Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jane Peters and Los Angeles Living - dealing with nightmare customers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jane Peters and Los Angeles Living - dealing with nightmare customers

2»

Comments

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Taz said: Cause you are going to get a dickslap soon. There is nothing wrong here. Wait Yo No Habla Engle!

You don't know what is privacy and you are working in a Ninjahawk. :)

MDDHost Violate privacy of a customer so why he remove his post.

• I think I'm too nice.

I actually refunded one person who broke our ToS because they talked to us and it seemed like a genuine misunderstanding.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited November 2012

@DewlanceVPS stop the crap about ninjahawk. why do you keep attacking Taz on almost every thread? Its over and we know u did the blog. So move on and don't be a bitch

@Randy said: stop the crap about ninjahawk. why do you keep attacking Taz on almost every thread? Its over and we know u did the blog. So move on and don't be a bitcj

Misunderstanding or you did not read Taz reply on my question? I did not ask anything to taz.
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/147561#Comment_147561

• Okay. my apologies.

• Okay. my apologies.

• I work for some asshole named Chandra prakash. He doesn't pay his employees cause he needs money to buy sheep's (Welsh reference).

edited November 2012

Only Nahian Chaudhury can hire a moron and cartoons

• The Cest Pit called and it wants it's crappy posts back...

• unusedunused Member
    edited November 2012

@Taz @DewlanceVPS @craigb ROFL, seriously. Never paid attention, but http://ninjahawk-scam.blogspot.in/ is a good laugh. Somewhat topical here too!

• @DewlanceVPS நீங்கள் தமிழ் பேசுவீர்களா?

• @unused oh my post wasn't aimed at you or your choice of topic (just to be clear) :)

• unusedunused Member
    edited November 2012

@craigb no worries but interestingly in the same thread of a provider/customer outing/bashing each other in a post, it seems like the provider/provider doing the same is on topic.

It'd be bad business not to compete strongly, run comparisons, aggressive marketing etc. but in this case it seems to be more personal (and about getting more personal info out there / directed at "people" and not the company.)

I'll admit to not paying any attention to the @DewLanceVPS and @Taz thread and don't care about it a all - very much pick and choose what i read randomly, but I'd say a lot of the same comments people had here about Mike's post would apply and will steer clear from service providers engaging in such activity.