Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Dedicated Servers around the world. I don't remember the website.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Dedicated Servers around the world. I don't remember the website.

teochristianteochristian Member
edited September 2017 in Providers

There is a website (of a hosting company) which do offers cheap dedicated servers around the world (hundreds of locations). I remember that anyone is able to sell dedicated hosting there. The problem is I don't remember its name/url. Do anyone knows this website or such a website?

As I remember, the website looks like this: http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers-locations (this is not as cheap as I need).

Thank you!!!

Comments

• maxided?

• @stefeman said:
    maxided?

It is not that website, but thank you!

• edited September 2017

One provider, kimisurf

• teochristianteochristian Member
    edited September 2017

@TrueEntrepreneur said:
    One provider, kimisurf

Thank you, but it is not Kimsufi or cloud.net... Hmm... I really don't remember this website. It's not about an old website, I firstly saw it a week ago, but I didn't save the URL...... It has dedicated servers starting from $1-$5.

• SecuredSecured Member
    edited September 2017

@teochristian said:

@TrueEntrepreneur said:
    One provider, kimisurf

Thank you, but it is not Kimsufi or cloud.net... Hmm... I really don't remember. It's not about an old website, I firstly saw it a week ago, but I didn't save the URL...... It has dedicated servers starting from $1-$5.

$1-$5? Per week? :O

• teochristian said: It has dedicated servers starting from $1

No, just no...

• teochristianteochristian Member
    edited September 2017

Per month. I think anyone can sell there his own servers. I don't want to use these servers for production but for applications testing purposes.

• If OneProvider is too expensive, you don't really have too many options. Are you sure it wasn't a NAT KVM?