Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Year Project questionnaire related to network monitoring and mitigation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Final Year Project questionnaire related to network monitoring and mitigation

nicky0322nicky0322 Member
edited August 2012 in General

Hello everyone, my name is Nicky from Malaysia. Been loitering at LEB for quite some time already but new in LET. =p Good to know you guys over here!

Anyway, I am currently doing my degree final year project which related to network monitoring and mitigation system on Linux, and I really need more response on questionnaire as it is hard for me to get system admin around me. So I end up here. =D Hope you guys can spend a few minutes on answering the questionnaire. I promise it is just a quick one which you guys don't really need to think it hard. =)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGpTeWhQeHEtUU1hQUdCMVFtazI3RVE6MQ

So, to all gurus in LET, please do help me out on it, and any feedback will be helpful! Cheers!

Regards,
Nicky

Comments

• Good luck. :D

Thanked by 1nicky0322
  • For some questions (e.g. what kind of security stuff do you use or what attacks have you experienced) one can't select nothing. It will complain that at least one checkbox needs to be ticked.

Thanked by 1nicky0322
  • Have updated it with another option. =D But how could it possible never got attacked? Haha~

• @nicky0322 said: But how could it possible never got attacked?

I probably do get attacked, i just don't monitor my servers. All i use VPSs for is gameservers and they usually just run OpenSSH + the gameserver so there's no need to monitor anything.

• I filled it out... nuff said.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: All i use VPSs for is gameservers and they usually just run OpenSSH + the gameserver so there's no need to monitor anything.

I do host some gameservers but always getting attacks like UDP flood. >_>"

@BlueVM said: I filled it out... nuff said.

Thanks a lot! :D