Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - $7/YEAR - 100GB VPN Package - 17 VPN Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - $7/YEAR - 100GB VPN Package - 17 VPN Locations

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited November 2013 in Offers

Hello again LET :)

At VPN.sh we pride ourselves on keeping you secure online. We have a total of 17 locations, and all accounts with us get access to all of the locations. Any new locations that we add will automatically be added to your account for you to access.

We've got some spare resources at the moment, so here we have an exclusive offer for LowEndTalk users!

Get 100GB worth of data per month, at a total cost of just £4.32 (converts to $7) per year!

Locations:

100GB bandwidth per month across 17 locations

• USA x5 (Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Florida, Indiana)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt, Dusseldorf)
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Netherlands
  • Moldova
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore

VPN Features:

• PPTP
  • L2TP/IPSec
  • OpenVPN
  • Only your bandwidth usage is logged, so to keep users on the right packages
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)
  • We accept PayPal, Debit/Credit Cards (Stripe) and Bitcoin*

£4.32 ($7) yearly recurring - Order Link - PROMOTION CODE: NOV2013LET

It's worth noting that we'll provide all of our current clients with a nice little surprise on Black Friday rather than putting a post up on here, so grab your account before November 29th!

Quite a few LET regulars use our service, and we're only hearing positive comments! Our VPN service really does undercut the majority of the market in terms of cost, especially in offers such as this, however we don't sacrifice performance and you should see some solid network speeds through our system!

NOTE: Offers have previously been discussed with Liam and Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers. Conversion rate is correct as of 23/11/2013.

*Bitcoin payments are currently unavailable due to an issue with our wallet provider, this is expected to be resolved in the next few days.

Comments

• Good guy!

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • @liamwithers : What kind of logging do you do ? Do you provide security and anonymity.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@darknessends said:
    liamwithers : What kind of logging do you do ? Do you provide security and anonymity.

Session (log in/log out times) are logged, as well as bandwidth usage (in order to enforce our package limits). No other logs for your usage of the VPN itself are kept, meaning no usage logs, no IP's etc.

Hope this helps. Anything specific, feel free to drop me a PM or open a ticket :)

• Day by day, your promotion cheaper and cheaper. :p I have same plan as this but with £7/year.

• @liamwithers I am using Tor client as my proxy. Could you please give me some good reasons to switch to VPN? The offer is very interesting for me indeed. Thx.

• Just ordered one! Sadly $7.19 haha

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited November 2013

deleted

• Sorry, i see it says - per month

@painfreepc said:
    Ok i need to ask so don't be mad at me,

Is that 100Gb per month OR 100GB per year

Thanked by 2VPNsh aglodek

@recycleddomain said:
    liamwithers I am using Tor client as my proxy. Could you please give me some good reasons to switch to VPN? The offer is very interesting for me indeed. Thx.

You should see significant speed increased by using a VPN rather than Tor :). I'm not overly familiar with Tor, so I don't know how things work in terms of selecting specific end-points, but with our VPN service you can choose exactly which location you're connecting through. Steady support and a reliable service that pretty much "just works".. plus we're friendly ;P

@Turner said:
    Just ordered one! Sadly $7.19 haha

Haha, I just used the current rate at Google, probably doesn't match up on PayPal's side just yet :/

• Will you expand more Asia location(e.g. Japan or Australia)?

@mov3 said:
    Will you expand more Asia location(e.g. Japan or Australia)?

It's likely we'll expand into more Asian locations, however it's not on our immediate list of things to do. Having said that, it's highly likely that both those locations will be available within the next 12 months (more likely the next 6 months) meaning that they'll hopefully be added with plenty of time left on your billing cycle :).

• Shared IP in each location, I assume? Can you offer this with a static IP in a selected location?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited November 2013

@mov3 said:
    Will you expand more Asia location(e.g. Japan or Australia)?

I like locations such as Japan and HongKong :)

• liamwithers said: You should see significant speed increased by using a VPN rather than Tor :). I'm not overly familiar with Tor, so I don't know how things work in terms of selecting specific end-points, but with our VPN service you can choose exactly which location you're connecting through. Steady support and a reliable service that pretty much "just works".. plus we're friendly ;P

Ok, I found a good comparison http://www.hotspotshield.com/learn/tor-vs-vpn. $7/y is worth a try.

