Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of the lack of customer loyalty? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tired of the lack of customer loyalty?

2»

Comments

• @drserver You are awesome! :)

Thanked by 2drserver jar
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Grainga said: The message said "so i can arrange $40.00 usd in beer to get to your doorstep." To me that implied that it's purchased and delivered through arrangements made by drServer.

you are pushing me to say that beer in agreement is non alcohol ?!
    If this scares you, last time we sent playboy subscription to a customer :)

ihatetonyy said: F-91W? Trying to turn us all into LowEndTerrorists?

This was popular gift in washing powder in my country. Powder was crap, but casio still works.

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy Janevski
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Grainga said:
    The message said "so i can arrange $40.00 usd in beer to get to your doorstep." To me that implied that it's purchased and delivered through arrangements made by drServer.

Yeah I got that implication. I went to kroger and picked it up, he sent me money :)

• @jarland said:
    Yeah I got that implication. I went to kroger and picked it up, he sent me money :)

So really it was more of a "Here is $40 to buy beer, but really since its cash you can do with it as you wish"

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@mitpatterson said:
    So really it was more of a "Here is $40 to buy beer, but really since its cash you can do with it as you wish"

He asked for a picture before he sent the money :)

• @jarland: very nice gesture from them. I'll be sure to check them out after having read this!

• @jarland said:
    He asked for a picture before he sent the money :)

haha