Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Sky price increase. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Another Sky price increase.

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Same here, when they offer a great deal for all channels, I do expect to ge all channels for the duration of the contract at least, not them to pull some and ask for more money in order to get them back. While it is still a great offer, I am not willing to consider it because I think they take me for a fool.
    M

• @Maounique said: Same here, when they offer a great deal for all channels, I do expect to ge all channels for the duration of the contract at least, not them to pull some and ask for more money in order to get them back. While it is still a great offer, I am not willing to consider it because I think they take me for a fool.

M

+1

• @maounique -- I hate being undermined by companies like that.

• Who doesn't?

This is why actual contracts exist though, and they're great for what they are if you manage to get one.

• @FTN_Nick said: In New Zealand I'm paying £49/month for 80GB Bandwidth and Local Calling.

This. Luckily Telecom doubled my Bandwidth allowance a few months ago for free :)

• @SimpleNode said: This. Luckily Telecom doubled my Bandwidth allowance a few months ago for free :)

Yeah, Vodafone followed but I don't think Vodafone did double. May have been around 1.5