Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Easevps always be attacked? Make me so anxious. @Jacob - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why Easevps always be attacked? Make me so anxious. @Jacob

2»

Comments

• JacobJacob Member
    edited September 2012

Just submit a ticket or email us if you have any problems, Going to get these threads sinked, closed.

@judouk said: Have tried calling but no response. Sent twitter message as the status page is down too :-(

• @Jacob said: Going to get these threads sinked, closed.

Remember not to blackmale the mods or anything like that (:

• I'll give them a few bucks for tip.

@Taylor said: Remember not to blackmale the mods or anything like that (:

• Bump wasn't needed, But judging from the pre-silence I assume everyone is happy, and things are smooth.

• @Jacob said: , and things are smooth.

Only the one UK1 node down tonight if you call that smooth :p

• @Taylor The main IP is nullrouted, I will check the graphs when I am home.

• @Jack said: Is your actually VM down or what Jacob said is correct @Taylor?

>

@Jack My VM was offline when I checked today, It will not boot from solus so I assume it is down. If the main IP is nullrouted will any traffic even get to the server?

• @Jack

No the VPS is not responding ping, it is not pingable even after trying to boot in in solus again.

1     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  192.168.0.1
      2    27 ms    24 ms    23 ms  cr0.wrpim.uk.easynet.net [82.108.10.166]
      3     *        *        *     Request timed out.
      4    25 ms    26 ms    66 ms  ip-84-38-37-200.easynet.co.uk [84.38.37.200]
      5    76 ms    27 ms    24 ms  te0-0-0-2.er11.thlon.ov.easynet.net [89.200.135.
    133]
      6   226 ms   224 ms    21 ms  xe1-3.gwy01.lnuk01.hostnoc.net [195.66.225.49]
      7    41 ms   102 ms    95 ms  xe1-04.gwy02.mnuk01.hostnoc.eu [178.238.128.29]

8     *     xe1-04.gwy02.mnuk01.hostnoc.eu [178.238.128.29]  reports: Destinat
    ion host unreachable.

Trace complete.

• @Jack said: If it shows as 'offline' but it shouldn't be down why do you think it would boot from pressing boot? The CP can't connect to the slave to start the VM.

>

@Jack Nothing in reflection, but it is down and not responding to ping.

• @Jacob said: All this attention isn't good.

This is the only sensible thing I've read in all these attack threads going on lately. You all, not any one person in particular, need a tall cool glass of STFU. The size of your attack is not relevant to the size of your penis, nor is it any badge of horror.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2012

@miTgiB said: The size of your attack is not relevant to the size of your penis, nor is it any badge of horror.

If it was the attack would be tiny.

Sorry, it just had to be said. :P

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • Taylor, Solus functions will not work while the IP is nullrouted, I'm going to assign a private /29 to each node once UK1 Primary IP is pingable.

It actually seems to be a error with the burstnet switch in the cab, not ours, so mark @ burstnet is going to check that and give me a update in 5 mins..

He also said that they are having routing issues with some segments, but this is not the issue that is affecting us.

@Taylor said: @Jack Nothing in reflection, but it is down and not responding to ping.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jacob - to me it seems that someone is seriosully targeting you for some reason, seeing he attacks every single server you have (or almost, not sure how many you have). Any idea why they are targeting you?

• Not sure at all, But I would appreciate it if these thread(s), could not be bumped, and people just tweet or submit a ticket if you have any problems.

I am on twitter most of the time, I check it a few times every day.

@Alex_LiquidHost said: to me it seems that someone is seriosully targeting you for some reason, seeing he attacks every single server you have (or almost, not sure how many you have). Any idea why they are targeting you?

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited September 2012

@Jacob If you would return my emails In a timely manor would not post on let.

• I climbed over the mountain of emails I already have and answered yours, Feel honoured you skipped the queue. :-)

Just waiting on the support monkey from burstnet.

@Taylor said: If you would return my emails In a timely manor would not post on let.

• @Jacob why only you have this problem every single day?
    It seems to me that you'd better get rid of all the excuses and get out of this business.

• Last time I checked, not every provider has had such a Large attack following them around, and a sophisticated attack at that.

But then again, I see you make comments like this on other threads towards other providers, so I will take this comment with a pinch of salt.

@LAKid said: @Jacob why only you have this problem every single day?

It seems to me that you'd better get rid of all the excuses and get out of this business.

• @Jacob said: I climbed over the mountain of emails I already have and answered yours, Feel honoured you skipped the queue. :-)

>

I will put some extra !!! in the subject next time for you (:

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

@LAKid that has nothing to with jacob. If you can read that is and i blame the DC!!
    Maybe you should just shut up amd give jacob a break

try being a provider, and get ddosed