Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Package in West Coast US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Package in West Coast US

concerto49concerto49 Member
edited September 2012 in General

Hi, looking for a reseller package with decent latency to Australia. Can someone please help? Need cpanel included. A decent amount of disk space.

Uncle Sal as usual has awesome deals, but unfortunately latency is too high. Don't really want to play with installing cpanel etc at this point, but we are getting some web design requests that need hosting.

Thanks.

Comments

• CiriumCirium Member
    edited September 2012

Considering nobody else is responding, I'll give you the closest I can think of.

https://vps6.net/reseller.php

(Austrailians get around 200ping to their Los Angeles location.)

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Why not get reseller package closer to Australia?

• @ExpertVM said: Why not get reseller package closer to Australia?

I tried e.g. Edis @ HK pings to Australia and it's not strictly faster. It can be faster at times, but it can also be slower. I find West Coast US the best balance of price/speed.

Australia pricing is hopeless.

Is this VPS reseller or hosting reseller? I don't see cpanel mentioned anywhere, but thanks.

• I used e2's reseller last year its great.
    Eleven2.com

• What budget are you looking to stay in? My 512mb OpenVZ with WHM/cPanel only $16/mo and I've been told my LA location is faster than in AU hosts at times.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

According to just-ping, the average latency to Australia is 170 to 175 from my Seattle nodes. If you are interested in there, let me know.

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited September 2012

@miTgiB @Alex_LiquidHost - that sounds like a plan at some stage. I do know which ones are fastest to Australia - done that. It's just I booted up an OVZ Template with cpanel and having never touched the thing it asked me to insert too many things I didn't know how to. I menu didn't make sense to me, so I thought it'd opt for a reseller account as a quick fix for now.

@Alex_LiquidHost - I'm waiting for the KVM sale to get restocked :) - got 1 off bluevm instead. Might have to find another deal with it doesn't get stocked unfortunately.

Edit: BuyVM is slightly fastest @ SJ when I last looked, but they don't do reselling. Maybe never looked @ Seattle.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I have actually ment a reseller account in Seattle, not a plain VPS. As I will be alunching a second location for shared/reseller customers in Seattle, as it was reqeusted multiple times so far. So I thouhgt I can offer it to you.

However I am sure miTgiB's servers will be awesome as well.

• http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3quhj7/ (college internet sucks).

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @concerto49 said: asked me to insert too many things I didn't know how to.

I offer WHM/cPanel as semi managed, so I just need nameservers you'd like to use and an email address and can configure it for you.

Speaking of restocked KVM, I did restock KVM in LA last week, the SSD cached nodes I was talking about.

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

@concerto49 If you are interested, just drop me a PM, I have seattle node which have spare resources for you.

• Try EZPZHosting, they have Singapore reseller with Softlayer :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Try EZPZHosting, they have Singapore reseller with Softlayer :)

offtopic : could you come on skype? it has been awhile when i chat with you

• @concerto49 said: Is this VPS reseller or hosting reseller? I don't see cpanel mentioned anywhere, but thanks.

It's a VPS reseller program, however we'll soon be launching a few shared/cPanel reseller options as well. Keep an eye out!

• klikliklikli Member
    edited September 2012

try tracerout'ing sng001.hawkhost.com, it's their Singapore shared hosting server with Softlayer and I think it'll have decent speed to Australia.

• PatsPats Member
    edited September 2012

@miTgiB said: My 512mb OpenVZ with WHM/cPanel only $16/mo

hmm.. looks good.. but cPanel feels just OK in 512mb, doesn't feel happy, should be 1GB min. :)
    when is your next sale/offers coming? - i mean some discounts.. :P

• @Pats said: when is your next sale/offers coming? - i mean some discounts.. :P

December

• @Randy said: I used e2's reseller last year its great.

Eleven2.com

This looks nice. Might look @ this.

@Alex_LiquidHost said: So I thouhgt I can offer it to you.

Anything better than eleven2?

@Jack said: Yea miTgiB does XMAS KVM offers... they are great..

Awesome.

@vps6net said: Keep an eye out!

Will do.

@miTgiB said: Speaking of restocked KVM, I did restock KVM in LA last week, the SSD cached nodes I was talking about.

Awesome! Will be jumping on this once the new website is up. Currently working on that instead of other things.

@miTgiB said: I offer WHM/cPanel as semi managed, so I just need nameservers you'd like to use and an email address and can configure it for you.

Thanks. Something to keep in mind. Will probably go with Randy's solution for now. Thanks all. Just in need of a quick fix. No time for a real solution and when I do I will install cpanel properly and integrate it with our billing system :p