Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Concerned about VPS Provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Concerned about VPS Provider

2»

Comments

• TazTaz Member

Drama once again

• My server's just come back online.. Jacob is a noob.

http://stats.pingdom.com/3pfg285v32et/624968/2012/10

• @AsadHaider said: My server's just come back online.

Ouch, that's a lot of downtime.

• @AsadHaider said: My server's just come back online.

Still waiting for mine. I was sent new addresses yesterday (node UK3), and the control panel shows the VPS as Online, but it is inaccessible either by network or serial console.

Ticket #439186.

• @swsnyder said: Still waiting for mine. I was sent new addresses yesterday (node UK3), and the control panel shows the VPS as Online, but it is inaccessible either by network or serial console.

Yeah, I had this issue too after getting the email with my new IP. Poked Jacob on Skype and he fixed the IP after a couple of hours.

Serial console is still broken for me, backups too, and no IPv6 assigned.

• Any updates?

• Yeah, We just picked the equipment up, Refunds, etc are being issued for UK Clients.

Emails was sent out to UK Clients.

• Was the attack focused in the UK, or does the UK lack mitigation equipment?

Doesn't the option of moving UK users to the US if they are OK with that?

• Yes, @rchurch Please send me a PM.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited October 2012

@Jacob can you clarify who can claim refunds?

The email sent out is below. You can only get a refund if you purchased in the last seven days..?

Dear, Asad Haider.

After we put all the servers online in the New Manchester datacenter, We recieved one attack on the 17Th, and the 18Th, Specific details cannot be exposed but this targetted a range of IP Addresses.

For clients who intend to stay, you can either be migrated/transfered to another server, Service Credits will be Issued for those affected.

For clients who intend to leave, you can select this option if you are under our 7 Day Money Back Guarentee Policy, Backups of Data can be provided.

Data will be made available tomorrow afternoon (GMT), We apologise for the Inconvenience(s) that have occured over the past couple of weeks.

Regards,

Jacob R.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited October 2012

As I said previously, Please contact me via PM if you have any questions.

• Nothing is going on, Anything that is going on has been disclosed to the public.