Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free VPS?

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited September 2012 in Providers

Original WHT thread here:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1191066

Link here:
http://www.fortatrust.com/club-fortatrust/

Club FortaTrust

Club FortaTrust is our program for Technology Professionals that provides preferred access to our products and services, while allowing you to receive a 10% cash commission when you provide solutions using our products and services. In addition to this, upon signup we provide you with a Free Cloud VPS instantly that you can use however you choose. So to highlight the benefits:

Program available to all Technology Professionals
Membership is absolutely free
Receive 10% cash commission from residual revenue for all FortaTrust services that are used in solution for your customers, or from any customers referred. You will receive a unique and customized code that can be used when orders are placed, and commissions are paid on a monthly basis via Paypal.
You will receive a Free Cloud VPS that you can use however you choose.
Signup required with an e-mail address from a domain with a website of an active technology company.

Pretty generous resources:

CPU RAM HDD PORT TRAFFIC COST
Single Core 2.3 GHz 512MB 10GB 100Mbps 5TB
Join Now
$0.00

Comments

• @zhuanyi said: Signup required with an e-mail address from a domain with a website of an active technology company.

Bugger.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

That name sounds familiar.

• already sign up and waiting for activation.

• FortaTrust = ServerPronto

• Looks like only for one month per comments from freevps thread

• @Jeffrey said: FortaTrust = ServerPronto

This. In which case you should run away, far away.

• @twain said: Looks like only for one month per comments from freevps thread

They claimed free forever, but I guess with ServerPronto it is hard to say

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

@Jeffrey said: FortaTrust = ServerPronto

that is a shitty name.

• We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:

Order Number: 8653792308

Product/Service: FortaClub Free IT - Cloud/VPS - Solar Cloud VPS - Linux
    Operating System: CentOS 5
    First Payment Amount: $0.00
    Recurring Amount: $0.00
    Billing Cycle: Free Account

Total Due Today: $0.00

You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been setup. Please quote your order reference number if you wish to contact us about this order.

Thank you,

Team FortaTrust

seems legit so far, will keep it updated.

512mb ram free vps? I'll do some benchmarks for shits n giggles later.

• Signup required with an e-mail address from a domain with a website of an active technology company. 

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited September 2012

signup with google email, see what happens..I did, guess what happened?

• @LAKid said: signup with google email, see what happens..I did, guess what happened?

You will recieve an email with something like:

Registration Denied because requirements not met.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Your application to Club FortaTrust has been denied because you do not meet the requirements of our program. The requirements are listed below:

Must be a Technology Professional. This means you must earn your living as one.

No free e-mail accounts or relay services are accepted.
    The domain of your e-mail address must be from a company in the computing business, and must have an updated website offering technology services.

You must provide all complete and accurate information. This means a verifiable street address, name, and telephone number.
    We are sorry if this is an inconvenience for you, but Club FortaTrust is designed for Professionals in the Technology business. If you do not meet the requirements, we encourage to review our standard offerings, as we offer Cloud Servers for as little as US$5.00 per month.

Thank you for your interest,

Team FortaTrust

• Lol, how can they deny users or judge if they make a living off a certain website/etc w/o submitting financial information? Damn, looks like a marketing gimmick, oh wells.

• OMG, it's just about few hours, I have just received a spam email from ServerGeeks (.net), when use Google Chrome to access this website, Chrome said: Malware Ahead!

• Ok i tried ordering this, let's see what happens.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

You must enter your valid email address from IT site>

wut

• lol,
    @giang: that's who they ask you to consult some help before getting started. just not sure what kind of help we need from them :)

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

@giang it could be a false one...

@Nexus free publicity, but i am thinking vps6.net "xen pv website" seo does much better :)

• Here is an email from ServerGeeks, I forgot to mention on my last comment :D

Hello Giang,

We're excited that you have choosen FortaTrust.com for your Dedicated Server and VPS needs. Your getting 99.999% uptime with Ultra fast bandwidth speeds and more!

We'd also like you to know that the Fortatrust "Server Geeks" are here to help you setup your server and provide additional services. We can help with Web servers, applications, databases and much more.

We also provide backups and data continuity!

Please let us know how we can help you get started! Call or email us today for a free "No Hassle" consultation.

Eddie Lee
    Server Guru

• I really reget to signup for this offer. They said that I was using multiply IPs to sign up for their service so they wouldn't accept (!)

• Ask refund

• @Randy said: Ask refund

Lol, it's free =) I'm asking them to remove my account :\

• Oh. i just fuckedyself;-)

• @Randy said: Oh. i just fuckedyself;-)

How's it even possible to fuck yourself?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Shane_Elmore said: How's it even possible to fuck yourself?

Umm, I could explain how it could be possible but I'd rather not.

• by using clone?

• @giang said: I really reget to signup for this offer. They said that I was using multiply IPs to sign up for their service so they wouldn't accept (!)

At least you got a reply, I don't even have one :)

• @zhuanyi said: At least you got a reply, I don't even have one :)

When I asked them to remove my account =D

• PatsPats Member
    edited September 2012

@Shane_Elmore said: How's it even possible to

when u imagine someone in front but dont know that in reality someone is behind u..