Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroNet Servers : Cheap Managed OpenVZ VPS from Netherlands ( FREE SSL,cPanel/WHM & FREE DOMAIN ) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroNet Servers : Cheap Managed OpenVZ VPS from Netherlands ( FREE SSL,cPanel/WHM & FREE DOMAIN )

Comments

• aoleeaolee Member

Do u offer free privacy on the free domain?

• @Bella said:
    I'd like to know the answer to this question as well.

Me too. @IntroNet

• SunnSunn Member

vserverid:
    consoleusername:
    consolepassword:

Why is this part of the confirmation email blank? I did not receive server details.

• SunnSunn Member

My Employee request Application: http://prntscr.com/3d6ylv

Intronet's Employee request Application: http://prntscr.com/3d6z3p

Your Spelled "available" wrong...

• We don't ignore DMCA

aolee said: offer free privacy on the free domain?

No we don't provide it.

• Bella said: Also regarding the free domain, can I buy the annual package now and request my free domain later? I have no need for a free domain right now.

Yes you can.

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited April 2014

Removed

• Bella said: I'd like to know the answer to this question as well.

We don't ignore it!

• if any complain will you forwarded to client to as for removed the content and how long you give time for removed content or you will be suspended without give email information ?

• We will give him 12-24 hours to get it removed,else we will be forced to suspend his service.

• aoleeaolee Member

Can i still get the free domain and cpanel if i use a promo code?

• There is no promo code.You must buy a vBOX02 or vBOX03 to get free Domain and cPanel.And if you are a existing customer them open a ticket,we have a awesome deal for our customers.

• Hi, nice offer! :)

Is this recurring or just for the first period, especially regarding the free cPanel/WHM and SSL?

Also, if one bought a vBOX02 ($45/year) now to try it out, could it be upgraded to a vBOX03 ($75/year) by paying the difference of $30 after a few days, if one is happy with the performance?

• Vienna said: Hi, nice offer! :)

Is this recurring or just for the first period, especially regarding the free cPanel/WHM and SSL?

Also, if one bought a vBOX02 ($45/year) now to try it out, could it be upgraded to a vBOX03 ($75/year) by paying the difference of $30 after a few days, if one is happy with the performance?

Yes the cPanel and SSL is valid for yearly.And yes you can upgrade to to vBOX03 anytime by paying $30 extra!

• Wooot? A scamm? Almost order their yearly plan. Pheww lucky me.

• BellaBella Member
    edited April 2014

I ordered 1 $2/m VPS from them last night, the thread said 10 minute delivery, it took a few hours to get it delivered.

It works great in terms of network and disc speeds.

I enabled tuntap from solusvm it didn't work. so I opened a ticket with them and a tech replied within 10 minutes asking for my root password.

That was sort of weird considering they should have a root over ride or something. I gave him my password and now it's been 12 hours no response.

I don't see how enabling tun/tap can be so difficult.

Here is a screen shot if anyone would like to see the ticket: http://i.imgur.com/vsS5uhm.png

@intronet Ticket number #674444

Since they asked for my root password I'm assuming their just reselling some other companies VPS's or something. If they owned their servers they would have had console access or something.

• @Bella said:
    Since they asked for my root password I'm assuming their just reselling some other companies VPS's or something. If they owned their servers they would have had console access or something.

Great point.

• You have order vBOX01> @Bella said:

I ordered 1 $2/m VPS from them last night, the thread said 10 minute delivery, it took a few hours to get it delivered.

It works great in terms of network and disc speeds.

I enabled tuntap from solusvm it didn't work. so I opened a ticket with them and a tech replied within 10 minutes asking for my root password.

That was sort of weird considering they should have a root over ride or something. I gave him my password and now it's been 12 hours no response.

I don't see how enabling tun/tap can be so difficult.

Here is a screen shot if anyone would like to see the ticket: http://i.imgur.com/vsS5uhm.png

intronet Ticket number #674444

We don't access any VPS hosted by us without customers permission.So we always ask for SSH info.

• I'm relatively sure they're reselling LowEnd, as judged from my look at their WHOIS IP information.

It also seems like the IPs are Geo'd to NL and the servers are physically located in SingleHop.

@roykem said:
    Wooot? A scamm? Almost order their yearly plan. Pheww lucky me.

Rather ironically, this thread was made by a scammer: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/26215/intronetservers-com-l-be-aware-possible-scam

• Our website is hosted at LowEnd because we started this company with a hyper-v but later we got our own nodes from SingleHop.

• @Intronet Sorry to keep pestering you, but I still haven't got a reply to my last ticket.

• Already saw it! And thanks to provide those information.

• @niceboy said:
    any one got cpanel vps from these guys? tested cpanel license on cpanel verify site? just want to know it is legitimate before ordering.

I ordered a vBOX02/annual yesterday which was delivered immediately. Specifications as stated (in fact, even better - 6GB RAM instead of 4). So far excellent performance, network (15-45ms within Europe, 85-125ms to east coast) and IO (590MB/s). I installed cPanel/WHM (the usual 15day trial) and then opened a ticket asking for license activation, a few hours later it was already done and the license had changed from 15day trial to a normal SingleHop Internal on verify.cpanel.net. Haven't yet decided about the included domain/SSL certificate.

Payment was a bit difficult at first (the cc payment gateway did not work, only Paypal) and it would have been great if the controlpanel link (Solus) in the welcome email had been the secure one (SSL-port 5656) instead of the insecure one (port 5353). Aside from that I have not noticed any problems so far. Seems like a pretty nice offer to get the name out and some buzz going...

Thanked by 3aolee IntroNet daveshah
  • Ian_Ian_ Member

@intronet sorry something's is not adding up. Why are you asking for ssh info for tun/tap problems which can be done via cmd line on the node without need to access the container itself. Don't get me at least you asking for permission, but that problem has solved at the node level. Just wondering.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Ian_ said: @intronet sorry something's is not adding up. Why are you asking for ssh info for tun/tap problems which can be done via cmd line on the node without need to access the container itself. Don't get me at least you asking for permission, but that problem has solved at the node level. Just wondering.

We ask about it only whenever it is needed.

• Just bought the 4Gb 10 mins ago. I wonder if I'll regret it? Order still pending. Surely OP will deliver :-)

• Please PM me your email used while registration.

• Provisioned with 6Gb instead of 4 - now to see if I get the cpanel license.

• :) Open a ticket for the cPanel.