Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

He's back again! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

He's back again!

Comments

• Lol

Thanked by 1ElliotJ
  • TazTaz Member
    edited July 2012

Jeeezzuuss he changed his job more than a man would change his underwear.

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited July 2012

@NinjaHawk said: Jeeezzuuss he changed his job more than a man would change his underwear.

2 times a year? btw is it just me or did he do something with his Facebook account?

• TazTaz Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: 2 times a year? btw is it just me or did he do something with his Facebook account?

Left Job at DevelopOnlineBrand
    Left Job at HostSnowy
    Left Job at SturdyVPS
    Started Working at DevelopOnlineBrand
    Started Working at SturdyVPS
    Started Working at HostSnowy
    Left Job at Mass Reboot
    Left Job at IT64 webBrowser
    Left Job at my collections
    Left Job at adaptCMS
    Left Job at Survey Project DNN Module
    Left Job at DevPad
    Left Job at Weapsy
    Left Job at LegoWeb
    Left Job at MoneyManagerNET
    Left Job at Pets2adopt
    Started Working at Survey Project DNN Module
    Left Job at BExplorer
    Started Working at MoneyManagerNET
    Started Working at Psychological Mood Tracker
    Started Working at Mass Reboot
    Started Working at BExplorer
    Started Working at LegoWeb
    Started Working at my collections
    Started Working at DevPad
    Started Working at Weapsy
    Started Working at IT64 webBrowser
    Started Working at adaptCMS
    Left Job at HostRail
    Started Working at VirtaPay
    Started Working at Pets2adopt
    Started Working at HostRail
    Started Working at Answers.com
    Started Working at Interaxion Duke of Edinburgh's Award

edited July 2012

@MrLadoodle said: Them cats look evil!

Thats Snowy, who passed away some months ago. He named his hoster HostSnowy after her.

@NinjaHawk too bad i can't check his Facebook profile. For some reason it just shows a completly blank page :S

• <~Aldryic> I can't decide what's more amusing... someone dumb enough to try and claim to be ugnazi, or someone pathetic enough to claim to be Constantinos.

Or someone actually being ugnazi :D

Anyway i don't think this guy is faking, although i don't really see the point of his 'comeback'.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • TazTaz Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: <~Aldryic> I can't decide what's more amusing... someone dumb enough to try and claim to be ugnazi, or someone pathetic enough to claim to be Constantinos.

Lmao

Thanked by 1Night
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Jack said: He was just in #frantech

Pasting here messed up pastebin'd.

We already know who did them and it wasn't him.

The user that did them is just extremely butthurt that he can't bring down a users VM so he started looking for other weak points.

Francisco

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @Francisco buyvm loves to troll dem trolls even harder haha. Epic win by @aldryic

@djvdorp said: @Francisco buyvm loves to troll dem trolls even harder haha. Epic win by @aldryic

During the LE* floods earlier this year we got hit with about a gbit or so that he claims responsibility for. Not quite the 100Gbit of idle burst power he claimed :)

Whatever, we don't even know if the reading egi gave us was accurate. I can confirm it was doing ~2Gbit but that's about all I could see.

https://my.frantech.ca/announcements.php?id=119

Is the RFO I wrote this morning for those interested.

Francisco

• @Francisco That guy.. oh god...

UGNAzi have stopped doing things, not to mention, he had horrific english skills, which is something UGNazi actually uses when typing reports, or tweets.

Also; why would he post this thread discussion, when his personal facebook is on it? Has he never read HF? And how to "secure yo shit", when you start 'hacking' or 'dosing' that you should immediately "dissapear" from the internet.. Idiot, can we report him for intent to commit computer misuse? We have proof, a facebook page, a VPN that will be logging (because he's probs using HMA or CyberGhost with a Russian Server...). And we also have a username, and a load of waffle on about "I'm A FOOKIN HAXXORRRR NEWBBB"...

Kid please, if you're reading this; Check this picture, it's what I say to you.

@eastonch said: @Francisco That guy.. oh god...

