Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you dressing up as this Halloween?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are you dressing up as this Halloween?

serverbearserverbear Member
edited October 2012 in General

I'm going for the scary look:

Comments

• Im a big fan of super sperm man

• This is genius:

• This would make everyone stand out from the crowd!!!

Bruno

• Ok, I think I am going to be sick, especially with the last 2

• Dress up as @DewlanceVPS

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Got 3 halloween parties to go to, so different thing for each night. I know for a fact I'll be in a lion onesie on Sunday night :), unsure about other two parties yet :/

• NexusNexus Member
    edited October 2012

I've been doing it my whole life and every Halloween, I always dress up as image

I love Halloween to be honest, don't care how old I get.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I'm dressing up as an obsessive sysadmin... which means I'll be wearing what I normally do but I'll constantly be checking my phone to see the uptime of my servers.

Thanked by 3craigb netomx lbft
  • @serverbear said: I'm going for the scary look:

Don't forget to carry a server too, otherwise it is only half of your nickname ;-)

• Heading into work in an orange jumpsuit and shackles around my ankles with my office ID on the back of my shirt along with my name.

• @KuJoe said: I'm dressing up as an obsessive sysadmin... which means I'll be wearing what I normally do but I'll constantly be checking my phone to see the uptime of my servers.

Do you need ice-cream too ?

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited October 2012

This is pretty much the look that I'm going for - Happy Halloween!

i-am-the-joker

• I'm dressing up as myself.pretty scary huh

• I'm dressing up fo shure.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AshAsh Member
    edited October 2012

I'm a boring ass, so will avoid dressing up myself. My little boy wants to dress up as sonic the hedgehog and I've spent three days trying to explain sonic isn't scary, but he's not budging. Guess I need to find a sonic costume and get creative with it.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Liam said: I wonder what would happen if you knocked on @william's door.

Be sure to dress up with a kevlar vest first, or with even heavier armor :)

• @rds100 I assume @William has a barrage of rockets aimed at his front door incase for such an attempt to take candy from him. I would also like to think that he has a self-destruct button for the Edis DC's upon such an event.

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • @Zen Oh, so you're going dressed as @Jacob I see..

Thanked by 2DeletedUser Nexus
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I'm gonna be like a pilot =P

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @Liam said: I wonder what would happen if you knocked on @william's door.

You probably get shot. Easy as that :)

• TazTaz Member

I will dress up as an Indian warrior.

Thanked by 3Randy Nexus tux
  • I'll be Romney and my dark friend will be Obama.

Thanked by 2Nexus tux
  • I'm gonna dress like a less-then-skilled 'Computer enthusiast' who lives in his parent's house and has a night job at a bakery....Then again we don't really have too many Halloween parties in Adelaide ;D.

• Naked ............. thats all ........ probably only a tie .... ;)

• @martip07 Goodluck getting laid that night. ;)

Thanked by 1martip07
  • I usually don't plan this out until about an hour before someone tells me I need to be dressed up when heading out.

A few years ago, I raided my hipster room mate's closet, shaved my beard and rocked the stache to go as a hipster:

I spent the night talking about how I liked Tom Waits, had a pant leg rolled up so it doesn't get stuck in the chain on my fixed gear bike and was a snob to anyone who liked anything I liked because, by god, I probably liked it first.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Well, there is no such thing as Halloween in Bulgaria..

On the other side, we're probably gonna get drunk the following week with my mates, to celebrate it.

• I'm dressing as myself... call it a nowadays zombie..
    walking everywhere looking at my phone, without a sound.. real zombie right?
    Hahaha...

• Isn't there a zombie march in manchester?