Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kids on here LOL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kids on here LOL

ajonesajones Banned
edited November 2012 in General

So, after you guys keep bashing me, I've decided to switch to staminus, just paid $88 for two cPanel vpses with ddos protection, so for you guys really thinking I'd launch ddos? I never have and never will, I did sell servers that could do it though, never said I did directly or anything.

So for bigscoots saying "oh 8gbps attack" when in fact the attacker even showed me it was 100 mbps so you need to learn attack sizes.

I'm also switching to WHT due to idiots here who can't read a simple post.

• -

Comments

• That's cool.

• LeeLee Veteran

WHT is not the place either, the majority can't read simple posts ;)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Kewl story, good luck down at WHT..

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited November 2012

Cool story bro

• jhjh Member

Bye

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Finally.

• I trust bigscoots over a HF guy.

Good Luck at WHT

• NexusNexus Member
    edited November 2012

Have fun at WHT, make sure you repent?your sins before logging in.

• I can't wait to see Mr.bear kicking his ass =)

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

You will be sincerely missed by the LET community.

cue DDoS

• long hair dont care

• Love how all the kids above don't even deny it.

• And I bid ye farewell, you shall be missed; but not by us, but the scum, because the scum no longer has a living friend.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2012

Just to be nice I'm going to outline it one more time for @ajones here, if he's capable of understanding it.

This forum consists of clients and providers for low budget vps. These companies mostly have small profit margins. These clients and companies are frequently devastated, both in sleep deprevation and in finances, by DDOS attacks. An LEB startup hit by DDOS attacks can face huge unplanned expenses, especially when the datacenter decides not to support them.

This guy actually encouraged his clients to use his services for DOS attacks, admits it, doesn't feel slightly bad about it, and expects a warm welcome. He is, by nature, a representation of what plagues the LEB market. He doesn't care in the least if regular middle class people, just trying to make a living doing what they enjoy, are hit with financial hardships by his clients, because its not his problem.

Kids are notorious for their inability to understand the consequences of their actions. You can throw around the "kids" thing all you want, but that only describes one person here that I'm currently aware of.

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited November 2012

@jarland - To bad the thanks button is gone, so I will do it manually -> Thanked by (1) marcm

• jarland +1

• lbftlbft Member
    edited November 2012

@jarland said: This forum consists of clients and providers for low budget vps. These companies mostly have small profit margins. These clients and companies are frequently devastated, both in sleep deprevation and in finances, by DDOS attacks. An LEB startup hit by DDOS attacks can face huge unplanned expenses, especially when the datacenter decides not to support them.

What jarland said.

We've seen multiple times on here where DDoS attacks have nearly killed off providers, causing outages, costly datacentre moves and loss of customer confidence. There's also the recurring stories out there of people who have had their website (a small business, a hobby or a free community service) destroyed by DDoS attacks because they couldn't afford the big dollar amounts that protection usually costs, and because their providers (usually also small businesses) can't afford to shoulder the burden.

It's a shame that some people don't truly grasp the impact DDoS attacks can have on the foundations of the web. It's worrying that there are some bottom feeders out there who know and don't care.

ajones of all people should understand the impact of DDoS attacks since he was making enquiries about buying a DDoS protected IP from a LEB provider just a few hours ago.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@jarland and @lbft +1

• WHT is no fun at all.

• @jarland and @lbft +500000infinity

• byebye

• @ajones: You said byebye to LET and come back to LET to sell your domains?

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/5683/selling-domains-cheap-namecheap/p1

Seriously, get a new user name and start again.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@ajones I am with you.

• Talk about kids and kid is here.

• we are sure you are @DewlanceVPS!

@DewlanceVPS be careful who you associate yourself with.

• @DewlanceVPS said: @ajones I am with you.

Have fun at WHT :)

• I agree, piss off and take Dewlance with you.

• @AsadHaider said: I agree, piss off and take Dewlance with you.

take your @DewlanceVPS Pet with you :) l

@DewlanceVPS, You love to ddos like @ajones?

• @asadHaider I love you more and more every day!

• @Randy said: take your @DewlanceVPS Pet with you :) l

@DewlanceVPS, You love to ddos like @ajones?

+9001