Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: BuyVM Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: BuyVM Storage VPS

pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
edited October 2012 in General

Alright all you hoarders, I am looking for a BuyVM Storage VPS.

Anyone have one they are sitting on that they'd like to sell me?

Comments

• As much as I have interacted with Francisco lately he's going to have to put me on the friends and family plan or start charging me like a 900 number :)

I think he's out of space. New space coming soon I've been told.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@pubcrawler said: I think he's out of space. New space coming soon I've been told.

You bastard.

Well, the plan right now is to get some 'fan fare' stock in place for current customers on our storage plans.

Anywhere from 150TB -> 200TB worth.

We're just finalizing our SJ changes before we jump into that.

Francisco

Thanked by 1pubcrawler
  • miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited October 2012

@pubcrawler said: New space coming soon I've been told.

Did you say soon™?

• I thought that was the running BuyVM stock joke :) Stock is always coming soon. We need a BuyVM store to camp outside of for the new stock release.

Isn't that what http://www.doesbuyvmhavestock.com/ is all about ;)

I hate the whole lot of you. :(

We'll know within 2 weeks where we'll be putting the rack. Either in one of our current locations or in a new, 3rd, location.

Resources will be changing. Since I don't have the changes approved yet, I won't disclose them in here.

Same solid equipment. E3's for CPU's and HW RAID50's for storage. 16 drives, either 2TB's or 3TB's.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Nexus

@Jack said: You hate clients?

I thought that was anthony's job?

I expect once we break him in while in Vegas he'll be much nicer :P

Francisco

• @Francisco said: I expect once we break him in while in Vegas he'll be much nicer :P

But here he is seen in this training video passing on his wisdom

@miTgiB said: But here he is seen in this training video passing on his wisdom

Is pretty much #frantech

• It's funny, I avoided BuyVM because of Anthony's avatar and general fire breathing routine on the forums. (Yeah some folks are a PITA and require tough love).

Not invoking karma or anything, but I have yet to see any of that mean or tough side so far from BuyVM.

I've sent a few tickets in and Anthony is always the one man band responding.

@pubcrawler said: It's funny, I avoided BuyVM because of Anthony's avatar and general fire breathing routine on the forums. (Yeah some folks are a PITA and require tough love).

Anthony never posted on here, you're probably thinking of Aldryic :P

Francisco

• Yep, boss, you got it Aldryic :) My slip and trip on that one.

He's had some classic quotables.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

You did something wrong, lol. He's been nice to the single ticket I had opened with them.

• Where did Aldryic go?

• @Francisco said: Well, the plan right now is to get some 'fan fare' stock in place for current customers on our storage plans.

If you have one in Buffalo, I'll reserve a spot :)

• 3rd location? <333 @francisco

@djvdorp said: 3rd location? <333 @francisco

It's an idea :)

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • @Alex_LiquidHost said: You did something wrong, lol. He's been nice to the single ticket I had opened with them.

Aldryc is different on tickets vs forums. He is really helpful to me in tickets

• @Francisco said: Either in one of our current locations or in a new, 3rd, location.

@Francisco Thid location?