Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Payment Gateway Do You Prefer ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which Payment Gateway Do You Prefer ?

2»

Comments

• Eh okay.. wait what?

On-topic: WePay :3

• @jcaleb
    Yes, quite scary. Actually, now that I think about it, CC is a bad idea :\
    Though technically, if I recall correctly, its illegal to process credit card transactions in the US without meeting some minimum security requirements and I'm pretty sure not storing unprotected card numbers is one of them.

• @Garrett said: Yes, quite scary. Actually, now that I think about it, CC is a bad idea :\

Though technically, if I recall correctly, its illegal to process credit card transactions in the US without meeting some minimum security requirements and I'm pretty sure not storing unprotected card numbers is one of them.

still scary. and also CC makes me spend so much more than I wanted to online. I might cancel my CC and get a prepaid one. Forgot what it's called. So I don't get enticed buying more domains and LEBs than I actually need

• I've been meaning to get a vanilla visa card, I hear they have pretty good acceptance rates online.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Paypal, 2co and google checkout.

• hard to not go for paypal

• Anyone tried DalPay.com? It's an Icelandic company, I havent used them myself.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2012

I absolutely hate PayPal (for more than one reason), but sadly they appear to be the only payment processor that does two-way bank transfers in the Netherlands, and is accepted at many places. I don't exactly have a choice.

If I could choose freely regardless of acceptance, Bitcoin. No account freezes, no issue in going from bank to wallet, etc.

• I don't use anything that requires me to pass my CC to a small known payment processor or even website. Paypal and Google Checkout are fine.

• PayPal the safer way to get paid :)

• Anyone try amazon payments?

• I have to admit i really do like paypal, but i am also a fan of 2checkout.

• PayPal, I don't mind 2checkout though.

• Prefer:
    PayPal
    Creditcard over well known interface (Worldpay i.e.)
    Like:
    Liberty Reserve (no chargebacks)
    Raiffeisenbank (Austrian bank mainly used in Russia/Ukraine/GUS, Payment by CC and other forms)
    Dislike:
    Webmoney
    CC stored in the panel, used on unknown processor

• For credit card payments direct - Nochex, Worldpay, HSBC Direct, SagePay or legal known companies who have been running for years
    Payza
    PayPal

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

I am a pretty big fan of using PayPal with MicroPayments. It has cut most of my fees in half.

• Google Checkout is where its at for me, then PayPal

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2012

@ryanarp said: MicroPayments

I've always wanted to test that, is that for US only?

• Paypal, just works.