Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-Launch Free VPS's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pre-Launch Free VPS's

PatrickPatrick Member
edited September 2012 in Offers

Launching a UK registered VPS company soon, currently locating at the Redstation UK DC and looking for some testers/giving away free VPS's until our design and website is fully completed then you can keep VPS at a cost or terminate. There is no "launch date" so we will close accounts closer to due date unless told so

You can apply for pre-launch access to our Intel SAS Drive based servers on top tier 1GBPS network.

http://stormvz.com - follow through and click link to beta form

We will not be sending any unsolicited emails, once the beta is over we will send a final email regarding if you wish to keep the VPS at the stated price or termination and final release notification of our public site then the list will be deleted.

I'm not totally restricting high risk countries, it'd be nice to get feedback on ping from countries far from the UK, several people have PM'ed me and there reason was valid enough and they were from CN/Malaysia :) You know what to do.

Comments

• bretonbreton Member
    edited September 2012

258 RAM

that's something new

• @breton Fixed already, hope your not grumpy anymore :)

• @breton said: that's something new

• Umm, something is wrong with the email
    I don't receive it lolz

• Great. Subscribed it yet~

• @joodie wait a few minutes, it should come through as I just did and got email in few minutes.

We will be sending out VPS login details in batches so don't expect instant access to the VPS's

• @StormVZ got the email now

• Subscribed.

Sub-diddly-scribed.

• Some countries with high risk will not be sent logins, these include but not limited to users in Asia & Africa.

That's sad :|

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited September 2012

@NanoG6 From previous experiences we have received too many abusers, whilst paid services we will not disallow any countries as we understand that they will respect the service as they would be paying for it. Also we are mainly looking for beta testers in the EU but not limiting any low risk countries such as US/CA and such.

• airskiairski Member
    edited September 2012

@NanoG6 said: Some countries with high risk will not be sent logins, these include but not limited to users in Asia & Africa.

That's sad :|

Aha? Looks like i am in the blacklist, too. Sad~

• TazTaz Member
    edited September 2012

@NanoG6 said: Asia & Africa.

These are not country but continent. Get the facts straight.

Even though I sorta agree with your position, you shouldn't discriminate anyone. 3 of my biggest clients are from ASIA ( 1 Indonesia and 2 India) while one of my oldest (3+ years) client is from Papua New Guinea.

Thanked by 2NanoG6 klikli
  • do a manually fruad check review. its unfair for users in asia. maybe it just a beta, but still

• @airski send me a PM with your email registered, we do make exceptions on here so if your are in a high risk country do send me a PM and I will look at your posts and make a decision :)

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • That's a lot of Twitter followers.

Thanked by 2Nexus Infinity
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

review it by hand not via LET

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @serverbear said: That's a lot of Twitter followers.

buy? :P

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • The subscription form didn't ask me for my Country but when I got the email verification it shows "Country" as blank.

I'm in the US, just so y'know.

• Wtf. I'm from SEA.

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @MannDude no problem, MailChimp has automatically picked up the country based on IP for those who subscribed before I put it up. I'll send the first batch in a few hours.

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @budingyun said: Wtf. I'm from SEA.

TOO BAD :) I am from SEA too :p

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @Taz_NinjaHawk said: my biggest clients are from ASIA ( 1 Indonesia and 2 India)

And will keep growing bro :)
    I can say that right now a lot of people in my country is trying to switch from shared hosting to VPS.

Thanked by 2Nexus Andri
  • NickkNickk Member
    edited September 2012

@Randy said: buy? :P

Oh yes. Looks like most of them have 3-4 generic tweets, some around 10 and some follow 1k+ accounts, haha. Not a good look OP.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • i disabled maxmind country checking from the beginning.. why? because they block my own country!!!

Thanked by 1klikli
  • budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited September 2012

@Randy said: TOO BAD :) I am from SEA too :p

Just pm him.

@Mon5t3r said: i disabled maxmind country checking from the beginning.. why? because they block my own country!!!

(-_-)

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @Nick said: Not a good look OP.

Prettymuch my point, buying Twitter followers doesn't make me trust the integrity of your company. So I'll not be signing up.

Thanked by 4Taz Nick_A Nexus Infinity
  • We will not be using billing system during beta so maxmind is pretty irrelevant right now. I understand some users maybe legitimate even if stated in high risk countries so shoot me a PM. I'm very reasonable to most people :)

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @serverbear said: Prettymuch my point, buying Twitter followers doesn't make me trust the integrity of your company. So I'll not be signing up.

Holy slam :P

• in some cases Turkey in Asia, some cases in Europe , i am confused too. in registration forms i look in Asia, search search search, nope? lets have a look at Europa, ahh there.

Thanked by 1Nexus