Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you mad bro?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

you mad bro?

RandyRandy Member
edited June 2012 in Providers

http://exabytes.sg/servers/dedicated-server/

Cpanel/WHM for dedicated server cost 700 dollars? are you guys mad or somthing?

Comments

• AdamAdam Member

Heh, I think we can say the same for you, for jumping to conclusions ;-)

cPanel / Web Host Manager (For Linux) = SGD63.00/month

When you add a server, the billing cycle is automatically set at "Annually". Which, if we do the math:
    63 * 12 = 756SGD

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • RandyRandy Member

ahh, that makes total sense. lol, apologies. :) buts till their pricing is kinda retarded. lol i was actually looking for a sg box cant seem to find any good deals

• cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited June 2012

Exabytes is expensive but their support is good. They even let me keep the server for extra 1 month just for me to backup my stuff when I move away from them( they call up to inform me)

• The price jump for 2gigs of ram is crazy.

• They better have good support for that much money.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited June 2012

@HalfEatenPie said: They better have good support for that much money.

EDITED: Yeah but, i dont think they can beat vodien's response time ( 1minute or instant)

• RandyRandy Member

@cosmicgate said: Exabytes is expensive but their support is good. They even let me keep the server for extra 1 month just for me to backup my stuff when I move away from them( they call up to inform me)

share your review :)

• RandyRandy Member
    edited June 2012

@taipres said: The price jump for 2gigs of ram is crazy.

yeah, its crazy :) LSN is good price and support), they are great. i never had any regrets getting servers from them,
    the only issue is thier sales hours are so far from ine z:)

• laaevlaaev Member

Singapore is more expensive, that's why

• RandyRandy Member

@FTN_Kevin said: Singapore is more expensive, that's why

why is that so, just because its asia? or has only a few Dcs and ISPs in singapore? :P

• @Randy said: why is that so, just because its asia? or has only a few Dcs and ISPs in singapore? :P

Count in the fact that Singapore is a small country, plus the cost of international transit/bandwidth being crazy.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited June 2012

Singapore should be pretty advanced also, so should be cheap?

edit:
    perhaps there are few players in SG, hence the price.