Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

Comments

• OkieDoke said: Check the WHOIS and call her!

who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?domain=UGVPS.COM

Interesting...so UG VPS is still registered under Crystal's name, which means it was not someone who registered the dropped domain. GD has not redirected the domain to their parking page which means she did remember to pay for it...

Now I am curious what really happened...

• @zhuanyi said:

I don't think UGVPS is even owned by "Crystal", Thomas Dale (tleo) who also works at CVPS has been behind it for months I believe?

Thanked by 1CrystalD
  • INIZ said: I don't think UGVPS is even owned by "Crystal", Thomas Dale (tleo) who also works at CVPS has been behind it for months I believe?

But C is the person sent out all the emails and promotions and handles all the tickets...don't know...CC is like NSA...you don't know them but they are everywhere

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • Greetings! If you receive(d) ANYTHING with my name in it, please beware. I am not affiliated with UGVPS in any way. I am however the rightful owner of ugvps.com. My name, and personal information have been used for months without my permission. A paypal account was created without my knowledge (because tleo has a bad reputation with paypal). This is just one of the many fraudulent and illegal activities tleo and his affiliates have participated in. If you have any proof of correspondence where you were led to believe you were dealing with me (Crystal Dale) I urge you to forward them in their entirety to me immediately.

• Owner but not affiliated?

• CrystalDCrystalD Member
    edited December 2013

@budi1413 said:
    Owner but not affiliated?

budi1413: Please read my post carefully. I am the owner of the domain, not the company itself.

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited December 2013

@CrystalD said:
    budi1413: Please read my post carefully. I am the owner of the domain, not the company itself.

LOL, you own the domain, the domain WAS pointed to this company called Unique Geek VPS, and you are saying you have nothing to do with the company for months?

If you want to lie, lie properly, this is like lying to a 3-year old kid....

• Username: CrystalD Email: [email protected] Joined: 6:04PM

• zhuanyi: Yes. That is 100% correct. These (insert foul word of choice here) used my information to register the domain, and then started a company (UGVPS) thinking I would never find out. I have since recovered the GoDaddy account registered in my name, and redirected all traffic to google (as many of you have noticed) for the time being. Now i'm here on this forum to set the record straight.

• From GoDaddy's WHOIS info just updated today:

ugvps.com

This domain name has been suspended due to invalid Whois information.

If you are the registrant of this domain name please contact us at: [email protected].
    See Underlying Registry Data
    Report Invalid Whois 

Also, the domain name ugvps.com is no longer redirecting to google.com and is now displaying GoDaddy's suspended for invalid contact info page.

• @Casius said:

Username: CrystalD Email: [email protected] Joined: 6:04PM

Casius: Pleasure to meet you!
    I was curious what has happened since i redirected the domain to google, and I stumbled upon this thread (which is the most recent I found). So here I am!

• How did they get a hold of your name? Why did you only recently redirect the domain to google?

• @DomainBop said:
    From GoDaddy's WHOIS info just updated today:

ugvps.com
    > 
    > This domain name has been suspended due to invalid Whois information.
    > 
    > If you are the registrant of this domain name please contact us at: [email protected].
    > See Underlying Registry Data
    > Report Invalid Whois 

Also, the domain name ugvps.com is no longer redirecting to google.com and is now displaying GoDaddy's suspended for invalid contact info page.

I have corrected this issue and I'm awaiting a response from the GoDaddy support team. When they resolve this, you will see my publicly updated whois information. I have also notified them of the individuals of whom i will not name, who are behind this entire scheme.

• @Casius said:
    How did they get a hold of your name? Why did you only recently redirect the domain to google?

Long story short...My soon to be ex-husband is a scammer and a thief. (I will refrain from getting personal and telling you how much of a sorry excuse of a man, or a father he is.)

• That's explain everything.

• @Zen said:
    Wait so the female Crystal everyone has talked to on IRC etc, that ISN'T you? LOL.

Identity theft host, this is going to be interesting..

I am that person who was talked about. However, I never once logged into IRC in my life. I don't even know how to use it. I am not a fictitious person, but I have been impersonated on numerous occasions. (probably more than i'm aware of) The person claiming to be me is a man. A very bad bad man.

• A very bad boy.

• @Casius said:
    A very bad boy.

You have no idea.

• To be blunt, UGVPS was doing just fine a few months ago. It then started with very high number of downtimes (each lasting on a few minutes) and support just got worse. From there, everything went downhill.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited December 2013

@Zen said:
    This all makes sense now

It does explain why UGVPS was unable to provide GoDaddy with the proof needed to regain control of the ugvps.com domain after it was redirected on November 26th. It also explains why the new ugeekvps.com domain was registered with private WHOIS.

Hey @CVPS_Chris, you have some explaining to do

Thanked by 1CrystalD
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2013

How was I brought into this? Ive actually been looking for Tom for days. So this is starting to make sense.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I gotta hand this to LET: "fascinating !"

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Wow.

Thanked by 2connercg jar
  • If you ask me this can be as fake as same as old Crystal. Or someone who run away from responsibility.
    It's just forum account. Or this Crystal looks more real than old one to anyone?

• Should this prove me something?

• @Heinz said:
    If you ask me this can be as fake as same as old Crystal. Or someone who run away from responsibility.
    It's just forum account. Or this Crystal looks more real than old one to anyone?

You're right, it is just a forum account. How would you like me to prove I am who I say I am?

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

How would you like me to prove I am who I say I am?

Naked pics? Or what do you want me to answer?

Thanked by 1tux
  • @Heinz said:
    Naked pics? Or what do you want me to answer?

If you don't have a suggestion, then why would you make such an allegation?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Ive been talking to this so called "Crystal" in private chat and I am convinced it is a fake. They are unable to give me a ticket ID that they "claim" they made with ChicagoVPS. Shes also unwilling to get on the phone with me when Im also tracking down Tom and it could be a win win for both parties.