Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Offline... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Offline...

2»

Comments

• jcalebjcaleb Member

my vps is online now after rebooting from control panel.

• syamansyaman Member

Just received confirmation via ticket that the node my VPS is on has failed. Ah well. It would have been good had this info been posted on their Twitter account though...I'm sure there are other customers wondering the same thing o_O

• laaevlaaev Member

@syaman said: Just received confirmation via ticket that the node my VPS is on has failed.

How can a VPS node fail? I understand that it could with a FSCK but is very rare.

I suppose they are using RAID as well, mind pasting the email here?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited June 2012

@syaman - We're unaware of any of our nodes "failing", feel free to PM me a ticket ID. Also 66.212.17.199 is online now, if your VPS isn't then you may wish to try logging in and booting it.

• syamansyaman Member

The ticket reply is
    "Hello,

That node failed, we are working to fix this issue.

If you require further support, please let us know"

Anyhow my VPS is indeed back online after about 32hours ofdowntime. Thank you

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

It was a routing issue with our node... Ishaq was misinformed, however you are welcome to request a credit for the downtime.

This discussion has been closed.