Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just another homemade OpenVZ Control Panel - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just another homemade OpenVZ Control Panel

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2012

@aveline said: BTW: The Control Panel itself won't be open source, but the library and API Server it used will, with which can you easily build another Control Panel on your own.

@NinjaHawk said: haha. Np. Will you release this as open source? planning to implement api system?

Erf...

M

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

@telephone I bought it from WrapBootstrap.com and made some changes.

@NinjaHawk It won't be open source as stated in the top of this topic. More features and changes are in progress.

• TazTaz Member

Ah I see. Still an interesting idea. Are you planning to offer the panel for public usage by any chance? Encrypted/ may be paid?

@NinjaHawk Encrypted.

Owing to some copyright problems about themes, I can't publish this panel now.

I'll contact the author of theme after the panel become stable.

But I don't have too much time to handle these problems now.

• TazTaz Member

@aveline
    If you want, we can turn it into a community driven project. @miTgiB and @subigo might be able to help and so can I and a lot of other people.
    Just saying! :)

How would this work? Is it going to be master/slave config ?

• Really love it - which programming language you used for that (if you don't mind).

@rev3rse Node.Js
    I'm using 0.6.19...

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • harryharry Member

this using node js? awesome

• I like it, simple but tidy. Keep up the neat work.