@aglodek said:
    Shared IP in each location, I assume? Can you offer this with a static IP in a selected location?

Correct, shared IP's. We can offer static IP's in the UK, but not for the same pricing as this unfortunately. Additional static IP's are planned for other locations before the end of this year.

@hotsnow said:
    I like locations such as Japan and HongKong :)

I'll be sure to have both of these looked in to as possible future locations :). After previous research, these should both be able to be added without any issue - it's more a matter of implementing them at a suitable time. We're hoping to add our next few locations in a small batch rather than individually, but I'll be sure to make an update here when progress is made.

@recycleddomain said:
    Ok, I found a good comparison http://www.hotspotshield.com/learn/tor-vs-vpn. $7/y is worth a try.

Thanks for popping the link in, glad to see your willing to see what you think to the service :). Be sure to let me know how you get on, and how it compares to your current experience with Tor :).

• @liamwithers said: Correct, shared IP's. We can offer static IP's in the UK, but not for the same pricing as this unfortunately. Additional static IP's are planned for other locations before the end of this year.

Okay. Any special offer for the static IP VPN in UK?

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited November 2013

EDIT: duplicate post deleted.

• 100 GIg include sg server?

• @liamwithers Are there any test IPs for these locations?

• Whats the problem in having shared IP ? I think it is better for a VPN to have shared IP. With a static IP your identity is compromised as well.

• I let my old service with you expire as I wasn't using it too often, I guess it's time to purchase again with a deal like this.

• @liamwithers good to see New Zealand on the list, i currently use proxpn can i ask what bit encryption you use couldnt see it located on site. Also do you provide like a speed test for location. Pretty keen to swap over

• I got one and waiting activation code.

• Already said, but it's missing a French location :-(

• @darknessends said: Whats the problem in having shared IP ? I think it is better for a VPN to have shared IP. With a static IP your identity is compromised as well.

No problem at all. Each option has its pros and cons, or rather, useful for different applications, is all ;)

edited November 2013

@aglodek said:
    Okay. Any special offer for the static IP VPN in UK?

Not anything yearly unfortunately. However we can do a 20GB account for £1.50/month. This is upon request only at the moment though @aglodek, so if you're interested, please let me know via PM or open a ticket in our billing panel.

@mentari said:
    100 GIg include sg server?

Yes, the 100GB can be used on any of our servers - however please note that it's shared out across locations, meaning using 50GB each in two locations is the same as using 100GB in one location.

@adly said:
    liamwithers Are there any test IPs for these locations?

Judging from your signature, I believe it was yourself who emailed sales? If so, I've replied with the relevant information :).

@lukesUbuntu said:
    liamwithers good to see New Zealand on the list, i currently use proxpn can i ask what bit encryption you use couldnt see it located on site. Also do you provide like a speed test for location. Pretty keen to swap over

Our OpenVPN connections are currently running on 1024 bit encryption, however we're looking into providing a couple of other options in case some clients are in need of even stronger encryption.

Unfortunately there aren't any speedtests available at this point in time, but this has been planned for a while, so I'll raise it's priority on our to-do list, and hopefully have it ready before the end of the weekend.

@Miky said:
    Already said, but it's missing a French location :-(

I'll try and get this into the next batch of locations :)

Thanks for the interest so far guys! Any questions, please do give me a shout :).

Thanked by 2aglodek lukesUbuntu
  • @liamwithers said:
    Judging from your signature, I believe it was yourself who emailed sales? If so, I've replied with the relevant information :).

Yep, thanks!

• any location have ipv6? or planned?

@cause said:
    any location have ipv6? or planned?

Having ipv6 would be fantastic, however it's not available at the moment, and is something that hasn't really taken off yet in the VPN industry. However with OpenVPN more recently announcing support for ipv6, it is something that we're looking in to, and can hopefully have an implementation at some point in the future. Having said that, it's not of our highest priority just yet, and there's no ETA for ipv6 being available.