Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free VPS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free VPS?

Comments

• I didn't receive any reply either. Will see tomorrow.

• I also received this email from ServerGeeks, but my service in their client area still says "pending", so let's see if they ever decide to activate it. I will post benchmarks if they activate it.

• me too getting spam - not aprove or decline...

• we have to process the order, if you fill the requirements,. you will receive an ewelcome email with the access info

FT 1705

This is what I heard from them.

• Update: i just received another spam from then today - an email from [email protected] asking me how is my service and if i am satisfied with it.
    How am i supposed to be satisfied - the service still says pending in their client area, it hasn't been activated.
    And how am i supposed to tell them if i am satisfied, they are asking from a no-reply@ email address...
    I am wondering if they are just stupid or it is something else.

• LOL. @Pats

• @rds100 said: I am wondering if they are just stupid or it is something else.

My service is cancelled because I didn't meet their requirements, but still got this email too. So they are just brainless spammer?

• "You Have Been Warned!," sent the message :)

• my services cancelled to :) the reason I dont meet their req.

I'm sure they just collecting our email address and sent ads about their dedivated server :) really fcuk trick buy that works lol. I just request them to remove my email from their database.

• Not a very good "trick" to try and sell to people that want something for free!

• @tommy said: I just request them to remove my email from their database.

I did about 4 or 5 days ago, but my account is still ther :D I think they will ignore our requests :(

• @giang said: I did about 4 or 5 days ago, but my account is still ther :D I think they will ignore our requests :(

Same here, but then you can always mark anything from FortaTrust as spam, I believe if there is enough gmail user marking an email address as spam, all their email sent to all gmail accounts would go into spam eventually, LOL ;)

• @zhuanyi said: Same here, but then you can always mark anything from FortaTrust as spam, I believe if there is enough gmail user marking an email address as spam, all their email sent to all gmail accounts would go into spam eventually, LOL ;)

Haha, it was already in my Gmail spambox =D

• @Shane_Elmore It's rubber and in the shape of a penis! that is how you f yourself.

• @24khost said: @Shane_Elmore that is how you f yourself.

He's still a kid dude, be easy with the kid :)

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @zhuanyi All I can suggest is he buy the industrial size tube of KY and be prepared to bend over most of his life. Somebody always out there trying to screw you in the ass! At least he can be prepared!

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

@24khost Buy yourself an used butt plug off eBay.

Seriously though, take it easy - there's a few kids on here including Shane.

• I know. It was in response to there ealier comment. I hope the kid the best of luck.

• @24khost said: @zhuanyi All I can suggest is he buy the industrial size tube of KY and be prepared to bend over most of his life. Somebody always out there trying to screw you in the ass! At least he can be prepared!

he needs to learn by himself and not you teaching him :) lol.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

You're all a bunch of creepy weirdos..

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @Randy he needs to learn by himself and not you teaching him :) lol.

I would not teach, just giving advice!

Thanked by 1Randy
  • Just received my new free vps info from them. Benchmarks coming soon.

• It seems i was rejected, never received a rejection email though. I guess they didn't like me complaining about their spams.

• Check your spam folder. That's where I have found my info :)

• No i logged in their billing panel and there i see that my order/service is in terminated state.

• Ahh. I forgot my logins.

• Ah my VPS also already activated. But I can't find my login (solus / panel) info in my email.
    I also unable to login to the VPS using root account, wrong password. Anyone knows the address of their solusvm, or how to reinstall this?

• @NanoG6 said: Ah my VPS also already activated. But I can't find my login (solus / panel) info in my email.

I also unable to login to the VPS using root account, wrong password. Anyone knows the address of their solusvm, or how to reinstall this?

Doubt they use solusvm (Since they are saying this is cloud). Time to hit support button :P

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Time to hit support button :P

You also have same issue? Can you login to the VPS or management panel?

• They posted their advertisement in the talk section in WHT and was soon removed. They're spaming everywhere.