Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NFOrce's new partner/subsidiary/bff/boytoy/etc: Dedicated-Servers.eu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NFOrce's new partner/subsidiary/bff/boytoy/etc: Dedicated-Servers.eu

fxffxf Member
edited May 2018 in Providers

So NFOrce has a new subsidiary -- I'm not sure if they've ever had any others or if this is the first -- Dedicated-Servers.eu

The domain was registered at the end of April 2018, some listings for the corresponding servers appeared on NFOrce.com in early May. Per the WHOIS, NFOrce Entertainment BV owns the domain, but the contact page tries to paint some separation between the two entities. It doesn't really seem to matter though, Dedicated-Servers.eu only exists as a webpage to list the servers you purchase through NFOrce and get support for through NFOrce.

On to the good stuff, these seem like great, although perhaps not exactly affordable, seedboxes or high-bandwidth storage servers. They claim "30-40 servers share 20Gbps, usable speeds are between 500Mbps and 1Gbps".

Cheapest server has 8TB storage with at least 500mbps guaranteed bandwidth. 8GB RAM and some old-generation, unspecified quad-core. All for 90 eur/mo. Link

There's a plan which doubles the storage and RAM for +20eur/mo, link

Also some 10gbps servers here: https://dedicated-servers.eu/10Gbps-servers.html

Doesn't seem like an absolute steal, but it does a good job of filling in a price point for NFOrce between their 100mbps unmetered and 1gbps unmetered options.

Has anyone tried these out? What CPUs are they stocked with? Reviews, etc? Thanks :-) I'm not affiliated at all by the way, just someone who keeps an eye on their specials pages.

Thanked by 1hanoi

Comments

• Under their logo it states that they are a partner of NForce. Dont know about it being a subsidiary but the offers match NForce Pricing

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Looks like a website from the early 2000's.

• fxffxf Member

@subhojitdutta said:
    Under their logo it states that they are a partner of NForce. Dont know about it being a subsidiary but the offers match NForce Pricing

Yeah you're right, I just figured I'd call them subsidiary because they offer absolutely no point of contact or information about any company behind it that isn't NFOrce, so it just all points to NFOrce selling servers under a different brand for a different audience.

The offers don't really match NFOrce pricing, they're different and fill in a spot that NFOrce previously didn't cover. 1gbps unmetered of NFOrce class3/economy network isn't currently available for any less than 170 euros or so.

• subhojitduttasubhojitdutta Member
    edited May 2018

@fxf said:

@subhojitdutta said:
    Under their logo it states that they are a partner of NForce. Dont know about it being a subsidiary but the offers match NForce Pricing

Yeah you're right, I just figured I'd call them subsidiary because they offer absolutely no point of contact or information about any company behind it that isn't NFOrce, so it just all points to NFOrce selling servers under a different brand for a different audience.

The offers don't really match NFOrce pricing, they're different and fill in a spot that NFOrce previously didn't cover. 1gbps unmetered of NFOrce class3/economy network isn't currently available for any less than 170 euros or so.

The offers dont match NForce static pricing but they match the ones ive been seeing in various major forums like here

• fxffxf Member

@subhojitdutta said:
    The offers dont match NForce static pricing but they match the ones ive seeing in various major forums like here

Oh, yeah those are the exact same offers links and all. I wonder why they don't bother mentioning the Dedicated-Servers.eu brand. I don't get out of LET much :-)