Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Switching to WHMCS, or other? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Switching to WHMCS, or other?

Comments

• @dominicl said: the next month.

3 month?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

More than that too.

• @dominicl said: More than that too.

You just said you can not pay 200$ for a license cause you do not have the money?

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: You just said you can not pay 200$ for a license cause you do not have the money?

I have other fees to pay too. I'd probably rather WHMCS anyway. Never used HostBill myself, ever.

• @dominicl said: I have other fees to pay too.

Mustn't forget the overheads: liability insurance, accountant's fees etc. :)

• @jhadley said: Mustn't forget the overheads: liability insurance, accountant's fees etc. :)

Tax, Registration fee, merchant fee, etc.

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Tax, Registration fee, merchant fee, etc.

Prostitutes, drugs, beer, video games etc...

• @Spencer said: Prostitutes, drugs, beer, video games etc...

That reminds me, I will have to get a dedi from FDC's new Amsterdam location.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: That reminds me, I will have to get a dedi from FDC's new Amsterdam location.

The prostitutes and drugs reminded you, didn't they?

On the other hand you mentioned taxes, accountant and etc. . He is 15 yrs old, legally not allowed to run a registered company, meaning he would not pay for such things.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: On the other hand you mentioned taxes, accountant and etc. . He is 15 yrs old, legally not allowed to run a registered company, meaning he would not pay for such things

Duh, Dad= Accountant, Mom= Legal adviser.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: The prostitutes and drugs reminded you, didn't they?

Lol yep.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jack said: Why would you want to do that?

If he can get a good pricing, why not.. It is not that bad, I did some sys admin job a week ago on a server from there and I was getting almsot full gbps on downloading from EU.

• @Jack said: Why would you want to do that?

For a project that will require more transfer and need europe location. :P

edited September 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: legally not allowed to run a registered company

I can register in a year ;) In the UK anyhow.
    Non-registered till then

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: On the other hand you mentioned taxes, accountant and etc. . He is 15 yrs old, legally not allowed to run a registered company, meaning he would not pay for such things.

Wait a second here, are you telling me @dominicl is 15 years old and trying to run a VPS company?

Thanked by 1Randy

@Legendlink said: Wait a second here, are you telling me @dominicl is 15 years old and trying to run a VPS company?

I am 15, and no I'm not trying to run a VPS company. I am running a VPS company. I know 2, possibly 3 other people on here who have good rep that are 15/16. There's nothing wrong with it if you know how.

• Huh, I must have been under a rock for the past few months.

This should be good, @Zen we are going to need more popcorn.

Thanked by 1Randy

@Legendlink said: Huh, I must have been under a rock for the past few months.

This should be good, @Zen we are going to need more popcorn.

As I said, there is nothing wrong if you know how. There are other people that run very successful VPS companies that post offers on here that are the same age as me. One, I talk to regularly.

• LegendlinkLegendlink Member
    edited September 2012

I never said there was anything wrong with it. Go for it, just don't come crying to LET when shit hits the fan.

Anyway, continue as you were discussing WHMCS.

@Legendlink said: Go for it, just don't come crying to LET when shit hits the fan.

Yeah - I'm not going to do that.

/ontopic

@Legendlink said: Anyway, continue as you were discussing WHMCS.

I'm changing the host of the website, and at the same time switching to WHMCS. Got a deal from @LV_Matt with a WHMCS license so I'm happy :)

• @Legendlink said: Wait a second here, are you telling me @dominicl is 15 years old and trying to run a VPS company?

It's not a company.

edited September 2012

@concerto49 said: It's not a company.

True, not registered.

/ontopic

• @dominicl Do you have your own PayPal?

On topic: I'd suggest you move to WHMCS / HostBill as it's much better then ClientExec, would suggest you do it now then later as well.

@StormVZ said: @dominicl Do you have your own PayPal?

I am doing things legally :) It's my parents PayPal in their name. Just added an email address ([email protected])

@StormVZ said: I'd suggest you move to WHMCS

In progress ;)

• @dominicl said: I am doing things legally :)

Do you have insurance? LOL.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

@dominicl said: I am doing things legally :) It's my parents PayPal in their name. Just added an email address ([email protected])

a big risk, that your dad let you take.. hmmm

@concerto49 said: Do you have insurance? LOL.

non-registered= no? i guess

edited September 2012

/ontopic, please.

Anyway, switching to WHMCS today.

• How did "Switching to WHMCS" turn into a discussion of insurance and the definition of 'company'?

• @MartinD said: How did "Switching to WHMCS" turn into a discussion of insurance and the definition of 'company'?

Get used to it. It happens on every thread SwitchVM makes. He's asking about expanding to Europe after his 1st month free node is now full and all sorts of stuff that doesn't make sense.