Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IpxCore Current Status - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IpxCore Current Status

Comments

• InglarInglar Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: why bring this up again?

Our hearts with you, Ranty!

So don't worry, be a happy :)

• @Corey said: LOL ..... So what's wrong about these databases of abusers that we make that identify bad users. To me that's all this is... @Damian is letting us know of an abuser so if we get this customer on our system to not give him any services.

No kidding. You'd think that people would want to sign up at providers who check their client lists for abusers. Apparently not.

• @Corey said: LOL ..... So what's wrong about these databases of abusers that we make that identify bad users. To me that's all this is... @Damian is letting us know of an abuser so if we get this customer on our system to not give him any services.

Another Damian follower. I'd stay away from this host just to be safe.

• @Corey said: So what's wrong about these databases of abusers that we make that identify bad users.

That it should not be done on a public forum.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

@Damian I would cancell my service with you right now however I will do it some other time so that you won't actually know it was me and potentially somewhere post my private info in return. Sounds funny? Maybe, but that's how much I, as your client, trust you...

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @Spirit said: I will do it some other time so that you won't actually know it was me and potentially somewhere post my private info in return

Damn, i wish i had thought of that :( I canceled my service right after the screenshot was posted. But at least i edited all my client details...

• @Spirit said: however I will do it some other time so that you won't actually know it was me and potentially somewhere post my private info in return.

You revealed my disguise. I was about to do the same. I regret signing up at ipxcore.

• InglarInglar Member
    edited August 2012

@hAwNerk said: I'd stay away from this host just to be safe.

The safest thing is the unplugged network cable (or broken wifi receiver etc.)
    ;)

Thanked by 1klikli
  • @gsrdgrdghd said: Damn, i wish i had thought of that :( I canceled my service right after the screenshot was posted. But at least i edited all my client details...

Yeah, and as you can see, it's posted all over the internet.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: Damn, i wish i had thought of that :( I canceled my service right after the screenshot was posted. But at least i edited all my client details...

You realize that the invoice keeps your original details? we are doomed, ipxcore has our details hostaged.

• @Damian said: Yeah, and as you can see, it's posted all over the internet.

i understand the sarcam, but who knows you might do it somewhere else, sometime knowing how you don't respect privacy even though you dont have privacy policy.

• @hAwNerk said: You realize that the invoice keeps your original details? we are doomed, ipxcore has our details hostaged.

Yup im sure damian is going to post all his clients info

• I think these kind of posts are helpful in revealing the true nature of the hosts.

• @hAwNerk said: but who knows you might do it somewhere else, sometime knowing how you don't respect privacy even though you dont have privacy policy.

No. There's mutual respect involved; if one party decides that it's not important, then I'm free to do so also.

@hAwNerk said: we are doomed, ipxcore has our details hostaged.

Indeed, look at all the things I could do with everyone's details, such as:

• @hAwNerk said: we are doomed, ipxcore has our details hostaged.

Well lets not exaggerate. But @Damian needs to understand that not having a privacy policy doesn't give him the right to do anything he wants to do with the data hsi clients submit in confidence

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@hAwNerk said: Another Damian follower. I'd stay away from this host just to be safe.

This is starting to look an awful lot like a witchhunt.

Do you do this in real life as well, telling people to stay away from stores because one of the employees supports the viewpoint of someone you dislike?

Thanked by 1ipxadam
  • @gsrdgrdghd said: But @Damian needs to understand that not having a privacy policy doesn't give him the right to do anything he wants to do with the data hsi clients submit in confidence

That's a good point. I'll work on and come up with a privacy policy over the next few days, and adhere to it.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Oh . just up about me already

ipxcore. I understand that you are trying to alert us .

That is not the right way to do it

be it if you have a PP or NOT , still this affects your reputation

Yes work on a pp

• Honestly, I hope Damian will censor that screenshot and apologize somehow.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: I understand that you are trying to alert us .

No he don't. He just wanted to impress us with another wanna-be-funny "cool" act.

• In the UK, we have the Data Protection Act - Even if there isn't a 'public' privacy policy, the UK based company must adhere to it.
    Doesn't the USA have an equivalent/similar privacy protection thingymedoodle?

• @Spirit said: He just wanted to impress us with another wanna-be-funny "cool" act.

rolleyes

Anyway, I'm always glad to give the community their entertainment.

• Indeed he should at least apologize

• @hAwNerk said: Honestly, I hope Damian will censor that screenshot and apologize somehow.

We hope that this somehow apologize to us for lags with whole node, aha...

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@Jack and what dose that proof..?
    Nvn. Name dosent match..

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Nvm found it.

Name dosent match

• DamianDamian Member
    edited August 2012

@Jack said: FAKE SIGN UP!

@Randy said: Name dosent match

Yep, Damian posted someone's fake names. Which was the point I was trying to make earlier...

Regardless: THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH!

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Additionally, I just noticed that the Paypal name and email are different than 'marcos' or 'vilson'.

• InglarInglar Member
    edited August 2012

@Damian, it's not Kernel PANIC I hope? :)

@Damian said: BREAKING NEWS UPDATE

Omg, we can see this on TV already? O_o

Thanked by 1klikli
  • @Inglar said: @Damian, it's not Kernel PANIC I hope? :)

I hope not, i'd hate for there to be a kernel panic button!

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited August 2012

Wait, so you're telling me this widespread moral outrage was all for naught? </sarcasm>

Thanked by 1DeletedUser