Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colo Offer in Dubai - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colo Offer in Dubai

2»

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

I'll tell you a secret - he's neither chinese nor jew, just likes having many different passports ;-)

• @liam said: I read about Chinese Jews in an article a few years ago, was intrigued - never have actually 'met' or heard about one though.

Has nothing to do with that, just ancestry from Austria is jewish (you can guess why they left it around 75 years ago....)

Anyway, thats OT, offer sent - if anyone wants it too feel free to PM me, i might can get a few more U.

• rds100rds100 Member

@liam what's your second one?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2012

@liam said: If he was born in HK, I wonder if he can claim a British passport..

Since you can't hold 2 EU citizenships as the same time (BOC is considered EU citizen, even without the right to abode in UK IIRC): no.
    I know a few (older) friends thogh that have EU and BOC citizenship, along with HK citizencards (which is like a permanent visa with the right to settle)
    So it looks it is possible, but only if grandfathered AND acquired before the EU existed in it todays form.

• Yes, i guess your second country was not EU at this time, right?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

@rds100 said: he's neither chinese nor jew, just likes having many different passports ;-)

And he have even Slovenian phone number. Scary guy :S

• @Spirit said: And he have even Slovenian phone number. Scary guy :S

You can come here and meet me at some sea.... river.... dump, no, just joking, we can drink a coffee or so :)

• No, i'm just there on most of my weekends :)