Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are Up2VPS still in business?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are Up2VPS still in business?

rchurchrchurch Member
edited October 2012 in Providers

Are Up2VPS still in business after their problem with Hetzner?
http://up2vps.com/

Their WHMCS is up and I've put in a ticket.

Does anyone here still have a service with them?

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2012

uptime

19:46:33 up 148 days, 10:50, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Clarks Summit Xen box. Hetzner/de was only one of their (I think latest) locations.

• Yup. My VPS at their UP2VPS-x14 node is still up and running...

• I think their OVZ was a disaster but their Xen node in Clarks Summit (which is VD btw) is actually amazingly stable...quite unexpected to be honest

• @zhuanyi I also had a SolusVM VPS with a hosting provider and I was surprised to see it was on a VolumeDrive Dedicated Server. It was really stable. VolumeDrive is surprisingly great when it comes to dedicated servers.

• @Jeffrey said: @zhuanyi I also had a SolusVM VPS with a hosting provider and I was surprised to see it was on a VolumeDrive Dedicated Server. It was really stable. VolumeDrive is surprisingly great when it comes to dedicated servers.

Jack is with VD.

• Honestly, sometimes you get lucky with some of the providers that others have the worst experience with.
    For example, my 123Systems' VPS:

uptime
    06:57:33 up 129 days, 23:51, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.00

I never had to raise a ticket in the past 6 months and the last time I had a ticket it was replied in a few hours...

• I got in touch with their support and they responded,so I guess most things are okay with the probable exception of their Hetzner issue.

• Of course, I have some vps with them. Been running for almost one year, and only a few times having problems.

But unfortunately, I think their customer support are less responsive lately :(