"Come at me bro" was our stance during the LE* floods. We didn't even have our awk filtering then but I wasn't going to go hide in a corner at the first threat made at us.

There's many hosts on here that do every time it's mentioned because I guess they either have no idea how to fix it or where to even start. We've seen enough floods over the years to know what helps, what doesn't and ways to hide/remove potential weak points.

The one point we still had open was one we've known about for a long time but egi simply refused to work with us to integrate the changes I wanted. Well, they got backed into a corner of either taking a major PR nightmare if they nulled our router IP, or simply spend the 5 - 10 minutes it took to test/debug the setup.

In the end we got it fixed and I won't back down or terminate a client just because they got flooded and some skiddy is all butthurt that he can't rip them down. I don't care if the two of you have beef with each other, as long as my ip's weren't used to attack each other I'm not getting involved in it.

Come at me bro.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: In the end we got it fixed and I won't back down or terminate a client just because they got flooded and some skiddy is all butthurt that he can't rip them down. I don't care if the two of you have beef with each other, as long as my ip's weren't used to attack each other I'm not getting involved in it.

Come at me bro.

All hail BuyVM :D

edited July 2012

@eastonch said: can we report him for intent to commit computer misuse? We have proof, a facebook page, a VPN that will be logging (because he's probs using HMA or CyberGhost with a Russian Server...). And we also have a username, and a load of waffle on about "I'm A FOOKIN HAXXORRRR NEWBBB"...

Constantions has done this a long time ago but noone ever bothered to report him (probably because its too much trouble)

If you wanna hire a lawyer or call the police in Cyprus go ahead, but i don't think anyone has gotten through that trouble so far as he only causes minor issues and is more of a laughingstock than a real threat.

Edit: @Francisco did i understand it right the the recent Costantinos on WHT/LET/IRC isn't the real Constantinos?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Francisco is the only man who actually convinces me, over the Internet, about the size of his "router."

@gsrdgrdghd said: Edit: @Francisco did i understand it right the the recent Costantinos on WHT/LET/IRC isn't the real Constantinos?

Who knows. The IP I got pasted is used by hidemyass.com. It was a real Cyprus email and was his ISP from back in the day. I generally think it's just some kids on here that are trolling the community by claiming to be him.

If the mods/Chief start seeing him login with an IP from the same ISP as the email? then it could very well be him but last I heard he had a static IP at home and there is logs of all of the IP's he used during the hostrail days on the frontpage.

The Costantinos that showed up during the February floods was sharing an IP that he used to post about hostrail in Q1 of 2011 so my comment about him having a static IP is likely true.

Francisco

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I got a friend that lives in Cyprus most of the year. As far as I know she is departing to there in a couple of weeks. If anyone has the time to get all the information, there is on him together, I can ask her to provide that information to the Cyprus authroities. They might do something about it. No promises, of course.

• @Francisco said: Come at me bro.

Francisco

/Thread

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said: If the mods/Chief start seeing him login with an IP from the same ISP as the email? then it could very well be him but last I heard he had a static IP at home and there is logs of all of the IP's he used during the hostrail days on the frontpage.

@Infinity said: The IP is behind a FDCservers VPN/Proxy/whatever, but the e-mail address seems to be a legit Cyprus address and he did his e-mail activation, so it could actually by Mr. Coudounaris.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Francisco nice to see you back!

@netomx said: @Francisco nice to see you back!

I'm not, just clearing the air about the whole flood stuff.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: I'm not, just clearing the air about the whole flood stuff.

His pony senses were tingling. He felt like LET would totally talk about BuyVM.

• I didn't see any mention of constantino in there though. Did something get deleted in that thread?

• AmitzAmitz Member

@vampireJ: Yes, his post got deleted by WHT.

• LESLES Member
    edited July 2012

screenshot next time pls

• Here is a screenshot of his Facebook post about LET (which he seems to have deleted now). Maybe someone else has a screnshot of the WHT post too?

Thanked by 1LES
  • Me :)

Thanked by 2gsrdgrdghd LES