Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funny tickets thread - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Funny tickets thread

Comments

• @HC_Ro said: Hello, the reason why i am Here today is because i am student, i am 18 years old, im a Freelancer and im From Australia. Now i have a Gaming Website, Forum and Shoutcast Radio, i would be happly to Work for you Remotly, advertise you on my WEBSITE, FORUM and on my Radio plus othe forums an Websites, also ill do reviews and ill be afflited. Now i Dont really have a Lot of money, so yea. Do you think you could ever be so kind, give me curtesy and do me a Very Special 1 time Deal on your Windows VPS, Reseller i also need a New Domain. The company i bought my Other Domain off (swaghost.org), hacked, scammed and Suspended my Domain without any Reason. IM terrable upset about that and i need my domain, so umm yea. What do you think ?

HUON IS BACK!

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • @HC_RO My prize please.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited September 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: My prize please.

Winner winner chicken dinner! You win a chicken dinner.

But seriously, I will pull a random prize out of my hat on Monday.

• @HC_Ro said: Winner winner chicken dinner! You win a chicken dinner.

But seriously, I will pull a random price out of my hat on Monday.

For real! Eggsited!

• SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
    edited September 2012

hello, i have always wanted to host a server but i dont have the money. so i was wondering if you could host for me and you would get all the donations for 4 months. after the 4 months i would then pay by month to you. please please accept this it would be a great oppertunity for me and your company. i would want atleast a 2gb server and 4gb at most (would like the 4gb the most) i have friends who are ready to donate as we type. you would get money as soon as i got all the plugins working. please accept this offer.

thanks c********

Hello c********,

Unfortuantly, we cannot accept your offer at this time.
    Best Regards,
    Edward Z.

are you sure? you could make a ton of money off of this i would also be advertising for your hosting company

Hello c********,

We are not prepared to give a server worth around $42 to somebody who can't even use capital letters.
    Sorry.
    Regards,
    Edward Z.

okay im fine with that i have people who are going to donate 60$ already on my server so your loss

Hello c********,

I highly doubt people are willing to donate $60 to a server that doesn't even exist yet, but hey, whatever.

Thanked by 1DotMG
  • that is a little rude on your responese @SimpleNode

• @SimpleNode lol! Donate $60, but not rent it...

• @Randy At that time, I had already answered 3 "free server plox" tickets that day, so I was a bit annoyed :)

• still you could have responded in a a nice way. (write some canned messages)

• @Randy at the Cest Pit please.

• ;-)

• @SimpleNode: Did you use the word "Unfortuantly" because the ticket submitter used the word "oppertunity"?

• @DotMG No, it was a spelling mistake (and one of my nasty habits). Chrome's spellchecker is borked for some reason.

I guess I rely too much on spellcheckers.

• @SimpleNode said: Chrome's spellchecker is borked for some reason.

I can see that. ;)

• My entire experience with yesup over the past 6 months has been one giant fuckup combo of a ticket.

In May or so, my dedi's Ethernet cord was "accidentially unplugged".

The support staff have very poor English at times.

On Saturday morning at 4AM, I was nullrouted because of a DDoS attack of undisclosed size. Guess what? I'm still nullrouted, even right now, over two full days later.

Want to hear more? How about them taking a list of features that I already had, then making a $49/mo addon to get them back. Yeah. Because apparently I should pay an extra $49/mo to get the following (already advertised/given) features: KVM, remote reboot, 24/7 phone/live chat support, 1Gbit DDoS protection.

Oh yeah! They had ACL'd UDP for me a few weeks ago. About a week later, the ACL mysteriously vanished, and I was told to buy the brand-new $49/mo addon to get it back. Now, I wouldn't be as mad if the adding was only for DDoS, but it's listing a bunch of features I already had/was given/were advertised!

My requests over the last two days for info on when the nullroute would end and what size the attack is were met with "it's under investigation". Personally, I theorize that their network admin takes weekends off and they're just stalling for time.

So yeah. These guys aren't doing too well.

• @JTR said: My entire experience with yesup over the past 6 months has been one giant fuckup combo of a ticket.

In May or so, my dedi's Ethernet cord was "accidentially unplugged".

The support staff have very poor English at times.

On Saturday morning at 4AM, I was nullrouted because of a DDoS attack of undisclosed size. Guess what? I'm still nullrouted, even right now, over two full days later.

Want to hear more? How about them taking a list of features that I already had, then making a $49/mo addon to get them back. Yeah. Because apparently I should pay an extra $49/mo to get the following (already advertised/given) features: KVM, remote reboot, 24/7 phone/live chat support, 1Gbit DDoS protection.

Oh yeah! They had ACL'd UDP for me a few weeks ago. About a week later, the ACL mysteriously vanished, and I was told to buy the brand-new $49/mo addon to get it back. Now, I wouldn't be as mad if the adding was only for DDoS, but it's listing a bunch of features I already had/was given/were advertised!

