Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Task/todo list - Opinions? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Task/todo list - Opinions?

2»

Comments

• Loving your work! GJ =]

• @martip07 said: So its allowed to modidy it, modify things like:_ language, themes and lets see rewrite it with oython + django but including the license?

Yes you can do all that. And you are correct about the license.

@NickBudi said: Loving your work! GJ =]

Thank you!

@All Are there any people using it? if so, any quirks or comments to share?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2012

@Raymii said: Are there any people using it? if so, any quirks or comments to share?

I am, and it works nicely so far - the only things I'm missing are a date selector, and automatically sorting by due date.

EDIT: And when sorting by due date, the entries without a due date should really appear on the bottom of the list, after the due date furthest away, not before the closest.

• NexusNexus Member
    edited October 2012

@joepie91 said: I am, and it works nicely so far - the only things I'm missing are a date selector, and automatically sorting by due date.

This one is perfect and very lightweight. Maybe it could be added into the core, up to Raymii :)

About 3.7KB compressed, I use it on my projects as well. (Styling that babe is such cake too, have fun with it)

• @nexus datepickr is pretty much the jquery default one i think :p

• Awww, well I don't use jquery >_<. If your project has jquery already than I guess my post is worthless.. my bad.

• Dunno if it does already use, just recognized the layout :)

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@djvdorp said: Dunno if it does already use, just recognized the layout :)

Actually, it looks like the jQuery UI (which is NOT a default part of jQuery!) datepicker - which is exactly what it's intended to look like, according to the site. It doesn't use jQuery though :)

• Youre right it's jquery ui indeed