Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I missing something?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Am I missing something?

GaryGary Member
edited October 2012 in Help

Does Edis only have emails/phone calls for support? No actual ticket system? I'm probably being dense...

Their new VRS firewall, I assume, has bollocksed up one of my two VPSes with them. :(

Comments

• Ok, cool. I emailed them a few hours ago, but I half thought I'd missed a ticket system.

• Yes.

• I believe it has something to do with some stupid Austrian laws, all communication has to go through email (and be recorded and kept for some time even).
    @William ?

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited October 2012

WHMCS could keep logs though.. and tickets are sent via email.

edit;; can't wait for the new panel though.. I wonder if it will replace manage.edis.at/vps?

• Local laws are sometimes a big pain in the butt. For instance we issue an invoice on paper to everyone with an EU VAT number.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@rds100 said: Local laws are sometimes a big pain in the butt. For instance we issue an invoice on paper to everyone with an EU VAT number.

I was told that I need to issue paper invoice for each transaction once I get VAT reg. In Bulgarian. Still figuring on how to modify whmcs and is it even worth it. Luckily no need for VAT regsitration for me yet.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

OMG, even in romania paper invoices are no longer required (only recently tho, 2, max 3 years ago it changed.
    M

• Yea it is related to storage requirements, can't use WHMCS for that.
    Also, we DO have a ticket system (OTRS) in background - You just as customer don't see it (unless you look in the headers) - So nothing to worry about :)

• All sorted now :)