My requests over the last two days for info on when the nullroute would end and what size the attack is were met with "it's under investigation". Personally, I theorize that their network admin takes weekends off and they're just stalling for time.

So yeah. These guys aren't doing too well.

yesuphost? canada based? spoken with them.

• @Randy

Yeah, Yesuphost. No budget to move away right now, and some script kiddie has been DDoSing me almost every day for a MONTH, so my gaming community is screwed. I'm trying to decide between staying with them and seeing small amounts of uptime coupled with long nullroutes, or grabbing a full backup of everything, canceling the server, and writing a scathing review on WHT.

The problem is, a dedi with the specs I need and DDoS protection that can handle multi-hour 4Gbit UDP floods (as well as nearly every other attack type in existence) is around $200/mo.

• @JTR said: Yeah, Yesuphost. No budget to move away right now, and some script kiddie has been DDoSing me almost every day for a MONTH, so my gaming community is screwed. I'm trying to decide between staying with them and seeing small amounts of uptime coupled with long nullroutes, or grabbing a full backup of everything, canceling the server, and writing a scathing review on WHT.

The problem is, a dedi with the specs I need and DDoS protection that can handle multi-hour 4Gbit UDP floods (as well as nearly every other attack type in existence) is around $200/mo.

i gotta admit, i find them crap also. lol its best to move if you have such a bad service.

best of luck to you :)!

• @JTR I used to run a small gaming community - tunneled everything through a BuyVM filtered IP. Luckily, my dedi was only 2ms away from BuyVM, so there wasn't much added latency.

Have you checked out Incero and their inbound UDP/SYN Flood protection?

• @Randy said: a dedi with the specs I need and DDoS protection that can handle multi-hour 4Gbit UDP floods (as well as nearly every other attack type in existence) is around $200/mo.

Seriously, 4gbit floods? You can't get a tin can and string for $200/mo to handle that.

• JTRJTR Member
    edited September 2012

@SimpleNode said: @JTR I used to run a small gaming community - tunneled everything through a BuyVM filtered IP. Luckily, my dedi was only 2ms away from BuyVM, so there wasn't much added latency.

Have you checked out Incero and their inbound UDP/SYN Flood protection?

I actually tunneled everything over a private GRE tunnel to my BuyVM VPS, and nullrouted my original dedi IP just to be sure nobody could find the new one... And yet, someone managed to find the dedi's NEW IP, which was over 20 increments away from the old one and had no rDNS attached to it... I was the only one who knew it, apart from Yesup. But somehow, they found it... I thought sendmail was a possible hole, but I had already fixed that before moving over to the tunnel (I set it up to relay through my BuyVM VPS, then on the VPS, I setup sendmail to strip out the headers that listed the dedi's IP).

There's no possible way they could find it.. But they did, and after three days of attacks at 4am in the morning (why am I being attacked at that time anyways??), Yesup nullrouted me, and I'm still nullrouted now.

I've checked out Incero, they're $200/mo, so not within my current budget, although at some point soon I may be able to increase my budget to the point that I could afford to pay that.

@miTgiB said: Seriously, 4gbit floods? You can't get a tin can and string for $200/mo to handle that.

I'd go with Staminus or Incero and have them just block all UDP to my server. It's still expensive, but cheaper than actual mitigation. Another option is JavaPipe, which is only $100/mo extra (so total would be around $150/mo), but still way out of the range of what I can afford to pay.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited September 2012

I personally wouldn't recommend Staminus, we used them in the past(Cloud VPS) and had random disconnections every few days for a hour or so. Always claimed back SLA so it was a network-side issue and this was only few months ago(2-3)

According to last months review over at WHT they may have improved though

• @Jack just saw that on WHT, the bandwidth is on 10mbps though but you can upgrade to 100mbps + 30TB for just extra $20 which is very reasonable

• @Jack

Thanks for the link!

• TazTaz Member
    edited September 2012

So Dewlance been trying to spam our help desk for last couple of days and this just keeps getting weird. One of our rep will open a wht thread pretty soon with this but I figured lets have some fun. So lets begin,

24/09/2012 16:15

are you dog? only dog have a abnormal balls and e-penis
    nonsense.

you are useless person

You are a cheap person, useless.,

Hi,

I am going to sleep.
    Why you open a website agains my site?

And some more.

• @Taz_NinjaHawk Just IP ban him but that's really childish of him

• @StormVZ said: Just IP ban him but that's really childish of him

How many ip can you ban?

• Is there a way to find ip from whmcs contact forum support tickets?

• Ah, yes. Many.

Mostly ones that say "WHY NO SUPPORTER REPLY IT BEEN 3 DAYS" but it's only been a few minutes since they sent it in.