Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website's layout distorted(aligned to the left) after installation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Website's layout distorted(aligned to the left) after installation

Recently I encounter a problem. When I try to deploy some websites(DokuWiki and typecho), the layout aligns to the left. I don't know why it will happen. Do anyone here have some ideas? This occurs both with CPanel and VPS.

Comments

• imyunoimyuno Member

F12 and see what the errors are

Thanked by 1lantudai
  • Your CSS file(s) didn't load. Go into debugger and see what path was requested and you'll discover why CSS didn't load.

• lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited July 2018

Agreed CSS file didn't load.

Most possiblely the website path didn't set correctly.

Go to DokuWiki's admin or database to check it?

Thanked by 1lantudai
  • Try refreshing? Common issue with chrome that seems to reset on refresh.

• Thank you! F12 is great!

@imyuno said:
    F12 and see what the errors are

• Yes! When I look into the typecho, it's an old path which doesn't work with a new domain! Great thanks!

@nductiv said:
    Your CSS file(s) didn't load. Go into debugger and see what path was requested and you'll discover why CSS didn't load.

• Yes, the CSS doesn't work. What I find finally is that there are some permission errors with doku. After installation, the 'index.php' and './lib' is writable by group as cpanel's error log says. So change the permission, and it works!

@lowendclient said:
    Agreed CSS file didn't load.

Most possiblely the website path didn't set correctly.

Go to DokuWiki's admin or database to check it?