Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for High B/W GreenValueHost VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for High B/W GreenValueHost VPS

Comments

• @Mun said:
    ugh what?

1Gbps Unmetered @ GreenValueHost

• @jeffreywinters said:
    1Gbps Unmetered @ GreenValueHost

We've never sold 1gbps unmetered.

• Sent a PM...

• loydloyd Member
    edited March 2014

Have LET Cyber Monday Special #1 from here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17655/greenvaluehost-cyber-monday-deals-3-super-special-deals-to-choose-from-starting-only-2-m

Not using it, how does one transfer from one client to another? Because I have other containers with GVH so I cannot give access to my client area.

• @loyd said:
    Have LET Cyber Monday Special #1 from here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17655/greenvaluehost-cyber-monday-deals-3-super-special-deals-to-choose-from-starting-only-2-m

Not using it, how does one transfer from one client to another? Because I have other containers with GVH so I cannot give access to my client area.

You can ticket in to us or PM me with the Service ID # and the person you want to transfer it to and it'll be done.

• wychwych Member

@Jack said:
    Is he your client too?

Maybe... ;) - They have posted about security/passwords in a few other threads on here.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited March 2014

In fear of "abusing" the help desk, might be worth telling @loyd which department to send that ticket too, if you still have more than one that is.

• Closed at the request of the thread starter.

• Reopen at the request of the thread starter.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

@Spirit said:
    Reopen at the request of the thread starter.

Thanks so much Spirit!

As well, since I can't edit the main thread anymore. @netomx is looking for the Cyber Monday special with unmetered bandwidth at 200mbps port.

I'm still looking for a high B/W GVH VPS with 75-100TB B/W and a 250GB disk myself. @netomx is also accept this.

We are both offering to pay the price of all the days remaining and a small bit on top if possible. Excellent if GVH has revoked your refund privileges or you are no longer eligible.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Thanks @darknyan , althought the other you're looking is good, too! So if enyone's having the 250GB and lots of BW, I'm open

• BruceBruce Member

@Bruce said:
    darknyan I have one of those GVH deals. not interested in selling, but happy to share some bandwidth for a good cause.

my offer still stands, if it's of interest to you.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

As I said in the other threads the other day, also looking for the big disk offers.

I could stretch as far as I pay the full amount to seller (if paid yearly).

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

@Bruce said:
    my offer still stands, if it's of interest to you.

It is indeed, although ultimately I'd like the software mirror to display it as being sponsored by my private foundation. I'm not really sure if you'd be fine with not being mentioned as the main contributor or the potential to get suspended for abuse because I might make a stupid config error. Though I really appreciate your offer, I'm scared that I might cause trouble for you and I genuinely want nothing bad to occur to anything critical you might have on that box.

That being said, what I intend to run is a Ubuntu release mirror. Anybody can run a release mirror, and I encourage you to run your own too :) I don't necessarily need to be involved to allow you to do good deeds, right?

• @MikHo said:
    As I said in the other threads the other day, also looking for the big disk offers.

I could stretch as far as I pay the full amount to seller (if paid yearly).

There comes 3. This should probably be a crying plea for these plans to be restocked already.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I'll be using it for storage of personal files and this is the cheapest so far.
    Unless I get another dedi again.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BruceBruce Member

@darknyan I don't need any recognition. It's a cheap service, so I'm not running anything mission critical. up to you. PM me if and when you're interested, and you're welcome to use me as a backup if other stuff doesn't work out.

• Previously had a bad service with GVH. A lot of shit reviews about them here too!

• @Bruce said:
    darknyan I don't need any recognition. It's a cheap service, so I'm not running mission critical. up to you. PM me if and when you're interested, and you're welcome to use me as a backup if other stuff doesn't work out.

Sure! Totally, I really appreciate the offer.

I'll PM you if I can't find a suitable offer.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I'm still looking for it!

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

It doesn't seem like GVH is going to post any new offers for now with similar specs. He's getting bashed left and right wherever he goes, and probably wants to ride out the storm.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • GVH #1

• ME TOO. GIMME PLS

• I WANN AS WELL PLIS ^__^()

• Ian_Ian_ Member

Me 2

• Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I have a GVH Mid-January Special that I haven't used for a couple months and am unlikely to use it in the future. 250GB HD, 4GB / 4GB, 100TB transfer. PM me if you are interested.

• I never tried them because of bad reviews.They might have improved service.

• I have a VPS with HostUS, honestly, and it's quite nice. And Alexander seems to know what he's doing. I don't ever remember of there being a relation between GreenValueHost and HostUS...

• OVH web hosting or a Kimsufi would do much better.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member

We will not allow the transfer of 100TB plans and we are not affiliated with HostUS