet announced by someone and route that part for example via GRE to his home router.

I can only offer this from my three POPs in Europe (price upon request depending on bandwidth). But this is a bit pointless for US users due to latency.

• ZurgZurg Member

@dfroe said:

@hzr said:

He probably doesn't want to announce IP space directly through his ISP but instead rent a part of a /24 subnet announced by someone and route that part for example via GRE to his home router.

I can only offer this from my three POPs in Europe (price upon request depending on bandwidth). But this is a bit pointless for US users due to latency.

Hmm, interesting.
    I have a fiber business connection from a local ISP.
    Tomorrow I will be at the office to install a PC I build for this purpose...1 IP will work for now though.
    As far as bandwidth, I am running Master Nodes for crypto, so it's a constant but low utilization.
    Might do this, might not, just trying to keep my options open.

• anyone have ipv6 /44 or /32 for sell ?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@ckplay168 said:
    anyone have ipv6 /44 or /32 for sell ?

What do you mean with "sell" / "buy"?
    Permanently transferring it into your LIR account or renting it with a yearly contract (which is usually called "lease")?

If you want to rent/lease IPv6 space, I can offer a /44 IPv6 PA assignment at 120 EUR/year. Larger assignments up to /32 upon request. Note that all IPv6 assignments larger than /48 must be properly justified according to RIPE guidelines. I am RIPE NCC member and LIR, registered small company in Germany (thus no VAT being billed) and am already offering RIPE services to several LET users (like of course some other providers here as well).

• Nate812Nate812 Member

I have a /24 in RIPE available for lease. Asking $75/mo. No restrictions (except obvious spam, hacking, etc) on usage. LOA provided immediately. Clean block, from a friend who is LIR I pay from.

Terms of deal:

1. Payment is to be made within 24 hours of intent to purchase

2. You must have RIPE objects, as will push under your ABUSE contacts

3. Must respond to all ABUSE requests within 72 hours

4. Must request LOA for each country you intend to announce in

Failure to comply will result in upstream notification + IPs will be taken back. No refund will be provided if you fail to comply with the reasonable terms listed above.

You can PM me for more information, proof of IPv4 range. Please only serious. I accept payment via:

Credit/Debit (Stripe)

Bitcoin ($5 less - $70/month)

For initial payment, I prefer Credit or Debit card. Afterwards, I'm open to accepting BTC.

• Looking for /24 , payment by Paypal.

edited May 2019

RIPE ASN available for a one time payment of 50 EUR including a free /40 IPv6 prefix.

We can also provide a VPN tunnel with a routed IPv4 subnet from our Frankfurt PoP (for example, /28 for 10€/m).

We're an EU based company with multiple LIRs located in the centre of Zagreb, Croatia.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Can you start your own thread about that topic? most of us want to use this thread for useful things.

Thanked by 2dedicados malek
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

All comments have been split to another thread

• bibi421bibi421 Member

Looking an IP or more that can change whois information like organization or ISP name and rDNS.
    (I don't need any permission to edit or use the IP)
    (when you set organization/ISP name and rDNS that I request and I'll pay for you)
    PM ME for the details