Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Real Support 24/7/30/365
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Real Support 24/7/30/365

deregenderegen Member
edited June 2012 in General

Hi,

Ads can tell everything. But i need a real support 24/7/30/365 vps provider in LA Data Center. Thanks for your suggestion & opinion

*Bahasa is my native language

Comments

• yomeroyomero Member

Maybe Linode, at Fremont, CA

Thanked by 1fly
  • I do offer Managed VPS servers in Los Angeles, but I can't promise you I will be online 24/7.

• TazTaz Member

For budget provider you will not find 24/7 live support.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

knownhost have LA

• yomeroyomero Member

Oh, forgot that. If by 24/7 you mean managed, then I don't know. Maybe a shared hosting suits better in that cases.

• @yomero : they're superb. i got one with them, but i have to cut of my pockets :)
    @Jeffrey : i will look around on you for another time :D
    @jcaleb : never heard befor :)

@NinjaHawk i believe on that. Pay peanuts get monkey :D

• TazTaz Member

@deregen unfortunately I find your comment a bit disrespectful.
    Live support is a waste of time and unless you are able to hire a minimum number of.inhouse staff, it is not going to work.

• yomeroyomero Member

@NinjaHawk said: unfortunately I find your comment a bit disrespectful.

Obviously isn't literal xD

• Hostgator bro.

• @NinjaHawk : I hope you got my points. Please don't offer 24/7 if they can't provide 24/7 support :D

• @NinjaHawk : i said THEY not YOU :)

• TazTaz Member

@deregen as long as you get a ticket at 1 am and 1 pm and on a timeline manner, I would call it 24/7.

• laaevlaaev Member

We have 24x7 support, with 30 minute guaranteed response times and offer VPS in Los Angeles!

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

Try contact @Mon5t3r. I don't know if he provides 24/7 or LA DC, but he spik bahasa :D

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2012

There are companies that provide 24x7 support but don't offer/advertise it. You might want to contact the companies directly to find out what their coverage is like and even ask for estimate reply times during various hours.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@deregen said: @jcaleb : never heard befor :)

knownhost is very good provider. ask around bro.

• @Kevin : sometimes you missed that counting, Kevin. :)
    @KuJoe : i want to hear about yours?
    @NanoG6 : Yup, Lae Hamonangan

• I think Linode is the best bet if you want true 24/7 support

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2012

@deregen said: @KuJoe : i want to hear about yours?

We're not in LA or even the west coast. :( We do provide 24x7 coverage most of the time but we do not advertise or offer it (i.e. if I decide to go to bed early or one of us takes a vacation we don't need to find coverage, also during the day most of the level 1 and account related tickets get handled and the rest are saved for when I wake up). Average response time for 2012 is 4 minutes and 35 seconds, average response time for the last 10 tickets is 14 minutes.

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited June 2012

@NanoG6 said: I don't know if he provides 24/7 or LA DC, but he spik bahasa :D

bahasa batak? jawa? :D

unfortunately no. 8-10 hours for sleep, 4 for other, 10-12 hours for support.. so we can say i only provide 12x7 :P

and also i only have Fremont location in California..

• jcalebjcaleb Member

hostigation has LA, and I think Tim doesn't sleep much.

Thanked by 2klikli maxexcloo
  • NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited June 2012

@Mon5t3r said: unfortunately no. 8-10 hours for sleep, 4 for other, 10-12 hours for support.. so we can say i only provide 12x7 :P

24/7 for your dogs only :P

oh hey how's Mylo?

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @NanoG6 said: oh hey how's Mylo?

thread derailed in 3...2...1...

he got the 2nd seizure twice yesterday.. :( but now he's better than i've ever seen..

Thanked by 1klikli
  • NanoG6NanoG6 Member

oh I was read that "THREAD ERECTION"

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited June 2012

+1 for knownhost if you can type english, i dont think there will be any issue

• Thanks for all your opinions guys.

• tommytommy Member

6sync? how much your budget?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

try tektonic.net also

• TaylorTaylor Member

I would avoid urpad and go with knownhost, you will have a much better experience.

Thanked by 2yomero deregen