Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Labor Day Special - 128 MB => $15/YR -- 256 MB => $25 /Yr -- 512 MB => $40/Yr!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Labor Day Special - 128 MB => $15/YR -- 256 MB => $25 /Yr -- 512 MB => $40/Yr!

BlueVMBlueVM Member
edited September 2012 in Offers

As part of BlueVM's labor day special we are offering a huge discount on our KVM VPS line. Limited stock is available on these VPS so please grab them while they're hot. We've also done a large overhaul on our OS lists...

KVM01 - California - $15 / Year!
128 MB of RAM
1 CPU's (@2.5 Ghz+ Each)
1 IP Address
10 GB of Storage
200 GB of Bandwidth
Order Link: https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=78

KVM02 - California - $25 / Year!
256 MB of RAM
1 CPU's (@2.5 Ghz+ Each)
1 IP Address
15 GB of Storage
600 GB of Bandwidth
Order Link: https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=79

KVM03 - California - $40 / Year!
512 MB of RAM
2 CPU's (@2.5 Ghz+ Each)
1 IP Address
25 GB of Storage
1 TB of Bandwidth
Order Link: https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=80

Your choice of any of the following operating systems:

NetBSD 5.1.2
FreeBSD 8.3
Gentoo 12.1
Fedora 17
CentOS 6.3
CentOS 5.8
OpenBSD 5.1
Debian 6
LinuxMint 13 KDE
LinuxMint 13 XFCE
OpenSUSE 12.1
Slackware 12.1
Ubuntu 11.04
Ubuntu 12.04
Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS
Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Don't see the OS or version you would like? Simply open a ticket with us with a link to the ISO and we'll make it available within 24 hours... If it is a licensed OS (such as windows) you will need to provide your own key when you install the OS.

Test IP: 199.116.113.178 or 199.229.255.1

Thanked by 2NanoG6 Asim

Comments

• Nice.

• Nice offers :)

• 2.5 Ghz per core - Dual L5420s

• Windows with my own license can or not?

• @guyusoftware said: Windows with my own license can or not?

Yes you can. We'll need an ISO we can download or we can provide you with a temporary FTP to upload it.

• Here's a bench I have of the KVM3: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2012/08/12/nujEE1PYfjPUPfat

Got a KVM1 but that's in IL not CA.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • What are the actual specs? The serverbear says 20GB and when I do a search for KVM3 on serverbear it says 10GB.

The post at the top says 25GB.

• @concerto49 - As our site and our post says its 25 GB...

• Added your offer to my blog ;p

• @VMVPS - Thank you, your posts are as always welcomed and positive.

• serverbearserverbear Member
    edited September 2012

@concerto49 said: What are the actual specs? The serverbear says 20GB and when I do a search for KVM3 on serverbear it says 10GB.

We list the base specs but looks like some sort of promotion on HDD (from looking at the BlueVM site), are you planning to revert back @BlueVM? Would make this offer more appealing too :)

• @BlueVM any chance of KVM templates / auto installs?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Nice offers!

• It's in IL or CA?
    SlousVM?

• 199.229.255.x in California?

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited September 2012

@BlueVM when are you going to moving your server or location?

• @LAKid said: when are you going to moving your server or location?

No movement for California DC

Pennsilvania (OpenVZ) - August 31 ~10AM PST
    Pennsilvania (OpenVZ) - August 31 ~12PM PST
    Illinois (OpenVZ) - September 1 ~10AM PST
    Illinois (OpenVZ) - September 1 ~1PAM PST
    Illinois (KVM) - September 1 ~12PM PST
    Kansas (OpenVZ)- September 1 ~4PM PST

• @Pats today is 4th, and it didn't happen, that's why I asked.

• @serverbear - We've upgraded all of our KVM plan storage permanently. If someone has less than what is advertised they simply need to request it via ticket. They however may need to rebuild their VPS.

@concerto49 - We can do a onetime manual install for you if you email me at admin[at]bluevm.com or PM me here on the forums.

@ZRBLOG - In California

@ynzheng - Yes. Traceroute it if you like...

@LAKid - We had intentions of moving some of our clients in other locations to better hardware with better network bandwidth, however we've been delayed waiting on IPs. We are expecting the move for those customers to happen later this week and we will notify everyone via email when we have their individual IP. Our California location is not moving.

• Later this week? My vps will be expired by then, funny.

• @LAKid said: today is 4th, and it didn't happen, that's why I asked.

thats why i mentioned - "No movement for California DC" as Offers in this thread are for California DC only.

@LAKid said: My vps will be expired by then, funny

Renew it, it'll be more fun together :)

• @Pats Renew? nope.

• @LAKid said: Renew? nope

agh... no fun without u :p

• Got KVM02, seems great so far. I just hate that Cent stomps its feet around and refuses to install even on 256MB RAM.

• @BlueVM said: @concerto49 - We can do a onetime manual install for you if you email me at admin[at]bluevm.com or PM me here on the forums.

Great. Will PM. How many nodes are there for this? Is it possible to get KVMs on different nodes?

• Can We trust you,@BlueVM

This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@ynzheng said: This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS?

They were having some WHMCS problems..probably is related to that.

@BlueVM

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited September 2012

@ynzheng @domincl - Yes we have a valid license... It is coming up as: ",www." due to the way we have security setup...

We setup WHMCS so that it loads through a secondary VPS as a filter. The first VPS is a decoy which we can change out at any time in the event of attack or DDOS. It passes all traffic, encrypted of course, to our main vps. Its also good because it allows us to setup multiple interconnected servers for it so the site does not go down. (Yes we've been DDOSed a lot).

Proof: http://i.snag.gy/4JLqm.jpg

• @BlueVM said: We had intentions of moving some of our clients in other locations to better hardware with better network bandwidth, however we've been delayed waiting on IPs. We are expecting the move for those customers to happen later this week and we will notify everyone via email when we have their individual IP.

A bit more communication with your clients about this planned move would be appreciated. I don't know if I should use the VPS now, or if it'll spend the next couple days on the back of a truck somewhere. Please provide an email update with some idea of the migration process and estimated downtime. Thanks :)

• at last I choose to trust @bluevm ,got KVM03 for testing

but I am not luck cos my dd is not the same as @serverbear

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=1M count=1k oflag=dsync , 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 124.641 s, 8.6 MB/s dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k oflag=dsync , 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 650.197 s, 1.7 MB/s dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k oflag=dsync , 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 673.507 s, 1.6 MB/s dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync , 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 92.1097 s, 11.7 MB/s dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync , 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 101.143 s, 10.6 MB/s dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync , 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 93.6324 s, 11.5 MB/s